Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 10. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
Trading is risky but can bring the bigger profit while minning is long-term, energy-consuming and less profitable as i discovered it.
Activity: 34
September 12, 2018, 08:52:42 AM
Those are good. If have enough idea about it. It's good for you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 07:43:40 AM
Maybe it's a trade of altcoins today because of the fall in their prices right now that I think you can only minimize the profits of mining when it's losing its coin mining because of its down price.
I really love trading even i am busy on my work i love to do trading but now i am not having a good income because the current market is bloody red but i even it is hard to make profit with trading i will always choose it over than mining.
Activity: 23
September 12, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

At current state, the safest investment would be Bitcoin, because of it's dominance, ETH maybe as well.

In case of mining, depends how much money are you keen to invest, since in small volume mining, it's same as investment. The safest ROI on mining would be receiving payments in bitcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
In crypto currencies mining replace as verifying transaction on the blockchain and releasing new coins. An accumulation with recent transaction and try for solve a cipher puzzle as well. First solve gets to place the next block on the blockchain and need to claim reward which include with transaction fees and new released coins competition in mining. It is a decentralized procedure so if we want to do it we need a powerful hardware. It has some difficulty level. The higher the difficulty levels the less profitable for the miners. So it has some complex for normal people. So I recommend trading than mining because almost every person can make trade but very little can make mining.     
In my opinion trading is in our benefit and through mining is also in benefit but it depends upon the cost of electricity as per country rate that cost unit electricity. Countries have different rates of electricity and it costs much to mine your coins. Now the best strategy is to start trading with Bitcoin or Ethereum may take long term and for short term always start trading with Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 12, 2018, 03:28:39 AM
My brother has been planning to start mining. He has been trading. He has been doing researches as to whether mining will yield more significant profit than trading. And he has made the decision that mining is much better than trading because there will be no days when you will have losses instead of gains in mining. However, the year 2018 came and he suddenly realized that it will not be that profitable anymore. And some of his friends are saying that the high electric cost will really pull you down especially during a red market.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 03:23:18 AM
I am a person who has a stable job and income so I can deal with the capital I have but if I have a lot of time I will participate in mining
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
I am more interested in trading than Mining.
Indeed, mining is complicated and must require a large capital to start mining.
I think if trading, it will have less capital than mining.
trading is one way to get a pretty good profit from Cryptocurrency.
I believe the price development in the Cryptocurrency market will be fine.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 12, 2018, 12:59:46 AM
Maybe it's a trade of altcoins today because of the fall in their prices right now that I think you can only minimize the profits of mining when it's losing its coin mining because of its down price.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 11, 2018, 11:14:44 AM
Mining is a bit of expensive to do & your rewards are less unless you have a well set up farm. Obviously a costly job. Cost of electricity is a vital fact when it calculate your profit. Trading has involved risk but if you are skillful can make smart amount of money. But extremely this is personal & your set of skills are counted at the time of trading. Two different areas with two set of possibilities. If you have the capacity to hold for long term wait for more dip & invest in some great projects like WAN & ICX. You will ended up with amazing results. My suggestion at the moment to go for trading & collect some smart money & accumulate your heap of BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 11, 2018, 10:38:23 AM
In my opinion its about trading and HODL specially now that most of the markets are down, you have to grab the opportunity to buy coins that you think has a great plan and great team and invest. Im sure there will come a time where it all moon soon.
Now is the opportunity for us to buy and hold, the market downturn is very cheap, not to exploit, exploitation will take a lot of time and effort for us, take some money to buy them
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
In my opinion its about trading and HODL specially now that most of the markets are down, you have to grab the opportunity to buy coins that you think has a great plan and great team and invest. Im sure there will come a time where it all moon soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 09:09:49 AM
I will prefer trading. It is much better than mining. I think mining has high risk than trading. Though in trading a lot of experience and knowledge required, it is much secure and profitable.
I think trading is more better because in trading it doesnt need a huge amount of money unlike on mining but i am not saying that mining is not good it is also profitable but many people in crypto is more prefer trading because it is trusted and paying.
Agreed that trading does not require a huge amount of capital as in mining but in return, we will need to spend a lot of time analyzing the information and accepting huge losseswhen we fail, it is not as good as you think, in the long run, you will understand. With mining, what we have for it is a large amount of capital and time to restore capital, it will be difficult in the beginning but over time, it will be a passive income source and almost stable
Activity: 598
September 11, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
Each person chooses for himself how it is more convenient for him to make money on the crypto-currency market. There is no universal means for earning money, which is suitable for everyone. My choice of means of earning is trading on the exchange and long-term investments.
Yes, I also like to trade to produce Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies. because in my opinion Mining must have sufficient funds for maintenance and so on. so I only trade to find Bitcoin.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 07:58:08 AM
Each person chooses for himself how it is more convenient for him to make money on the crypto-currency market. There is no universal means for earning money, which is suitable for everyone. My choice of means of earning is trading on the exchange and long-term investments.
Activity: 293
September 11, 2018, 07:17:30 AM
I think that trading is more profitable if only you don't  have a large crypto minining farm. I have a friend who has a farm but he doesn't get much monthly. I prefer the long-term strategy
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 11, 2018, 06:58:57 AM
I will prefer trading. It is much better than mining. I think mining has high risk than trading. Though in trading a lot of experience and knowledge required, it is much secure and profitable.
I think trading is more better because in trading it doesnt need a huge amount of money unlike on mining but i am not saying that mining is not good it is also profitable but many people in crypto is more prefer trading because it is trusted and paying.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 03:03:49 AM
if I myself prefer daily trading this is because if we have to have large capital and also the maximum equipment, different from trading we must use any capital to get profit.

I agreed that trading has worry free investments compared from mining because as you hold your asset you do wait for an exact time. Mining needs a huge capital to run an operation, so trading is the best start before you plan for another investments.
You are right, regarding the large costs, of course people will choose a fee that is not so great to get a profit. therefore, the choice of trading and minning will certainly be chosen by trading. even the number of people who trade today is more compared to minning.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:02:01 AM
yes mining is hard to do but more safer than trading and i think it is still profitable .
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 02:47:40 AM
I think trading is a suitable choice than mining.
If mining we must have a PC that has advanced technology and the price is certainly very expensive.
If trading then it is an easier way to do.
We only need to analyze coins.
Pages:
Jump to: