Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 13. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
At the time being, trading is the best solution in cryptocurrency. Mining isnt the right time right now as the machine is constantly increasing in price so the volatility. Making it a bad way in profiting thru cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58
September 08, 2018, 06:35:26 AM
Profit from mining end in 2017 now if you really want to earn from mining you need to have big ASIC farm, cheap energy and low tax.
Bitmain will take last GPU algorythms this is matter of time.
Exception to the rule is for example Monero but if all GPU/CPU members start mining Monero no one will earn anything
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 05:28:11 AM
honestly a few months ago I was confused with my choice almost the same as you, I was confused about trading or wanting to mining but I have now decided my choice and determined my way to choose to trade rather than mining which has a very high risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 54
September 08, 2018, 05:04:32 AM
if you need to do mining then you need to spend a variety of money to buy mining hardware. buying and selling would be better, as you can begin with a small amount of cash.

Engaged in trading without knowledge leads to the devastation of the deposit. At the first stages I recommend to find someone who will help me to trade, but it is better to join a group of traders where they will work out their ideas. (This is not free)
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 04:22:35 AM
if you need to do mining then you need to spend a variety of money to buy mining hardware. buying and selling would be better, as you can begin with a small amount of cash.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
I chose trading because when we are trading they have a lot chances to double our coins or money in short period of time. we know that the price is not staying only in one price every minute,hours,days,months the price change. In trading is a profitable than mining because the profit is in our hand on how to gain and earn a big profit.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
September 07, 2018, 10:26:45 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
If you tap, you're spending a lot of money on it. Because Bitcoin prices are down, algorithms are getting harder and Bitcoin digging becomes more difficult and time consuming. Increasing fees will make you lose money. So you should trade, that would be a wise decision.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 07, 2018, 10:24:38 PM
Mining is really a time wasting job if you ask me trading is more profitable than mining. Scam sites are all over now so be careful.

For individual household mining with normal power consumption this is true

not recommended at this point

however for the large farms with very low power cost and renewable energies this is not a waste

we are only looking at today's market conditions, these big boys are holding rewards for a while for sure if the daily cost not really hurting them

Activity: 672
September 07, 2018, 07:43:41 PM
Both require high costs and special skills. It's hard to recommend anything. Who what is best is very individual. Therefore, everyone decides for himself.
trading does not require high costs, depending on how you get the opportunity at the right time. if mining certainly requires a lot of time and cost. even routine maintenance for mining machine performance
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
September 07, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

You should choose based on the situation in the market today but for me i prefer mining since you can always earn cryptocurrency through mining and earn so much profit if your electricity consumption is low.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 07:05:38 PM
I don't think that mining is useful nowadays because it is suitable only for those who possess enormous energy capabilities.
It's useful for mine some fresh coin that just launching with very low difficulty, miners could mine it as much as possible. Take a look at Announcement thread, every new coin really interested by miners. After all, most people only consider it was a hobby. A hobby that is needed in the crypto world.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
Mining is really a time wasting job if you ask me trading is more profitable than mining. Scam sites are all over now so be careful.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 06:14:53 PM
I don't think that mining is useful nowadays because it is suitable only for those who possess enormous energy capabilities.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 06:01:20 PM
It depends on many things!
For TRADING (buying!) you have to be good at it. It is not a game to just buy and be sure you make profit. You need to know when to buy, and when to sell and what. The risk is high but the profit can also be very high if your timing is good enough. And a decent amount of profit requires a decent amount of investment.

For MINING is not easy either. It is not like you can click a button and earn money from what you mine.
first thing you will notice about mining that will eat through your profit is the electricity cost. If you don't have a cheap electricity then forget about mining.
There are other issues too. such as the initial investment. you have to buy some good equipment. whether it is ASIC miners, or 1 or couple of good GPUs it will cost you a large amount of money.
Then it is the problem with cooling and the sound which is the smallest issues.
But the other big issue is the fluctuations in price. the highly volatile nature of altcoins and the fact that they are pump and dumps can give you a huge profit or lead to a big loss.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 05:54:21 PM
You can choose either of the two and decide on the one you think would make you more profit and concentrate on it. This is the secret of success
Activity: 199
September 07, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
Personally, I will go for the trade instead of mining bitcoin. Because I think, This is a very good time to buy coins and trade. Trade and Mining both are a very good earning method, mining is easier than trade somehow. But I will prefer the trade. If the market again ups, then I will start mining too.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 03:17:56 PM
I like trading because trading is low risky and need low capital but mining is very expensive and need a large capital.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 02:12:07 PM
in my opinion trading is a better choice than mining, because many considerations are made if mining, such as operating costs and costs in case of damage to mining tools, while trading consideration only loss

In my own opinion trading is more profitable right now because the cost of electricity as of today is very expensive so you can earn more profit by just becoming a daily trader today.
Activity: 228
September 07, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
In crypto currencies mining replace as verifying transaction on the blockchain and releasing new coins. An accumulation with recent transaction and try for solve a cipher puzzle as well. First solve gets to place the next block on the blockchain and need to claim reward which include with transaction fees and new released coins competition in mining. It is a decentralized procedure so if we want to do it we need a powerful hardware. It has some difficulty level. The higher the difficulty levels the less profitable for the miners. So it has some complex for normal people. So I recommend trading than mining because almost every person can make trade but very little can make mining.     
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

I believe you should not be mining bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and it is hard to predict that the market is in a bearish long run so bitcoin prices will be possible. continue to fall deeper. Therefore, I believe you should only trade and trade bitcoin at this time to minimize risk.
Pages:
Jump to: