Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins - page 3. (Read 25868 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
lolz.. yes, obviously, holding is the safest strategy in this market. you can see, the market has passed the strong development and this is the stable time. i think at least next 6 months, the BTC will rise up quickly
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 05, 2018, 11:45:29 AM
I also experienced big amount of loss in trading cryptocurrencies, I told my self that it is part of my learning for me to improve my trading skills and strategies. Do not quit in trading if you experiencing loss, it is better to try than to give up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
March 05, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
Agree. Hold our coins until the market is conducive to go trading again. At these times, let's just keep hunting bounties. Smiley

Trading is a complicated investment in which you have to be very patient. I speculation only permanent trader’s is good because they have sufficient period to lookout market movements to make suitable decisions. Bitcoin trading is an easier you have an obligation, and you need skills. In general, cryptocurrency is a difficult job. The last complicated portion of trading is It is challenging to calculate anywhere the track goes succeeding.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

This is one of the most real posts I have ever read. There is a large difference between being a trader and an investor, yet it costs many of us money, myself included, to learn which we are. Sorry for your loss dude, you will recover!

Cheers
Activity: 374
March 05, 2018, 11:15:58 AM
I think it's not that ideal to just hold you coins because the market is with us right now and we can make thousands or best millions because of trading and that will take a long time if you will just hodl it.

Yeah iam tottally agree with that , we need wait untill markets will go green all time like it was in 2017 and earn so much money for nothing Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
Agree. Hold our coins until the market is conducive to go trading again. At these times, let's just keep hunting bounties. Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
I think it's not that ideal to just hold you coins because the market is with us right now and we can make thousands or best millions because of trading and that will take a long time if you will just hodl it.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 10:30:45 AM
I experienced the same issues. Trading coins is pretty difficult. I tried it for a month but it is really stressful. Made some profit in the process but it was not worth it. I made the same decision as the TS and now  I am in it for the long hold. Trying to create my lambo with doing nothing :-)
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
trading is not easy and its not for everyone. For many people, HODLing a few TRUSTED coins is much more profitable option (for multiple years).
Good luck and always chose the best option for YOU!

There are no such a thing as selected coins. Anyone has the potential to fall at any time, and that is something you have to live with on crypto investment. Take the heat.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 04, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Yes its a really good decession,real coin and project must be pumping.Trading is best way  to earn and difficult to learn because control your mind always other you get huge loss.I am also like holding and hold some coin also like eth,btc,waves,aion,ripple and try to learning trade on some exhchanger with small anount of btc.
Activity: 167
March 04, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

Cheers!
Only trading or only investment is not wise. At first, learn a lot regarding crypto currency, trading technique and technical analysis. Then, go for buying. Sell whenever you have profit and lock it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
Sometimes we will learn it the hard way. When I started the business, I used to enjoy it where I invested half that which I invested in my decision based on the people. Since then I do not want to do it again. The important thing to keep in me is that when we start trading, we start to risk the loss of trade and do not win. Try to buy something and dive for better sell. good luck.
I also think that it's better to switch to more solid and promising coins, rather than wait for something from the future, which may not have anything good at all.
Activity: 14
March 04, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
trading is not easy and its not for everyone. For many people, HODLing a few TRUSTED coins is much more profitable option (for multiple years).
Good luck and always chose the best option for YOU!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
Sometimes we will learn it the hard way. When I started the business, I used to enjoy it where I invested half that which I invested in my decision based on the people. Since then I do not want to do it again. The important thing to keep in me is that when we start trading, we start to risk the loss of trade and do not win. Try to buy something and dive for better sell. good luck.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
Trading is really not for everyone, not everyone has patience and not everyone takes risks on spending a huge amount of money for trading; and of course the more you invest most of them say the more you also get profits. But sad to say it is really not for everyone, including me and that's why I opted out to holding my coins instead of doing trading. It's easier and less to understand (just being honest).
Activity: 37
March 04, 2018, 11:15:33 AM
Oh well. Sometimes we have to learn it the hard way. When i started trading i enjoyed it to the point where i lost half of what i invested because i base my judgment on what people tell me. From then on i didn't want to do it again. Trading is only for those who are patient and daring. Guess i'm not both.
Activity: 378
March 04, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
Both holding and trading are risky, what you need to do is it to study more, gain a lot of experiences and not to get easily frustrated when you see the price of the investments going down, you need to become a mature investor or trader, in that way, you will lessen the risk of having negative returns, and you might be always have a winning hand once you learn how to trade with patience and becoming more educated in you investments.
Activity: 15
March 04, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
What about arbitrage?

Today main strategy is "Buy and Hold"
In my humble opinion
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
So trading is not yours. So you have a direct path to investors. Though on trade it is possible to earn much more, than investing. But only in the event that it is stable to trade with profit.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

Cheers!
Trading is really not easy job! I know that you are also experienced struggled in the trading. You must improve your strategy and your tactics for you to earn big amount of profits.

I think the good idea is to wait until you find the right moment to beat your coin. Trading is sometimes annoying when you want to exchange your investment but suddenly the price is not as much as you expect. This is because the world of commerce is unpredictable when going into good times or when experiencing the worst. And sometimes you come to think of just holding your coins better than trading them
Pages:
Jump to: