Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 18. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 22, 2018, 02:28:43 AM
I do the both. I try to be every week in a signature campaign, if the campaign least 4 weeks, in the end of each month I sell the btc I earned to fiat so that I can supplement my income. The other BTC I had was trading with altcoins. It's awesome how BTC can change a life, I have bought so many thing only with signature campaign and I am happy I discovered this forum last year when I wasn't into cryptos.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

If it is possible you can do both so that you will earn much more. Trading or joining in a campaign does not take so much of your time and in fact you can also do that while working in a company as an employee or managing a business.
In trading, you just invest your capital then hold it until the price rise up and have reached your desired income.
And in signature campaign, it depends on the minimum requirements of a project but some requires you to just post maximum of 25 per week and also the payment is per week as well.
So, it's so nice to have that both income generating and grab that opportunity while they are still there. You just really maximize your time and effort to earn much income for your future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 01:19:32 AM
I do the both. I try to be every week in a signature campaign, if the campaign least 4 weeks, in the end of each month I sell the btc I earned to fiat so that I can supplement my income. The other BTC I had was trading with altcoins. It's awesome how BTC can change a life, I have bought so many thing only with signature campaign and I am happy I discovered this forum last year when I wasn't into cryptos.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:50:07 AM
This is what i do, i joined signature campaign paid via bitcoin and i do bounties like facebook and twitter bounties paid via altcoins or tokens, the payout came from btc based signature campaign is to buy some cheap altcoins, hold it for a certain period of time until the desired target profit is reach then sell out. Same with the the bounties, the payout is hold that tokens or coins then sell out when the desired target price is reached but you have to wait for more than a month or 2. So both working and trading is what i did for additional income aside from my main job.

May I ask for how long have you been doing it and what were your profits? I ask this for encouragement and to know whether it is worth the time. Thanks
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:54:44 PM
Signature posting should only be allowed in the single section of the forum in attempt to reduce the number of irrelevant, off topic, low quality, idiotic replies.

It can not prevent spam. Allow one section of signature will not delete 100% of spam in the forum.
There will be spam in that section. Spam or not is depending of the member in the forum and not because the section.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 08:52:16 PM
I think it's a good thing to trade in, especially if I you have a huge money you use as a signature campaign you need to go through a long process and
It's only a pity for you to signature campaign when it's not succesful and they do not care about you.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 07:43:04 PM
I think it's best if you can do both trading and signature campaigns. Signature campaign is not as time consuming as trading, hence you'll have enough time to do both. Working with signature campaign, you need to have a combination of patience (it takes while to finish) and luck in getting high value tokens.Trading is risky, with high returns, though. and you need skills for that as well.

If we have a lot of time or can manage to do both. I can say we can earn a lot by doing both. As you said patience is the key because when trading aside from monitoring the market and reading some news about your investment. It'a too risky too while signature campaigns or other campaigns we only need to be patience and hard working because some task required reporting.
February 21, 2018, 07:04:16 PM
I think it's best if you can do both trading and signature campaigns. Signature campaign is not as time consuming as trading, hence you'll have enough time to do both. Working with signature campaign, you need to have a combination of patience (it takes while to finish) and luck in getting high value tokens.Trading is risky, with high returns, though. and you need skills for that as well.
Activity: 406
February 21, 2018, 06:59:39 PM
I prefer to work in a signature or bounty campaigns. Because i am more familiar with it. And i have no enough knowledge about trading and how trading works.
Activity: 140
February 21, 2018, 06:53:00 PM
if i have enough money to capital, i will choose both trading and signature campaigning..that way i will earn more money..i can have profit in trading then i can have salary in campaigning...and by that all of  dreams become true

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 05:40:19 PM
Signature posting should only be allowed in the single section of the forum in attempt to reduce the number of irrelevant, off topic, low quality, idiotic replies.
I still very much get the reports that bounty people print from social networks. This is not even spam, but the devil knows what.
Activity: 69
February 21, 2018, 03:56:51 PM
Trading more promising. Because we work with the money we have, we only need to take responsibility for ourselves and of course the results are more satisfactory.
Activity: 420
Merit: 40
February 21, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
This is a decision based on the personality of each person. If you are risking and want to earn more coin you should invest in business. But if you choose the business, you must have capital first. I prefer to choose a signature campaign to earn initial capital. They are safer. I do not have the capital, but if I have capital then I will invest in business.
Activity: 140
February 21, 2018, 09:15:56 AM
if i have enough money to capital, i will choose both trading and signature campaigning..that way i will earn more money..i can have profit in trading then i can have salary in campaigning...and by that all of  dreams become true
Activity: 378
February 21, 2018, 09:07:43 AM
I more like trade to me it on soul. But I do as well signature campaign it too profitable
February 14, 2018, 05:31:22 PM
for me it is better if you do both but when it comes to pick only one i better choose trading due to anytime you can do trading as long as you have coins to trade because working on signature sometimes you dont have signature to work on so i see trading is good specially when price of bitcoin pumping and dumping better time to trade .
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
February 13, 2018, 08:24:18 PM
It will all depends in you. The two platform or jobs are both profitable if you can do both it's much better. The both platform has a different advantages and disadvantages but if i'm gonna choose which platform i will going to use in order to earn profit from it i will choose the signature campaign. Here's the reason why signature campaign is much more better than in trading platform.

A signature campaign is founded or organized by a group, individual people who wants to promote a certain coin, platform or service. Wherein people here in the forum will wear the projects signature code to their profile and required to post in different section in the forum in order to maximize the advertisement needed by the campaign.

Advantages:
* You can earn without investment or capital.
* It's more likely a weekly payment basis, it depends on the project some of the campaigns gives stakes every week. (You can get it at the end of the campaign)
* You can work at home and can work just with internet and phone.
* The profit is high.

Disadvantages:
* When the managers run away with funds.
* When accused you for incomplete works and didn't give you payment. (I encounter this one.)
* You need to manage your time and it's time consuming.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 08:11:57 PM
It is totally different type of think , Trading is a one think and Signature campaign is other think . In this online market there are too many crypto trader do work with trading and i'm doing trading and campaign. When i got my signature payment then i start my trading with this token. 

I do the same thing with you that is doing both when I get a gift from campaign signature I will trade with the coins I get, because both things are very profitable for me
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 13, 2018, 07:54:30 PM
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
why not make it both?isn't it better if we have two source of income?and upon doing it you can have a capital for trading,your salary in signature campaign is for sure bitcoin so that amount will convert into altcoins in which you will be using as trading capital ,and even if you loss its ok because you didnt invest own money for that. Goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: