Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 42. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 140
November 12, 2017, 10:24:51 AM
True. in fact according to statistics 90% of traders loose money in their first months but that is because they don't play with rules.
it doesn't matter whether you do it with binary, pump and dump or simply on forex trading.  Trading strategy is a bonus but what you need is the control.

if you just trade during the obvious trend, then you can win almost hundred percent of your trading rate. so if you enter to trade position and you don't know why you are buying or selling at such price, you better get out. and not trade at all. but instead wait for the obvious pattern or pump and dump.

I'm doing this for penny stock trading but this principle also applies to crypto currency trading.
check here for beginners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiY2OJZQLXc
There is no hundred percent winning rate in trading and i bet that every well known fund manager has a total overall max drawdown they're willing to lose in case a trading gone wrong, and its true that control is a must but that control exist between our emotion so i think a better exit plan will maximize the potential of gaining a good trade and how to manage or avoid a bad one  Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 09:21:10 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

This appears to be true. The thing about trading is it take a lot of time, with the trading community growing, people gets a lot choise from who to trade with. So, we cannot have an advantage among other because it will just lessen the potential earning that we could get. Therefore, trading is a good and yet effort wise decision.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 07:42:58 AM
very analytical We cannot decide immediately when to buy or sell due to its erratic trend and you need more analysis specially when it goes down frequently and seldom it goes up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 12, 2017, 07:09:01 AM
Definitely trading is unpredictable even in some instances those who have experience in trade have lost, reason for that could be uncertainties in trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 02:43:39 AM
Trading is unpredictable job I don't agree with this if you give enough time and focus on trading you can gain a comfortable money from it. Prediction in every thing is not going to give you 100% same like that trading also some time our prediction goes wrong. Trading is fully depend up on your decision making only right time right decision with smart move then you can win in trading.
Activity: 196
November 12, 2017, 02:25:40 AM
Most of the people think that, trading is a very simple task. They don't know about details of trading but he has a money so start trading sometimes latter when he lose his money then they told trading is not good for me so we suggested first time you should analysis coin market then start trading.
Activity: 458
November 12, 2017, 02:06:20 AM
Yes, since no one knows what can happen to a crypto in the next seconds then its hard to predict.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2017, 01:51:04 AM
Yes very much it is unpredictable due to price fluctuation in bitcoin is the normal and many times it moves 50$ or more in a day either side so depends on which side you are it may be  profit/loss with the no of btc you hold. Its a risky to trade in such situation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 09:49:24 PM
for me its never too late to engage into trading since it will exist for longer periods of time as long there are currencies that are being trade off.Theres always does a equilibrium on most things.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
November 11, 2017, 08:14:47 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is unpredictable job because its too risky to those people who dont want loose their money in invetsment.We need to learn some tactics and skill about trading of how we cannot loose our money when we play it,its like gambling you did not know if your money back at you after all you play it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 07:48:10 PM
Trading is risky! And as the saying goes, do not invest what you can not afford to lose. But in reality that we all sometime or better still every time think we could make a kill now and that kind if tempt you to put more money that is necessary! The bottom line is; know what you are doing in trading, or else you get burnt if you are not careful!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
November 11, 2017, 07:22:23 PM
I think what you say is true. I've played trading and yes sometimes lost.
sometimes win as accurately as you predicted he would never be exactly 100%
I will never play with my money  Tongue trading is not a difficult task and i am not sure why you end up loosing,first and foremost rule about trading is to never sell off your coins at a loss and never enter tokens or coins just meant to hype and then dump,make sure you invest in good projects and tokens and then you will end up in a profit.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 11, 2017, 07:17:16 PM
Yes, Trading is an unpredictable job. Therefore, you have to use your knowledge and skill to trade.
With both you are putting your money in big risk, trading is a big gambling but people are still willing to gamble because they trust they have the skills and knowledge to be successful in this venture. If you are good in trading you can make tons of money because there is no limit here, the bigger your risk the bigger you can expect you will get when you are consistent.

It's an unpredictable job so this is not good for people who are expecting a fixed income because in trading you also lose sometimes.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
trading life .for me i am learn gradually but i can not say that i am pro in trading.. just to monitor my margin and good 6 tier different margin that i hope can gives me good result..
for my opinion it is really hard to achieve to be an expert you can read the market you can predict but unfortunately no one can perfect the way they trade because we all know that this is very unpredictable job we know that it is hard for us to know what will happen next what will be your next step to move forward and level up the way you trade. Only we can do is predictions and i admit it trading is a unpredictable for me but it is worth it just learn to take patience.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 11, 2017, 02:54:30 PM
Yes, Trading is an unpredictable job. Therefore, you have to use your knowledge and skill to trade.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
November 11, 2017, 01:12:06 PM
"Play", you have played your money, so that is the reason you lost your money because you do not think this field is important and you are using your money to make money. I recommend you should to think it as a normal, even an important job if you want to put a lot of money for trading Wink
One more thing is that a trader that knows what he/she is doing, does not need to be 100% accurate to be profitable. No one or system is able to achieve such a high percentage, because it is almost impossible and it is only newbie traders that tend to make an issue of it. He might want to know that any trader that is able to achieve as from 51% accuracy should be a happy trader!
Activity: 140
November 11, 2017, 01:06:23 PM
That is very true, would rather look at it from investors point of view just buying and holding but beforehand do your research.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 11, 2017, 12:41:52 PM
Tell me your opinions?

It will always be unpredictable just like any other market. I think trading is not for everyone it's for only those who knows and understand everything about the crypto currency. You should know the difference between the coins and trading requires research about the coins and you need to keep updated yourself with news and everything related to it to make profitable decisions. If you keep investing on others suggestion then you will most likely end up loosing your money.

- Of course it is unpredictable, trading is a job that is related to the element of luck and demand to buy and sell, these factors are unpredictable, if we have guessed these factors, we have become rich, we will not need to analyze here and market research. And not everyone is suitable with trading is a correct thing, each person has a different capacity, there are good people in this field, there are good people in other fields, so not everyone can be good and successful in trading, trading is a job that requires a lot of knowledge and skills, special knowledge of market analysis and emotional control skills, if we do not improve our skills, accumulate experience and knowledge every day, the market will eliminate us very quickly.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 12:03:45 PM
"Play", you have played your money, so that is the reason you lost your money because you do not think this field is important and you are using your money to make money. I recommend you should to think it as a normal, even an important job if you want to put a lot of money for trading Wink
Activity: 84
November 11, 2017, 11:00:38 AM
trading life .for me i am learn gradually but i can not say that i am pro in trading.. just to monitor my margin and good 6 tier different margin that i hope can gives me good result..
Pages:
Jump to: