Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 41. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 18, 2017, 07:04:20 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

All of those things are necessary but I will add some luck as well, it is true we cannot control luck but at the same time a little bit of luck has never hurt anyone, sometimes you make a bad trade and you only discover after the fact and you need to get out of the market now or you are going to lose money and suddenly the price goes up just enough to get out of your position and get a small profit, we cannot count on that to save us every time but when it happens is great.
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
November 18, 2017, 06:52:15 PM
Bitcoin trading isnt unpreidctable at the moment and its the only place where you can earn more money than any other conventional forms of trading like shares and bonds. Just follows the news and developments and then invest your money wisely and you will never lose out big time in crypto trading, and every job that envolves money and a true product cannot be called a unpredictable job.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 18, 2017, 06:35:42 AM
There is no accurate prediction in the bitcoin or trade. But, we can predict with about 70% accurate. It's just that our emotions that are difficult to control.
Yeah i agree with you.
It is not that much of difficult to predict the price range.
Just you need to do the technical analysis right and see thr market trend.
If you check the coin's previous history and graph then you can get better idea.
But it is absolutely difficult to predict 100% right all time.
Yep, we can predict like 50% or possibly 70% of what the market will turn out to be, but you can’t always be sure, even if you predict the right thing, that doesn’t mean the market will remain the same forever, it might just be a few minutes before it will change direction.

So you see, we are not perfect as we may think. If you’re Investing, just invest a little amount, and don’t rush, try to analyze everything properly.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 11:12:12 AM
BTC

its truBTCe that many of men loss a lot of money during trading of btc its only loss generated by lack of patience becasue btc is flixble crypto currency its price current 7000$ but may after 2 or 3 hour down up to 6600$ next hout go to 7500$ if you sell them only because price down next hour you definitely get both profit and loss. But if you hold this for month or two month you definitely get profit that you never think.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 16, 2017, 02:11:10 AM
First of all, you should not consider trading as a job when you get all your income because that is just too risky second, its a long term investment where you will not get your money monthly unlike jobs. It should be an extra income basis because if thats the case, its more probably to loss money that to earn.
If you are not a risk taker you cannot consider trading as your job because you will surely prefer to have a day job that pays your regularly than take this journey which is very risky and you might end up losing all your money. There are people who are constantly making money in trading but there are also people who are losing, that is normal but as a trader we should know our skills if it will help us to survice with this long journey.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
November 14, 2017, 11:06:23 PM
First of all, you should not consider trading as a job when you get all your income because that is just too risky second, its a long term investment where you will not get your money monthly unlike jobs. It should be an extra income basis because if thats the case, its more probably to loss money that to earn.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 08:16:14 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Yes its true you can't predicted the flow of people's mind if you trade something to him. Tradingnis too risky.  Because same as you think, that he think what is a good to him and you think what is a good to you. You should hold your emotion,you right if you trading,control minds thinking is good. Be wisely than your competitor .
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 04:07:09 PM
From my experience people just jump directly on trading without any research. They do listen others tips and before making any research invest to a refereed coin and they fall.
Activity: 223
November 14, 2017, 03:27:00 PM
Yes, there is no crypto lord thus no one can predict the price of any crypto I could remember back then in 2016 BTC was $680 but today its over $6k.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 14, 2017, 01:56:18 PM
Absolutely yes, trading is unpredictable need to do guess work based on the experience on trading, you can't judge 100% right all the time.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 01:49:34 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Well, that is the basic requirements to be a good trader, but we also need "experience" (from trade failures to successful ones). The lessons we learn from our mistakes in previous trades makes us wiser for the next one. In my opinion, I think trading is not that too unpredictable if you will just put your heart on it and dedicate time on researching all that you can about your trade.
you cant really tell that trading is the unpredictable job if dont have experience right , that was your proff to tell that this was just a unpredictable job although we know that the price is unstabble and you cant really wanna know exactly for what will happen next. Love what you are doing can also release the bad feelings that you may feel while on trading.
Activity: 490
November 14, 2017, 01:49:18 PM
Trading is definitely one of the unpredictable endavour. And I think unpredictability is what actually create profit for some and losses for another. Market keep creating event that bring opportunity for trader. What is needed most in trading is clearity! Your mind most be clear about your objectives and what you are looking for
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 14, 2017, 01:41:06 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Well, that is the basic requirements to be a good trader, but we also need "experience" (from trade failures to successful ones). The lessons we learn from our mistakes in previous trades makes us wiser for the next one. In my opinion, I think trading is not that too unpredictable if you will just put your heart on it and dedicate time on researching all that you can about your trade.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
November 14, 2017, 01:08:29 PM
I thought that trading has to do with finding an edge, as in increasing your odds of winning by finding what has a higher probability of happening.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
November 12, 2017, 11:53:01 AM
Of course we are all going to win and lose sometimes, so yes no doubt it's unpredictable.

But what I like about trading crypto is that one or two 100% gains per month can be all you need! Volatility can be your friend Smiley

Yes trading is unpredictable due to the volatile nature of bitcoin even though bitcoin is gaining upper hand when it comes to critics by gaining huge pump in the value which is more than enough to boost the traders but it's always good to be prepared for ups and downs.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 12, 2017, 11:52:38 AM
If people can predict the up and down of the market, then perhaps that person has become millionaire but this rate is very small at just 0.5% chance. I think if you accept venture capital then you will easily succeed because it can change your life
Activity: 336
November 12, 2017, 11:28:18 AM
Of course we are all going to win and lose sometimes, so yes no doubt it's unpredictable.

But what I like about trading crypto is that one or two 100% gains per month can be all you need! Volatility can be your friend Smiley
Activity: 200
November 12, 2017, 11:20:06 AM
Trading is really unpredictable. We all expected the Bitcoin to be the king of crypto these last weekend with the 2X fork. We expected a rise to 8K, 10K before the end of the year. But suddenly we see an attempt to destabilize the Bitcoin with the Bitcoin cash.

It was clearly unpredictable !
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 11:04:01 AM
When you wish to earn money using the bitcoin you have to be sure that the price of the bitcoin is going ot increase becuase when you're on that point you wil make most profit you know price risings could be good for the worth .
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
November 12, 2017, 10:39:24 AM
Definitely trading is unpredictable even in some instances those who have experience in trade have lost, reason for that could be uncertainties in trading.

Indeed trading is unpredictable but not impossible and if we monitor everything closely and keep our self up-to date i think trading can be predictable but at your own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: