Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 4. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 02, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
if I have to choose first I will study engineering or trading science until I really master it, after I understand it I will start for the mining process
because in the mining process we must know the coin price we are mining with all the possibilities that will occur in the market so that we can immediately minimize the losses that we will face when doing the mining process
Trading helps a lot and benefits are many if you try to become a professional trader then you will have to stay here in the crypto trading for some time so that you may have a grasp over things happen here to know how to deal with situations. Mining has no big profit for us though it is profitable but not that much as much trading is so it is productive if a person proceeds for both.
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:43:29 AM
why don't you try invest a small to trading bro. if lucky you can get more money.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
October 01, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Well if you are really into bitcoin and you want a full time income from it go with mining but if you just want it to be a side income or a passive income go with trading. Mining costs a lot but will benefit give you also a lot and there are many things you need to consider before entering on mining such as the place, gears and equipment to use unlike trading you only need a capital for it and a trading site.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
October 01, 2018, 12:45:50 AM
Both is profitable but in my own opinion, trading will make you earn more profit if you have a good strategy in the market or you are really working hard to monitor the market prices movements. Undecided
Also mining can make us earn a good profit but we really need a lot of strong financial support to purchase the costlier mining equipements there.
So i too go for trading with some great research and study.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 12:44:13 AM
I am not a person who is often at home, trading can be done on a mobile basis and I like it, mining is great for passive income, only I am not too comfortable with all the costs included, including electricity costs, I am happy to do things with quick analysis, communication with many traders is more fun and always updated with the latest rumors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:59:31 PM
In this market situation, everyone chooses for himself what is closer to him, trading or mining. But I still think that trading is more profitable, because you need less investment, you do not need to spend money on equipment, maintenance, electricity. But trading needs to be learned, otherwise you can lose your money. Wink
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
Both is profitable but in my own opinion, trading will make you earn more profit if you have a good strategy in the market or you are really working hard to monitor the market prices movements. Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 06:23:06 PM
i definitely say trading because for mining you can not play easier you have to think a lot since there plays big moneys...
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 30, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

Its a big opportunity to you mate to have a enough lot to start with mining. In my part if I could only have enough funds and facilities, I already had now  mining. But I think you can both mining and Investing in crypto if you wanted to, as long as you have enough to manage it.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
i think trading because you need  a  big  capital  for mining  and it is also  more difficult  to manage it and everything that has to do with it so again trading onemore time.
Activity: 378
September 30, 2018, 06:04:22 PM
i think first and i can say for the most of people is good is better we can say trading and when i check the prices of today i say definitely trading for now.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 05:18:54 PM
for me i'll choose both. if i have enough money 25% of it will be invested, another 50% will be deposited as savings 25% will be used in buying rigs and softwares that will be used in mining  Cheesy Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 30, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
Trading is better than mining because you dont need a high end computer to earn bitcoins and all you need is knowledge and some sort of money to make it grow
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
Mining will be my choice because I am aware of not having the ability to analyze the market that must be owned by traders, the first challenge in starting mining is big capital while trading with small capital can already be run, Mining provides a more stable income while trading does not. this is the reason that makes me prefer Mining rather than trading...
Activity: 733
September 30, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
I think it will be great to choose trading, they are both profitable but the trading process is way more better in mining in terms of high income and feasible result.
Mining is most subject in scam schemes which is very alarming and very difficult to trust with in this industry.
compared to mining trading, it is more able to be used by many people with whatever money capital and do not have to use complete equipment. so I think trading can be used as a safe way to get profit if done properly and carefully.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
September 30, 2018, 11:34:27 AM
Both have their pros & cons and profits depends on how much time, money & energy you are willing to spend.

In trading you have to learn at least the basic knowledge of trading and should know how to analyze the graphs, must keep your self-updated with crypto news which might affect positive or as negative on crypto price, you always have to keep your eyes on laptop mostly so you can take better decision when to exit with profits and at what point you should do a trade. Eventually, this will consume a lot of your time.

In mining you have to need large initial capital if you thought to build a mining rig, you have to calculate all costs like your electricity, taxes, space rent for mining if not your home. This method will consume your less time but more money but with trading, you can start with less capital.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
September 30, 2018, 08:59:32 AM
I think it will be great to choose trading, they are both profitable but the trading process is way more better in mining in terms of high income and feasible result.
Mining is most subject in scam schemes which is very alarming and very difficult to trust with in this industry.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 02:30:15 AM
For me, trading is always the better option because through trading we can easily make some profit instead of instead of investing huge amounts for the mining. So always we need wait patiently until the price starts increasing in trading but for mining, we need to keep on spending a lot money for mining equipment and electricity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
September 27, 2018, 02:20:24 AM
Both trading and mining are dangerous now because the market still drops down. Anyway, Trading is still more dangerous because you need more skills and  knowledge. You are easy to lose your money than mining
Activity: 644
September 27, 2018, 01:08:24 AM
Trading or mining actually has advantages and disadvantages, it's just that trading is more simple to use because it only uses sufficient capital and trading can be done by anyone. different from mining that must use large capital and complete equipment. if you have to choose I choose to trade for better things.

I really agree with you by trading, besides that the capital needed is not too large and does not require equipment that costs a lot, we can also learn to explore crypto basic science and all the techniques used in crypto trading.

trading will be able to make profits faster than mining, which waits for a long time and our capital will also take a long time to get back, because the price of the equipment alone is also quite large.
Pages:
Jump to: