Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 6. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
I think that you yourself have to choose which way of earning on the crypto currency will be more convenient for you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
September 24, 2018, 06:56:12 AM
Mining requires a huge capital to start it up and when you eventually start it up, you will be expecting your profit in a long run, you can't start mining today and make all your investment capital immediately, but investing in cryptos, if you are lucky you can make double the amount you invested within days or weeks, So i still think you should go into investing and trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 24, 2018, 05:35:01 AM
Bitcoin can indeed be obtained by mining. However mining's not an easy thing to do. Unfortunately, the cost of procuring mining equipment isn't cheap and the electricity consumed's very large. Maybe the results we get from mining, are not commensurate with the number of costs we have spent. And this method is very slow in producing bitcoin, especially for most ordinary users. Those who want to get Bitcoin quickly can buy directly through exchange according to the prevailing exchange rate. I think this is an effective way to get bitcoin now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 04:21:36 AM
My brother has been planning to start mining. He has been trading. He has been doing researches as to whether mining will yield more significant profit than trading. And he has made the decision that mining is much better than trading because there will be no days when you will have losses instead of gains in mining. However, the year 2018 came and he suddenly realized that it will not be that profitable anymore. And some of his friends are saying that the high electric cost will really pull you down especially during a red market.
Good to start mining but trading is better than mining because it takes electricity to work out and trading just need your money and you will get your coins instantly so you will have a fast system to make some money. Trading in the technological world is more in benefit that is why you have to pick trading especially with the Bitcoin but this is always a good strategy to diversify your money in different sources.
Trading is better than mining  especially when you have enough to buy coins to trade unlike mining it requires a lot of gears to run like powerful GPU's, non-ending electricity and strong internet connection. Both are profitable but think what will be the cost of both when being done, mining that costs a lot? or trading that will give you opportunity in the market?
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
September 24, 2018, 04:00:30 AM
mining now I think it's not good because it will lose is not comparable to the capital that must be spent the price dropped very deep now so I think it's not good time to mining now but for trading it might be good now because the price is cheap
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 02:36:34 AM
I think that if you have reliable people who can use your money for production, then this is a good diversification
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
September 23, 2018, 11:39:01 AM
Trading is only profitable in bullish market. These days coin keep on decreasing in value and all the people who trade are in a loss. On the other hand Minning gives you daily profit as you keep on mining daily
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
for us to prefer trade than we have to mine, because for us mining also requires large costs and the time we get is also long, compared to we trade.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
September 23, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

YOu are the one who should answer a question

Does your government has a low price for electricity?If yes then go and mining because thats one good source of income and doing nothing but wait

And if the electricity in your region is too high.then better do trading or much better holding than considering mining
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 05:59:50 AM
trading is hard and navigating on an online exchange just to do trades is a bit complicated at first , plus you also need a capital in order to get started . thats why , i didnt continue to pursue trading .

In mining , mining is easy because there are lots of different sites that offers free mining like browsing mining  . all i need to do is to click on start button in order to get started but i must confess that the profit i earn on them wont be enough to make a living .
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
I think trading is a good way to earn more money in the crypto world. but you need to have a good knowledge of Crypto world or you can be lost your money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 05:47:29 AM
Better to hold. Every day, dipping the crypt at different levels. Because while you learn to trade, you will shell out a lot of money. You'll be mined, you'll spend money on equipment and electricity. So the Hold is Hopeful
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
Both exchanging and mining have their own particular favorable position and disservices. Mining is great and productive on the off chance that you have the required equipment and power to set up a standard mining ranch. Or then again you can be mining less expensive altcoins and be great. Exchanging is a greater amount of a venture which does not require much capital like mining to fire up. Contingent upon your capital check the one you can bear the cost of and let it all out.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 22, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
For me, both trading and mining are really difficult. Firstly, i think you should learn more about trading and mining to understand about it. And then, i think trading may be better decision for you to choose
Trading is indeed a good choice because it has a fairly good level of security in investment status. Unlike the case when we do mining, mining requires a lot of money to buy some mining hardware. Besides that, we also have to be preoccupied with configuring the mining hardware we have. Moreover, for a beginner, Trading is much easier to choose from.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 21, 2018, 11:06:04 PM
Mining for no risk, without knowledge
Trading needs knowledge

Not true

Mining also needs knowledge

And definitely has risk

Imagine you buy an ASIC miner worth 1000$ and in a matter days became useless

knowledge should be a part of it, research a better mining gear and coin to mine and the seasons

Activity: 46
September 21, 2018, 10:54:34 PM
For me, both trading and mining are really difficult. Firstly, i think you should learn more about trading and mining to understand about it. And then, i think trading may be better decision for you to choose
Activity: 22
September 21, 2018, 10:16:32 PM
mining is very costly, but trading is a little bit risky,although trading is good  i think  , but have to get good knowledge  about it   
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 04:18:21 PM
I think you can do both. Only you choose which portion you want to prioritize. I recommend trading because I don't like mining and I have regular jobs.
Activity: 52
September 21, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

Commerce
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 02:38:11 PM
For mining you need to invest in your equipment, and for trading in your portfolio, in both cases you need to invest, but with the bear vs bull market, in trading you need only the bull run, while with mining you need both, when the price drops you can mine more coins, and than wait for the bull run to sell your assets, only you can make the decision based on what you think better suits you.

Pages:
Jump to: