Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 22. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

I do prefer campaign  no stress for me besides token/coin earn from campaign can be tradable in bitcoin just need to be patient while waiting for reward...  Just choose wisely on campaign to participate.

Campaigns have always been a side job to earn extra btcs. And it's understandable that less campaigns pay in btc now since the price of bitcoin has become quite expensive even at this current rate. It isn't like before when btc was just running around 1k usd. If you want to earn big, start practicing trading
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

I do prefer campaign  no stress for me besides token/coin earn from campaign can be tradable in bitcoin just need to be patient while waiting for reward...  Just choose wisely on campaign to participate.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
I think Trading is better if you are good in trading. Because if you participating in a campaign and their ico didn't successful then you will not get any money from that. That's why Trading is better than signature.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
If your talking about trading you need to have a good amount of funds to higher your profits per trade. but in SC you don't need to invest and of course know what is the requirements of that bounty.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
Both joining in signature campaign and engaging in trading are good ways to earn bitcoins.  But since there is a limited campaign offer in the market nowadays plus considering the fact that there are many competitors around  it is also good to try trading.  It is going out from your comfort zone.  

Unlike joining in signature campaigns, trading has a risk.  There is a percentage that you will earn and a chance that you will loose.  You have to prepare yourself about this matter.  So, you just have to first ask some opinion from expert traders you know to get some ideas on how to engage in trading, read some articles about it before you proceed.  Sooner or later you will become expert on trading.  
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
People could say that working for signature campaign is much more better than trading. It's no risk , good salary but i think it isn't . You're paid for a deserved working, Joining a signature doesn't seem easy for now till there are too many competitors ready to take you out of the game. For me trading is better than working in a signature campaign. You work for yourself ,use your own brain to make profits and enjoy it. That would be lovely if you multiple your account many times then before. That emotion hardly can be found in working for a signature campaign.
Activity: 568
You will not inevst in campaign. But you will start the trading you will invest first. Then you will plan to work and process. Trading is help to other people transaction process. Both are good but for now I prefer in signature campaign because it easier and safer then all you need is to have a higher rank because the higher your rank the more money you will get
I think we dont really have to make a choice on this because we can do the same both trading and joining a signature campaign if we dont want to be at risk i think we must make some gaining asset in a different way because if we cant gain on trading maybe we can gain on joining a signature campaign it is really depend on our luck.
Activity: 110
As they say trader is very risky but enjoy, but for me it is easier to earn a bitcoin currency to participate in the signature campaign. I'm not comfortable with being a trader because I'm worried that maybe my bitcoin can be exhausted, so I stopped immediately and I focused on participating in the signature campaign and becoming part of it.
I think there is no enjoyable in this trader job because you're facing with the huge risk when you're trying to look for profits . Working for a signature campaigns is now really hard. Beside competing with other appliers you have to make a really good quality posts to being accepted and get paid. Life is hard
Activity: 140
You will not inevst in campaign. But you will start the trading you will invest first. Then you will plan to work and process. Trading is help to other people transaction process. Both are good but for now I prefer in signature campaign because it easier and safer then all you need is to have a higher rank because the higher your rank the more money you will get
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
As they say trader is very risky but enjoy, but for me it is easier to earn a bitcoin currency to participate in the signature campaign. I'm not comfortable with being a trader because I'm worried that maybe my bitcoin can be exhausted, so I stopped immediately and I focused on participating in the signature campaign and becoming part of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my Opinion, trading and working in signature campaigns have a big difference. In the trading, you are required to monitor the movement of the value on the markets.  In the trading,  need more knowledge and predict what coins will raise the amount or drop. In working in signature campaigns, you just need to accomplish the required post in every week. Is safer and more comfortable to do more than trading. In Trading, you need capital, but in the working signature, you no need money. Both of them produce a stable income.
Activity: 361
Working on signatures campaign is the worst thing that you can do, seriously.

I like the project in where i am, so i just wear the signature because i am supporting them! But seeing a huge amount of crap in this thread makes me feel bad for this kind of society, why are you so desperated for money?

This kind of people is EVERYWHERE, i can not understand why you aren't banned yet.
You can do both right , when you are posting you can read up on new coins and use that info to trade. Most of the time you have to make around 2 posts a day which isnt that time consuming.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
You can do both right , when you are posting you can read up on new coins and use that info to trade. Most of the time you have to make around 2 posts a day which isnt that time consuming.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14

They are both preferable in earning more bitcoins, you can do trading while you are participating in a signature campaign. Although trading takes time to monitor its market value every hour and having more risk, you can still do it while your making your post for the signature campaign to be paid for an extra income.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
we have to trade and work in signature campaigns, but I have not started trading because I do not have much bitcoin. So now I just do a signature campaign.
Even when you will have a good amount of bitcoin, still I would not suggest jumping into the river with all of them. It would be much better to start this profession with a small amount at first.

This way you will learn the important points regarding bitcoin’s changing nature and develop some important trading skills also. You can really become rich within days if you do trading in bitcoin. Nothing works quicker than this.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Both are favorable for me, the benefit of signature campaign is so great and had helped a lot to improve the life of many, because a lot who doesn’t have regular jobs and focuses on joining signature campaigns have enjoyed their life because they doesnt need to go to the office and follow their boss, yet be able to afford their needs and wants, that’s the impact benefit of signature campaigns to the life of many nowadays, and i am in favor also in trading as long as you know the methods and principles, have enough money to trade, and stregnth to carry on in case loses strikes haha...
Well I think trade is better than any regular job because in regular job you will earn a limited income and from trade you can earn a lot of money and to be honest with you I quit my day job for trade because I was earning good then day job and it also don’t need extra time from me and believe me my life is going to improve with trade and I’m very happy now some time I think that why I spend my time on day job.
Activity: 196
Since both signature campaign and trading doesn't need full time effort, you can do both simultaneously. If you found any good signature campaign you don't need any capital to invest in trading. Some of my friends and I am doing the both together and earn good capital from signature campaigns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io

I actually prefer working on signature campaigns. I think this is one of the easiest jobs that there is. Not to mention the fact that one holds the time of work and can choose whether to do the task now or later. Still, my only problem with signature campaigns is the fact that there is no assurance about the projects.
I also like signature campaigns. There is no need to spend a lot of time and effort. And if you choose a good project, per month, you can earn 1-2K USD.
Activity: 462

I actually prefer working on signature campaigns. I think this is one of the easiest jobs that there is. Not to mention the fact that one holds the time of work and can choose whether to do the task now or later. Still, my only problem with signature campaigns is the fact that there is no assurance about the projects.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Too many risks on trading but so as the gains. For now im working on it saving aa much as i could in the mean time and hope for the better lol of course im spending it to trade im not satisfied with the rates just yet i need more lol. To be honest i like trading more than posting but it needs to be done in order to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: