Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 21. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 11:43:07 AM
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

We work to earn money and both is good as your business way to earn money. Actually, trading need asset to starting up so if you don't have asset then you can try bounty campaign to earning some token and trading with that.

Campaign or trading just the way to get more money in real world. So make it your business plan and do it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:41:25 AM
On days like today the answer become clearer: you should choose trading ONLY if you have proper competence. Imagine you just follow the market and have bought btc at the level 20k$... If you want your crypto asset to grow anf don't want to take extra risk just take part in bounties
why do need to choose ONLY TRADING?if op can make those two profiteering at the same time?he can join signature campaign together with trading since you can just alot 2 hours a day in posting for the obligation in campaign.and give the rest of time in trading,isnt it best idea than choong one?

Day trade is very nice now for the professional traders who have enough experience. The rest of the traders are facing serious problems on the exchange platforms globally. It's hard to make right positions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 11:28:59 AM
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
I am sure that you are aware that the working in signature campaign is really good way to earn bitcoins. I know that most of the people here in this forum are joining in signature campaign to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 02, 2018, 11:19:29 AM
On days like today the answer become clearer: you should choose trading ONLY if you have proper competence. Imagine you just follow the market and have bought btc at the level 20k$... If you want your crypto asset to grow anf don't want to take extra risk just take part in bounties
why do need to choose ONLY TRADING?if op can make those two profiteering at the same time?he can join signature campaign together with trading since you can just alot 2 hours a day in posting for the obligation in campaign.and give the rest of time in trading,isnt it best idea than choong one?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
I am more focused now on joining campaigns than trading. I don't have the pro-skills of a trader yet but I am not closing my door, sooner or later I will devote my time to learning how to trade masterfully.

Yes, more campaigns are giving token than btc as remuneration. Nevertheless, I don't mind because some of the tokens really have significant value in due time. Yous just have to be patient and be a good researcher as to what project you are going to campaign.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
February 02, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
Nowadays it is very hard ti join any signature campaign as their are so many users who are ready to join . So now it is good yo do trading and if u get lucky join signature campaign
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
It depends on your skills. If you are good in analysis, it is good if you will do trading but if you have good communication skills and you can answer different question, it is better if you will join in signature campaign.
Activity: 540
February 02, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
If you have big capital, it is better if you will do trading but if you do not have capital; it is good to work in signature campaigns. Most of my funds are came from the signature campaigns. Signature campaign and trading are both profitable.
Activity: 602
February 02, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

It all depends on your capital and trading skills. With a combination of all factors, you can participate in the company generosity, get tokens and invest in projects. This will certainly bring you more profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
I'll do first signature campaign to earn a lot of money or some of money and I'll do next the trading, I am short on budget today so I'll word hard to earn extra first....
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 10:13:14 AM
I need to work first in signature campaigns so that I can earn in Bitcoin until  such time, when my money is enough, i will be involve in trading but before that, I need to save a portion of it for my family.
Activity: 112
February 02, 2018, 05:12:06 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Trading is separated from signature campaigns, you may earn from signature campaigns but what you can do with these money usually goes to the exchange fee or really a small amount of coins but saying the truth it doesn't make you reach but it give you pocket money and paying the fees, usually. The tokens that those campaigns or as known as bounties are good, they may sound that they are giving really cheap money to their users but after a while we see that their token value increases and makes the users richer than they thought!
First of all, I need now some things. Can you do trading ? Do you like doing research and analysis a currency price ? If you like the challenge of trading and like to take risks, then trading is something that suits you. Therefore, you can do both things by trading and Signature Campaign simultaneously. But if you really do not like trading, and do not like to take risks, then you leave it trading. That's better than it makes you so stressed out. You just do Signature Campaign as it is, save some cryptos you can collect like I do. So after that, you can invest some cryptos without buying and spend any money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I do for trading.I want to be good in trading,but I not yet try the signature campaign.Anyone can answer how to join the signature campaign? How is it work?.I want to try to earn in signature campaign?
Activity: 117
i think we can do both of them. Let's spend your free time to work for campaign and your main time to trade. I think it is ok. you can earn more money
Activity: 112
It heavily depends on your financial conditions. If you don’t have large sums of capital, there is almost no choice - just go for signatures and earn base capital. And we shouldn’t forget that in long-term more than 90% of those who trade with margin fall into bankruptcy. That’s also a risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
You can do both, with a very good profit: actually, if you have already a big capital, signature campaigns may be are not worth the time; otherwise, they are a very good way to create a base of capital to start trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
incomparable.. since you're doing something of different world.. but if u have the skills and knowledge, i would go for trading.. if u have the pateince, ill go for campaign..

as of now, i doing both
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoin,you dont need capital but only patience and perseverance also english language skills for us to be part of any campaign that can give us compensation and easy income. And trading is one risky option in this community for us to survive.lots of traders fails coz owrong decision.

Maybe it better to join campaign and the payments you will receive shoulbe use as capital for trading.no hassle isnt it
Activity: 378
Trading is best for short term income and signature campaigns is long term income and all signature not pay us token because some campaign is scam. I think better than you do it trading and signature campaign
Pages:
Jump to: