Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 5. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 11:40:18 PM
Mining and trading are two very different things even though they aim equally (profit) and refer to the same thing (coin prices).
Mining really requires computer technical knowledge. how to install, configure, manage ,, trade does not require this knowledge, the benefits of mining are not so large compared to treding but the potential loss is also smaller compared to treding ,, Trade requires full time to see price changes at any time.
Mining does not require a lot of special time, after a stable road machine can be left for weeks or months,
Mining requires relatively large capital and very adequate infrastructure.
Trade can begin with relatively small capital. with a few dollars can trade.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 10:51:27 PM
I think you can make small, small investments for the learning process in creating profit every time because in running mining capital that is used is relatively large and needs a variety of tools first and that's where you can find capital by playing investment.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 04:07:57 PM
Trading or mining actually has advantages and disadvantages, it's just that trading is more simple to use because it only uses sufficient capital and trading can be done by anyone. different from mining that must use large capital and complete equipment. if you have to choose I choose to trade for better things.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
September 26, 2018, 12:58:41 PM
And I think otherwise. if your opportunities determine the investment in crypto currency or mining, of course, it is better to divide your deposit and invest in both directions.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 26, 2018, 12:12:08 PM
for myself trading is more recommended to be the best way, because we know that trading can now be an easy choice and can be done with lots of capital. so I think mining is harder than trading

not hard to do, just sometimes mining requires a large capital and place. so not everyone likes it this way, but profits in mining is passive and losses tend to be no bigger than trading.
While trading looks easy to do with a small capital at all. Although I think trading is quite difficult to analyze because we could lose it just like gambling.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

If you have large capital you can make a rig for mining, and if you have trading skills, you better trade because you can determine the desired amount of profit
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
I've never liked the idea of mining, because I do not know much about it, and I find it very laborious. It's easier for me to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
if I have to choose first I will study engineering or trading science until I really master it, after I understand it I will start for the mining process
because in the mining process we must know the coin price we are mining with all the possibilities that will occur in the market so that we can immediately minimize the losses that we will face when doing the mining process
Yes, it's right that when we want to do mining, we have to understand the situation of coin, namely by trading.
So for people who have just realized Crypto, trading is much easier compared to mining.
Choose according to ability because when we can do the best we can get the best chance too.
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

if I have to choose first I will study engineering or trading science until I really master it, after I understand it I will start for the mining process
because in the mining process we must know the coin price we are mining with all the possibilities that will occur in the market so that we can immediately minimize the losses that we will face when doing the mining process
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
Trading or mining. A long time discussion - at this point in the market's maturity, which is the better way to achieve returns?

It's a difficult question. 2 years ago, I would have said mining, and that would have been right. However, the last year depends on where you sell. Furthermore, what about other kinds of mining, like proof of stake and masternodes. There's just too many strategies to compare "trading" and "mining". Within each, there are too many sub-categories and different strategies.

At the end of the day, it's all about where you sell.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 26, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
for myself trading is more recommended to be the best way, because we know that trading can now be an easy choice and can be done with lots of capital. so I think mining is harder than trading

If you're technically inclined person, its not actually hard

Its just that you can't control its profitability

The more miners popping around the more difficulty added and profitability decreases

Unlike trading where you control almost everything from buying timings and when to sell

The more traders the more possible income
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
Activity: 179
September 26, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Probably, I’ll agree with your friend at some point. If you have enough spare money, then investing it in crypto is a good financial move. But I wouldn’t be that sure about profit of hardware mining. First of all it depends on your skills. Mining consumes a lot of energy, so there is a possibility that you'll need to pay huge bills for that. So, consider the prices for electricity in your country. Besides, installing equipment is also very expensive thing. So I think that investing might be more profitable nowadays. Investing and trading is also easier, especially for those, who new to crypto. Final decision is yours, but I guess you might try easier activities first. Just create an account at some crypto exchange (speaking about user-friendly trading platforms, I can recommend cex). Then you’ll need to buy some coins and transfer ‘em to your wallet or trade . As for wallets, aforementioned CEX even provides users with a cold storage. But if you’re planning on buying huge amounts of coins, it’s better to get a hardware one.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
September 26, 2018, 08:02:01 AM
now is good trading I think this time is a market move in BTC is going bull run i mining is 2017 year dash coin all cost is very high i think good is trading
i also prefer to trade, because i only have trading skills, if for minning i don't understand. besides that price of equipment is also expensive, especially the monthly cost for electricity is also high
Activity: 25
September 26, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

Quite a controversial question🤔 On the one hand investing is a comparably easier than mining. But on the other hand, if you have recourses to start mining, is it wise to waste a chance... Well, I don't know what I would choose if I were in your shoes. Btw, what about your mining skills, do you have any? Answering this question might help you to determine the answer to the main one.
Activity: 5
September 25, 2018, 02:46:09 AM
BTC www.iBitHub.com BTC
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 11:47:16 AM
now is good trading I think this time is a market move in BTC is going bull run i mining is 2017 year dash coin all cost is very high i think good is trading
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 10:22:49 AM
It is good to have a fundamental knowledge of whatever venture you want to embrace. I will not like to advice that you invest on any venture you will not be in control of. You do not rely on another person to run the business because he might snub and abandon the project halfway may be because of minor disagreement and you will be at his mercy. I will advice that if you want to go into mining  try and have the basic idea of crypto mining at least you understand what equipment that are needed. If you are good with trading please go ahead and invest in that direction.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 10:04:23 AM
trading better than to mining, because mining is waste of more time and energy so you could go with trading but there you should have experience,then only you easily trade.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 24, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
Trading is only profitable in bullish market. These days coin keep on decreasing in value and all the people who trade are in a loss. On the other hand Minning gives you daily profit as you keep on mining daily

Dude, use margin trading

decreasing value will give you an equivalent profits as bullish ones

Mining profits also affected by price decrease

it would also decline your rewards value, not to mention the added difficulty each days

A lot of miners especially the home miners shutdown their mining rigs due to low profits and high electricity rates
Pages:
Jump to: