Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 14. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:52:48 PM
In both cases, there is a risk. In the case of mining, you will need the initial capital to buy the equipment, you can calculate the profitability and with a positive balance sheet to hedge profits and get to work.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
I think the investment will be better. If you exploit Bitcoin now, you will have many difficulties. Because the price of Bitcoin is now quite low and your profit now will not be good. So why do not you invest in Bitcoin once? I am sure in the future its price will increase over $ 10k in a year.
Activity: 71
September 05, 2018, 10:52:55 PM
ining is a passive staff and trading is an active so you should decide for yourself only what is referable to you in terms of your free time I'm all that you have.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 05, 2018, 09:01:27 PM
At this prices and thousands of good buy opportunities I would never invested in mining gear. All the people that I know from mining are now barely breaking even with electric bills, and cant sell their rigs at any price now! Soon enough electric will be more expensive than current rigs can mine and then money invested in hardware is lost forever!
Lol, that's a risk in the mining, if maintenance costs are greater than the income you get, everything will end, you will definitely lose
and bankrupt, I think mining is no longer profitable for the long term dude, I've turned to trade, that is more profitable
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
September 05, 2018, 07:37:10 PM
currently there is turmoil due to the trade war between US and China USD rises to beat some currencies in the World. this is bad news for electronic trading, and it is ensured that mining equipment prices will rise. there is no choice but to wait for the right moment to mine.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
The both businesses are good but it all depends on your start up finance. If you have funds, you can do mining as mining also demands capital. To trade, you also need to start up capital as well. Its good to do both
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

At the present time it's a bit better because the bitcoin shows the potential at its current price and the more holds of their coins to make a big deal as you just look at the market defference that increases the price of bitcoin continuously rising up so its more money you can earn in trading.

Right, seeing that value is rising up time to tine would be great for such traders as if it is one of hints that trader would love to see, to think that riaing up of value will be nice to buy and hold some of tokens so that it would be preferable to trade and have a good profit in return.
Activity: 551
September 05, 2018, 04:34:23 AM
I think that you yourself can decide how best to work with the crypto-currency market. Do not listen to anyone, make your own decisions. Moreover, trading in the market without having any knowledge and experience of trading is very risky.
Activity: 90
September 05, 2018, 12:46:18 AM
Trade or mining?

Both options are very good to do, but as long as you have enough knowledge and money to invest in both of them. If you want to mine properly and correctly, having enough money is very easy, but a big investment in computers that are very high technology, mining , And others may also be profitable

If you can afford it and have enough money, then you can mine and trade. On the other hand, if you want to make sure you buy btc or eth, it's good that you ask questions to the experts.
Activity: 700
September 04, 2018, 07:50:26 PM
it all depends on you in choosing it to do if mining requires large capital and if trading only needs a fairly mature analysis.

which certainly both have advantages and risks that are equally great to live from ourselves alone have enough knowledge that is not enough to do one of these things.
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 07:46:19 PM
These are things that can not be compared. If you are engaged in trade then you are focused on making profit here and now working on a familiar situation and trying to get your piece out of the market.
Mining is a passive income, but which requires resources, and its payback is not always the same as you expected initially. On the good - you can try yourself in everything and see where your income is obtained.
Activity: 462
September 04, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
it depends on you if you have a lot of money you can do both, mining to get passive income and active income trading.
the result of both you can reinvest again or try to invest in other fields.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 04, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

At the present time it's a bit better because the bitcoin shows the potential at its current price and the more holds of their coins to make a big deal as you just look at the market defference that increases the price of bitcoin continuously rising up so its more money you can earn in trading.

Currently, bitcoin was a bit increasing anyhow, which is a good sign for its holders. then, while its happening most of the altcoins affected by it, even the potentials altcoins got down its value like Ethereum, Bch, Etc, Neo and others but its a good chance still for the traders to buy some of it then hold.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:43:18 PM
At this prices and thousands of good buy opportunities I would never invested in mining gear. All the people that I know from mining are now barely breaking even with electric bills, and cant sell their rigs at any price now! Soon enough electric will be more expensive than current rigs can mine and then money invested in hardware is lost forever!
Activity: 72
September 04, 2018, 02:55:54 PM
i decide on buying and selling rather than mining! mining calls for a massive quantity of capital and its no longer assure if you could get a superb area to do your operation as it's requires lot of energy. in addition, maximum nations do not allowed mining of bitcoin in their court docket due to the power it might ate up. now not like trading, so long as you have coins you may start trading, just comply with the rule of thumb of buy low and sell excessive to earn profits on your capital.
Merit: 275
September 04, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
This depends on few stuff which you should first consider and then take your decision on that. For example, how much money you are going to spend over them? Are you going to have loss which might be more than you initial investment and are you ready to bear the huge time period that may come across you? Then mining is for you because that needs lot of money as well as time to recover your investment. On the other hand you can start your trading easily with small amounts of money and may be with proper lessons you can start earning few % of profits per day or over the week and thus gain your ROI plus profits. So decide it yourself.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
I've been mining for a solid time and I can say that it's profitable only if you're able to always monitor projects and act really fast. Also, to mine you need a really big amount of money. Trading, for its part, has pretty high risks and also needs time.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
Mining’s involves in crypto currencies as verifying transaction on the blockchain and releasing new coins. We need an accumulation into recent transaction and need to try for solve a cipher puzzle. First solve gets to place the next block on the blockchain and need to claim reward which include with transaction fees and new released coins encourages competition in mining. Since it is decentralized so anyone can do it along with powerful hardware. It has a difficulty level. The higher the difficulty levels the less profitable for the miners. Do you understand? It is some hard to do. So I recommend trading than mining.   
Activity: 394
September 03, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
Trading is better than mining.  Mining is very hard for some user but trading is easy everyone use it easily.
I like to use trading

Trading is more profitable. Additionally, mining needs special equipment and the money for electricity. When trading, you can deal with a lot of different cryptocurrencies.

That's not entirely true in some countries where there are large numbers of mining companies. Trading and mining are of a different nature, when we consider their benefits, we should place them in a specific context.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 01:07:55 PM
Trading requires knowledge of the external and internal factors of the traded currencies so that the trades you make are more informed and less risky.
Mining The problem is, that you need capital and if you have capital, most of the sites are out of stock and delivery in 3 – 4 months

everything depends on you.
Pages:
Jump to: