Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 45. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 11:35:37 AM
Crypto trading are easy and friendly than forex trading. P2P on decentralized and exchange platform. Much emotion control and ease of crypto management. Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 10:50:42 AM
Yeah your right its unpredictable but its depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose..
In my opinion or tips i think better to always use coinmarketcap and choose top 20 altcoin or top 10 altcoin and choose them because those are legit altcoin that you can hold for a long time.
Though you have very good strategy and have choosen a good altcoin, but you can not always beat the market.
The market is always right. So i can say trading is unpredictable but good strategy and good choose of altcoin can reduce the risk of unpredictable.
Activity: 196
October 30, 2017, 10:42:37 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

I add one, skill is also important. Thats you mention above are  absolutely right.
But all of them also depend our lucky.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:40:27 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

I haven't experience about to trade yet. But as far as I know just hold on your coin. And if you see the price is good then sell it and buy again. But when I do it that now, I feel excited and maybe feel nervous to trade.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
October 30, 2017, 09:09:23 AM
There is no doubt that trading is unpredictable. Trading need more attention other wise we are not able to track down the rates if we missed the track means we lost our investment and we don't know when we will get the chance. So it is unpredictable and we have to be more careful and give more attention to avoid any losses.
That is the beauty of business. Just imagine what it would look like, if you already know, okay this will be going to happen in near future. Your investments and trading’s will not be affected so much incredibly by that prediction-less business. Bitcoins are fluctuating every time and this cause a suspense in people to talk about it, uttering different stories about it all the time.
Trading is so very unpredictable job, and I can imagine what If its situation is predictable, so maybe there's no loss to us when were going to trade at the same we could get high profit on our investment but life is so unfair, and even btc and for me this unfair it has makes this trading a little tricky and full of thrill that makes all trader feel excited and also makes us feel nervous when they're doing trading. I think this adds up to the spice of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
October 30, 2017, 09:01:02 AM
Indeed! As you said it. Trading is next to gambling but in a practical way. Unod gambling you're gonna loose all your money if you're not lucky and careful but trading has it's unique way like for example when you try to trade with an Altcoin that could maybe the price will be higher after a certain time but actually it's getting lower and lower so still you can decide if you want to trade it again or sell it then you will got portion of your money before it's too late.
That's what I see on trading.
I agree that trading is also like a gambling, and even businesses do treat also like a gambling. Meaning you didn't have the assurance that whatever you put as your capital or investments would return exactly the same.  You have to take the risks when your going to put your investments in btc. It was very risky but if you've get lucky your investments would become profitable.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 08:51:25 AM
Yes I do agree with your statement almost 90%, that trading is a unpredictable job but those who have good knowledge of market analysis can predict upto 7 positive trades out of 10 but for that you must have good chart reading knowledge apart from this there are so many things that needs to be check before putting a trade total buying volume total selling volume or is there any upcoming news or event of that particular coin & price action also play an important role in trading that affects the market. News can shake the market badly & can rise the market aggressively.

Trading is really not an easy job. It takes intelligence and wise decission making to succeed in trading. Updates to current status in the market is very important because this will serve us basis for analyzation since price flactuation is unpredictable thus making trading business unpredictable too.
Yes it was, trading is totally a unpredictable job. Being a trader it takes a knowledge and also an expertise to make a successful trade. Also the truth that bitcoin exchange value is fluctuating anytime added to the factors of how unpredictable trading bitcoin is. So, all I can say is it take guts to become a trader.
Activity: 462
October 30, 2017, 08:43:32 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is unpredictable,it depends upon the cycles of way to trade.. specially in the market. Just hold your coin first.. But if you can see the price is good then you  must sell it now., then you should buy again., but when the price became low the most important to  do is to have more patient for do good enough.
Activity: 322
October 30, 2017, 08:14:29 AM
I have propounded many theory about trading and to my dismay everytime i follow a certain theory market is there to turn it into loss. Right now i am adopting holding position and taking profit when there is abnormal price increase

I think the best way in trading is to hold your coin first and if you see that the price is good then you sell it then buy again when the price is low the most effective is be patient dont be so greddy
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 30, 2017, 05:20:52 AM
Yes. I agree with you. Trading is unpredictable because you don't know what actually happens in the future. However, this can be at least mitigate or lessen the risk of loss if you have time to read the news for forecast about Bitcoin. Whether the price will go high or low. When and what to buy specific currency. So for me it's all about research and reading the news so that you will become aware about the circumstances that might happen and with that you can also make plans. Trading is very risky but it's really worth it. Smiley
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 30, 2017, 04:56:33 AM
Yes I do agree with your statement almost 90%, that trading is a unpredictable job but those who have good knowledge of market analysis can predict upto 7 positive trades out of 10 but for that you must have good chart reading knowledge apart from this there are so many things that needs to be check before putting a trade total buying volume total selling volume or is there any upcoming news or event of that particular coin & price action also play an important role in trading that affects the market. News can shake the market badly & can rise the market aggressively.

Trading is really not an easy job. It takes intelligence and wise decission making to succeed in trading. Updates to current status in the market is very important because this will serve us basis for analyzation since price flactuation is unpredictable thus making trading business unpredictable too.
Definitely but as long as there is a chance to be profitable in trading we can achieve our goal and be profitable. The actions are on us, if we work harder our chances will improve and trading might become as our source of income, this is the best way to make money as you can do your job anywhere as long as you have an internet but you just need to prove yourself that you are consistent before you go big with the amount you risk.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 30, 2017, 02:22:57 AM

Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 30, 2017, 01:07:45 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
October 29, 2017, 04:03:28 PM
There is no doubt that trading is unpredictable. Trading need more attention other wise we are not able to track down the rates if we missed the track means we lost our investment and we don't know when we will get the chance. So it is unpredictable and we have to be more careful and give more attention to avoid any losses.
That is the beauty of business. Just imagine what it would look like, if you already know, okay this will be going to happen in near future. Your investments and trading’s will not be affected so much incredibly by that prediction-less business. Bitcoins are fluctuating every time and this cause a suspense in people to talk about it, uttering different stories about it all the time.

Yes, I think unprediction is a market rule. You can imagine, if all people know the price will price, the buyer want to buy but the holder don't want to sell, they will the price go up. So, the transaction can't be executed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
October 29, 2017, 03:32:06 PM
Indeed! As you said it. Trading is next to gambling but in a practical way. Unod gambling you're gonna loose all your money if you're not lucky and careful but trading has it's unique way like for example when you try to trade with an Altcoin that could maybe the price will be higher after a certain time but actually it's getting lower and lower so still you can decide if you want to trade it again or sell it then you will got portion of your money before it's too late.
That's what I see on trading.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
October 29, 2017, 02:25:09 PM
Activity: 658
October 29, 2017, 02:26:15 AM
I have propounded many theory about trading and to my dismay everytime i follow a certain theory market is there to turn it into loss. Right now i am adopting holding position and taking profit when there is abnormal price increase
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 02:03:52 AM
i agree with u
To some extent, this statement is very much right. But there are so manty techniques available with which you can predict the things well. It all depends on your skillset and your knowledge level. If you are good at chart analysis and you know the trends and behaviour of market, then it is not at all a difficult thing for you to do trading. It is just a matter of how much learned you are.

Activity: 392
October 28, 2017, 02:47:16 PM
True, let alone the weakened trading conditions of altcoins, I have to hold Strat longer. Because experiencing a considerable minus. This month i haven't yet cashout, because don't get profit from trading.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
October 28, 2017, 02:18:08 PM
Yes you're right. Trading is a unpredictable job but to avoid losing it in trading you need to study your coins carefully, if you  it is unpredictable you need fundamental analysis in your trading coin. If you are losing money, simply hold the coin because you know that there is a future because you have studied the fundamentals well.
For sure you are right it is very important to have the proper information and the values of the investing if you will trade in the bitcoin without knowing about the proper site and the increase and decrease of the price you can get the lose in return, so it is very important to have the bitcoin trading but with proper information and the knowledge without this you will not be able to get the profit and the monthly income.
Pages:
Jump to: