Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 11. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:24:50 AM
In my opinion, trading is much more safe than mining (risky), the market is unpredictable and I think trading is much more convenient than having a risky decision in mining.
Activity: 33
September 11, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Trading and mining have their own good and bad point. both of these đo have a huge risk, but there is a difference between of them. with me, trading is much easier and comfortable in comparison to mining. Make your own decision.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 10, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
if I myself prefer daily trading this is because if we have to have large capital and also the maximum equipment, different from trading we must use any capital to get profit.

I agreed that trading has worry free investments compared from mining because as you hold your asset you do wait for an exact time. Mining needs a huge capital to run an operation, so trading is the best start before you plan for another investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

If I were to choose between the two, I will be on trading because without using any power consumption ,you can earn bigger if you are lucky with your buy and sell. Mining in the other hand needs a higher rig which needs a higher power consumption so but only have a little profit (though the profit is in a consistent basis).
Activity: 46
September 10, 2018, 05:06:23 PM
I don't know whether mining is difficult or not but as for me not everyone can choose mining because special equipment is needed, you should think hard about mining, it is easier to choose trading
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

I prefer trading now days, the market is volatile and that is the reason why you can earn more profit if you are always monitor the market statistics.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 10, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
I believe that each investment options has its own pros and cons. The ultimate decision should be based on the ability and skill set of the investor. If the investor has more interest in technical/hardware stuff things as compared to that of theoretical/digital stuff then mining is the best option for him and vice versa. To be honest, we cannot general as the best investment option as we have the human resource with various skillsets and interests.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:53:21 PM
That depends on how you want to work/not work for your income.

If you're handy with computers and like to work with tech etc. then mining would be more of your forte.

If you're person who's fine with taking occasional risks and likes to analyze candles etc. go for trading.

Choose the one that is closer to your personality.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 10, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
In my opinion both. I would advise you both , if you can, of course, do both.  Mining is less profitable for sure. Now is a bad situation in that field, but last year was brutal. You can do trading now more, and mine in a few months or next year, decide yourself.
Activity: 406
September 10, 2018, 09:57:29 AM
both things are very good. for example if you take a general deposit and divide into two. The first part of you will go to mining, the second part will go into trading.
To be honest i dont yet try to do mining that's why i wil choose trading cause i think trading will give me more money in the future and i will always support trading because it is one of the best way to became profitable in crypto world.
Activity: 812
September 10, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
if I myself prefer daily trading this is because if we have to have large capital and also the maximum equipment, different from trading we must use any capital to get profit.
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 09:29:21 AM
With the market down today, mining is a plus, making a profit is a difficult market, so I think mining is better and safer for us.
Does the exploitation of the current market bring you profit? When mining you have to spend more capital to invest in equipment and machinery. Not to mention it takes a lot of energy to operate.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 10, 2018, 09:07:36 AM
With the market down today, mining is a plus, making a profit is a difficult market, so I think mining is better and safer for us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 10, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
both things are very good. for example if you take a general deposit and divide into two. The first part of you will go to mining, the second part will go into trading.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
Mining is for people who have a huge machine with powerful energy. Thus, I think trading is better than mining, you can use your knowledge and exp to make money!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:52:22 AM
I think that everyone should choose the type of earnings on the crypto exchange, which will be more convenient for him. For me the best kind of earnings is short-term trade and long-term investments, as well as participation in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 09, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
I will prefer trading. It is much better than mining. I think mining has high risk than trading. Though in trading a lot of experience and knowledge required, it is much secure and profitable.
Activity: 910
September 09, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
My friend had a mining experience. But now he refused it. He bought all the necessary equipment and installed it at home. Yes, the cost of equipment was not cheap. He was engaged in mining for about a year and of course returned his investments but stopped doing it because of high prices for electricity. After that, he began to deal only with investment and trade and is quite satisfied.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 01:18:55 PM
Mining is a one time investment you should invest on mining platform this will make profit and you do not take may effort in this moment. But trading is little risky investment because you should always monitor the market then only you will earn good profit in this platform. My perspective both are little risk because day by day technology is improved so GPU cards are update on every year.
Activity: 194
September 09, 2018, 12:43:08 PM
Mining is a hard game I think. Don’t mind I think mining as a game because of its different difficulty levels. You need special hardware for win blocks. Each block opens each prize of tokens. Every level or blocks have upgraded challenge or difficulty. If you don’t like such complex than better leave it. Trading is more easy and simple. Even a low educated man can do trading and make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: