Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 33. (Read 120299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
November 15, 2014, 10:43:14 AM
current ticks inside my MT4 i really like it, i use tradingview too but i preffer all the other features of MT4

afair avatrade uses Stamp as pricefeed, so you could use a demo-account there. but you will have their artificial spread included + no feed when forex is closed (weekend)
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
November 15, 2014, 10:35:08 AM
current ticks inside my MT4 i really like it, i use tradingview too but i preffer all the other features of MT4
legendary
November 15, 2014, 07:57:36 AM
Thanks for the answer capoeira , but im looking a broker to see the ticks of BTC prices from BitStamp inside meta trader 4, now im using FXOpen but only has btc-e

you want the actual ticks, or just a good chart? if the second, have a look at tradingview.com
November 15, 2014, 07:52:42 AM
Thanks for the answer capoeira , but im looking a broker to see the ticks of BTC prices from BitStamp inside meta trader 4, now im using FXOpen but only has btc-e
legendary
November 15, 2014, 07:41:16 AM
Thanks for the effort on maintaing updated this thread capoeira, do you know a broker that use BitStamp price in the charts?

actually this thread is about trading Forex, not BTC
but afair btc.sx uses Bitstamp (and realy executes there)
November 15, 2014, 07:37:20 AM
Thanks for the effort on maintaing updated this thread capoeira, do you know a broker that use BitStamp price in the charts?
legendary
November 07, 2014, 02:00:46 PM
1) so I have sent email(s) to Instaforex again. they do acept BTC again, but they wont tell me the exchange rate (after asking the 3rd time they wont respond anymore).
they always send me this link https://secure.instaforex.com/en/deposit/bitcoin-preview?x=JEBP "in order to know the process and rate for Bitcoin itself."
but you have to have a verified account to see it there. I tried to get a verified acount, but my documents were rejected (btw, they passed at FxOpen, Tradersway and others)

2) found out another broker accepting BTC:
-pipstriker https://pipstriker.com/?ref=Fabian298
doesn't show exchange rate > i've send email, asking for it. here is the (useless) response:
Well sir there are not any specific conditions to deposit or withdraw bitcoin.
 Exchange rate will be 1 Bitcoin = $337
 If you want to know anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

--------------

I'm kind of tired of those brokers. they accept Bitcoin but treat it like it was fiat. why not show the exchange rate or explain how exchange is done?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
November 06, 2014, 12:45:19 AM
well, I'm always advising to research brokers before using them in this thread. What is an IB?

You are technically an IB (although we differentiate between an IB and an "Agent") as you seek out brokers and introduce them to people by describing their characteristics. You make recommendations based off of what you have read and experienced yourself.

IB - Introducing Broker

Therefore, while Trader's Way considers you to be an "Agent" you are still one of our partners. We pay our IB's slightly more money from the clients they refer to us. (IBs are required to be Agents first and refer at least 30 clients. After 3 months we then open up negotiations for IB status)

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

thanks a lot for the information. This thread more or less started as a personal list, which I thought could be usefull for other people, too

You're very welcome. Your thread was started and has been maintained with great intentions and is a great reference for the community. The only thing qualifying you as an Introducing Broker is that you have posted affiliate/partnership links so that you can make a little money for all of the efforts you have been providing for everyone. You deserve it.

Best,
Joe Carney
legendary
November 05, 2014, 02:17:46 PM
from this list of those brokers
i will prefer and suggest to go with fxopen
a trusted and established forex broker with good reviews
instaforex is also good but as you said that they are not accepting bitcoin deposits anymore

You are correct about FXopen

I haven't contacted Instaforex anymore because I didn't like their generic response to my email. But since they still have the Bitcoin logo on their page, I jjust sent them another email....If I get a (diferent) reply I will add the information
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
November 05, 2014, 12:26:04 PM
from this list of those brokers
i will prefer and suggest to go with fxopen
a trusted and established forex broker with good reviews
instaforex is also good but as you said that they are not accepting bitcoin deposits anymore
legendary
November 04, 2014, 05:27:35 PM
well, I'm always advising to research brokers before using them in this thread. What is an IB?

You are technically an IB (although we differentiate between an IB and an "Agent") as you seek out brokers and introduce them to people by describing their characteristics. You make recommendations based off of what you have read and experienced yourself.

IB - Introducing Broker

Therefore, while Trader's Way considers you to be an "Agent" you are still one of our partners. We pay our IB's slightly more money from the clients they refer to us. (IBs are required to be Agents first and refer at least 30 clients. After 3 months we then open up negotiations for IB status)

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

thanks a lot for the information. This thread more or less started as a personal list, which I thought could be usefull for other people, too
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
November 04, 2014, 04:45:42 PM

IB - Introducing Broker

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney
legendary
The next big question is who can you trust? if any..

that's allways the question, which should by the way anybody decide on his own and with the help of google

I made half a million from some big and quite reputable forex companies. Are you prepared for the loss? Are you regulated?

I don't understand the question. I don't have a company. I'm just informing about options.

Oh, my bad. But it's dangerous to run a bucket shop. It's also dangerous to trade in a bucket shop. Being an IB is also not easy.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

that's allways the question, which should by the way anybody decide on his own and with the help of google

I made half a million from some big and quite reputable forex companies. Are you prepared for the loss? Are you regulated?

I don't understand the question. I don't have a company. I'm just informing about options.

Oh, my bad. But it's dangerous to run a bucket shop. It's also dangerous to trade in a bucket shop. Being an IB is also not easy.
legendary

Activity: 826
Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

legendary

Activity: 924
legendary
Maybe you can also try on Avatrade:  http://www.avatrade.com/trading-platforms/ava-trader

I think you missuderstood this topic. Avatrade doesn't accept BTC deposits/withdraws
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Maybe you can also try on Avatrade:  http://www.avatrade.com/trading-platforms/ava-trader
Pages:
Jump to: