Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 20. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 117
February 07, 2018, 12:48:53 AM
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Try to do both. You can do trading while you are participating in signature campaign. I believe that you have good time management so I know that you can do both trading and signature campaign.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
February 07, 2018, 12:37:55 AM
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
It depends on your skills, but for me it is good if you will join in bounty campaigns. You can earn a lot of money by joining many bounty campaigns. Most of my altcoins and bitcoins are from the bounty campaigns. I can earn more money by participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:22:36 AM
I do two of them, I always join in some bounty campaign to find capital and I also do daily trading for small profit because now market price moving fast then that opportunity for me to get profit everiday
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 08:56:07 PM
This depends on your ability and preferences. You can also do both. Signature campaigns are one of the best ways to earn Bitcoin, it's less risky than trade. However, Trade is also a profitable business but you need to have knowledge, experience and a bit of skill. If you have the time and the condition, I recommend you learn trade and participate in the trade, it can bring a lot of profit for you. This is just my opinion, you have to decide for yourself
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 07:33:04 PM
Actually, I always prefer signature campaigns. Also, There are many reasons that show that it is better than trading. such as, knowledge how much amount of money you will take every week. Moreover there are many job opportunities.
But you must make qualitying posts to be able to work with them.
However, trading is difficult in the begining because you must be trusted by the purchasers.

I'm in favor to you because signature campaigns are fun to do and can sharpen our knowledge in English. This job is not really a pressure as long as it is a quality and has a since then there's no need to worry. Unlike trading, it needs a lot of experience to be a good trader and also must be good at numbers.
If you can do both at the same time then it is good. But as of now i prefer signature campaigns rather than trading. Because for me signature campaigns has safe earning compared to trading that is incosistent and makes me wonder always. And also signature campaigns are fun and helps me to sharpen my knowledge about the english language.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
Im doing trading while working signature campaigns Smiley The tokens that i will earn in signature campaign will be my investment in trading. This kind of strategy will give me a high profit without investing money. But i may be unlucky if i will lose in trading so that its better also to study first about trading while waiting for the reward of the signature campaign. If there is a chance of getting more profitability i grab it especially in joining signature campaign. But i am not particular in trading maybe some of my fund do trading the other is for investing for bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 07:26:56 PM
For me both because In working in signature campaign where you can earn extra token and develop your knowledge while in trading it is very risky because we really dont know if can be succesful or loss. But in trading there you can earn more profit and build your capital earnings and invest more money until your profit in investing more bigge
Activity: 532
February 06, 2018, 03:12:50 AM
For me joining signature campaign was one of the best to earn bitcoin even I haven't done for trading yet,  but most of the time signature campaign was my favorite. But it's all back to you again you deserve to learn every single thing first before you decide it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 10:12:40 PM
I do both but I prefer in signiture campaign because it gives me funds for trading. Both of them are profitable but in trading you must have the skills and be knowlegable about crypto and exert time and efforts in searching and reading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

I love trading, but market of crypto currency looks uncertain now, It is very difficult to trade now. So I prefer the signature campaigns, sometimes there are signature campaigns are a scam, It is one of the risks, so learn how to choose a good signature campaigns.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
We can still earn in both areas. But then time management is highly needed. If we want to have weekly earnings and invest most of your time to it then better choose joining weekly signature campaign. Whereas if you go on trading, a lot of patience is highly suggested because it will take a long time to reap all your earnings.
I also prefer to do both and you are right about time management needed in signature campaigns while patience for trading. We all want to earn money and sometimes people mistakently thought that by earning bitcoin will make them rich the sooner they invest. They also thought that what we do here is easy that is why when they try, many fails. There is no easy job for us to earn money because if there is then no one should be poor already, right? Every way will require us time, effort and of course determination so that we will continue to earn eventhough we face problems and hardships.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
February 05, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
I'll do first signature campaign to earn a lot of money or some of money and I'll do next the trading, I am short on budget today so I'll word hard to earn extra first....
If i will only need to choose one, i think working or joining in signature campaign is more great to do over trading, because i am not really great in trading, and i think joining or working in signature campaign will really help me to have many money in the future.

every person deserve to have atleast their choice of what they wanted to have for , for example on where they skill are fit of so better to know more that where ever that you wanted to have and to take for cause everything may change for.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 12:38:47 PM
We can still earn in both areas. But then time management is highly needed. If we want to have weekly earnings and invest most of your time to it then better choose joining weekly signature campaign. Whereas if you go on trading, a lot of patience is highly suggested because it will take a long time to reap all your earnings.
Activity: 405
February 05, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
I think signature campaign is best, because there is no risk, and an easy way to earn bitcoin and no need to require capital just work and you will earn easily. While in trading there is always a risk. But if we have a skills and strategy in trading, its also a better. But if you can, you will do both, so that you can earn a good amount of profit in a short time. Just give more time and focus.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 05, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
Signature campaign is more better than trading because it is easy and it is not risky than trading. I earned now many bitcoins and altcoins because of signature campaigns. Trading requires capital but the signature doesn't need capital.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
February 05, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
I can do that together in the trade and work on the signature campaign because now I have coins financed to the exchange while join signature campaign.
I agree with you doing both signature campaign and trading can give us more profit or more money, joining or workung on signature campaign is really good to di because there are a lot of people became rich by working on signature campaign and after joining signature campaign we should trade the tokens that the campaign we  will pay for us.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
February 05, 2018, 11:05:09 AM
I can do that together in the trade and work on the signature campaign because now I have coins financed to the exchange while join signature campaign.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 05, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
I'll do first signature campaign to earn a lot of money or some of money and I'll do next the trading, I am short on budget today so I'll word hard to earn extra first....
If i will only need to choose one, i think working or joining in signature campaign is more great to do over trading, because i am not really great in trading, and i think joining or working in signature campaign will really help me to have many money in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
February 05, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

Same here, when I first knew about this forum my friend told me that if you I work hard in this forum I can earn huge amount, so until now I do prefer working in signature campaign because you have the assurance that you will earn at the end of the week as long as you do all the required post, after getting my payouts in signature campaign, I invest some of my earnings in trading site so that I have other resources in case I need money for other personal stuff. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
February 02, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
You should never take signature campaign as a source of income. It may earn you some tokens or Bitcoin sometimes but don't just post for signature campaigns.
Trading on the other hand is actually a great source of income and may create a revenue far more, but it has its own risks.
Pages:
Jump to: