Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins - page 31. (Read 25868 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 07:10:47 PM
i prefer hold too. because if we look at  to all kind of coin, i didn't see any coin lost as long term. that's why best choice is HODL on cryptoworld.
Activity: 548
Merit: 251
September 07, 2017, 07:01:22 PM

Well trading is not easy it always include a risks. Before investing do some research in order to get rid of those shit. Yes there is a dump and pump always in trading and trade those with a large volume that can gain you a profit. Don't lose hope you can gain profit in trading analyze first the market.

Professional traders today still getting some huge loss but still they are being called professional. It's not matter if a trader lose in a round because that is normal. What they must do is to get lesson from that loss and still they can get back what is loss.

Without loss, trading experience will not be perfect.

Yeah it surely does since being a pro doesn't guarantee that you can always get a profit on your trade but they will surely do a tricky action like buying more when the coin has been dump for more so that they can bounce back when the price of the coin go pump again.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
September 07, 2017, 06:57:35 PM
Thanks for sharing! I'm new in trading that's why I am very careful, I read tons of articles, and watch tutorials in YouTube. I only trade those bitcoins I could afford to lose. I am happy with 5-10$ profit, I sell right away when I hit my goal. The important thing is, I don't get caught once price goes very low. Same here, in my country, minimum wage is around 200$ a month. But, I'm now working from home, I can save at least 15% of my Salary. Since, I am not dining out, or paying for transpo. I just spend those small amount of money that I used to spend for expensive fast food, beverages and transpo into crypto trading. I wish you all the best!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 07, 2017, 06:49:35 PM

Well trading is not easy it always include a risks. Before investing do some research in order to get rid of those shit. Yes there is a dump and pump always in trading and trade those with a large volume that can gain you a profit. Don't lose hope you can gain profit in trading analyze first the market.

Professional traders today still getting some huge loss but still they are being called professional. It's not matter if a trader lose in a round because that is normal. What they must do is to get lesson from that loss and still they can get back what is loss.

Without loss, trading experience will not be perfect.
Activity: 714
September 07, 2017, 06:46:55 PM
Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Yeah. If you're looking for dump and pump in trading, for me, it will be better to stick with sports betting. Sorry to hear that. Cheers!

When I was a beginner, I also traded those coins where there was a pump and a dump. I was very attracted by the prospect of quick earnings. But then I realized that this is the worst strategy.
And I decided to trade reliable coins with a large volume of sales
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
September 07, 2017, 05:28:06 PM
Today trading sucks donkey balls, market crashed and it is very difficult to predict bottoms, you may get double REKT catching falling knives.

Better just stay off the market and have fun with memes all day.
It seems you have been victim of this changing market trends badly. There is no need to lose patience. Just stay calm and soon the things will get recovered. We all know that this crypto market is highly volatile and if you are dealing with altcoins, then probably it is really dangerous for you.

There are days like that when you trade though so i think its normal when you'll have dry trading days. Its going to be up to you if you'll still stick to trading because for me, i'm now preferring to hold conaidering the movement of bitcoin. Less stress, less thngs to thinm about.
At least it is a better decision to just hold your coins instead trading randomly like gamble.
I don't think it was a bad idea at all , mature enough to say so.
As those people who really desperate and stressed to get that tought time in trading could always force themselves to trade which it wasn't good thing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 07, 2017, 05:18:59 PM
Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Yeah. If you're looking for dump and pump in trading, for me, it will be better to stick with sports betting. Sorry to hear that. Cheers!

When I was a beginner, I also traded those coins where there was a pump and a dump. I was very attracted by the prospect of quick earnings. But then I realized that this is the worst strategy.
And I decided to trade reliable coins with a large volume of sales
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 07, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

Cheers!
Trading is not easy mate, the definition is a simple buy at low and sells at high. But what to buy and where to buy and how to buy and which time we need to buy and where to sell what time we need to sell and when the market is going up and when it will come down. Like this too many questions will occur. You know answers to all these questions you can start trading or else stick with just Bitcoin investment.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
September 07, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

Cheers!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2017, 11:07:41 AM
Today trading sucks donkey balls, market crashed and it is very difficult to predict bottoms, you may get double REKT catching falling knives.

It seems you have been victim of this changing market trends badly. There is no need to lose patience. Just stay calm and soon the things will get recovered. We all know that this crypto market is highly volatile and if you are dealing with altcoins, then probably it is really dangerous for you.

There are days like that when you trade though so i think its normal when you'll have dry trading days. Its going to be up to you if you'll still stick to trading because for me, i'm now preferring to hold conaidering the movement of bitcoin. Less stress, less thngs to thinm about.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
September 06, 2017, 04:19:14 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
September 05, 2017, 02:46:35 AM
Trading doesn't sucks it is just your skills in entering the market. If you will learn more about trading then you can learn how to do trading analysis and also fundamental analysis and it can be helpful for you to enter the market properly so you will not experience getting stuck.
Exactly! You are not supposed to enter the building about whom you don’t know anything properly. You might be misdirected in building to find you exact location. Same as the trading, you don’t know the things properly before starting it, it will suck. Learn first, trade next.
L
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 09:20:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 04, 2017, 09:03:48 AM
does anyone here hold back the NEO besides me? from the events of the NEO I so very hate china, they are a very crummy state. f * ck CHINESE !!!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Its not permanent ban. Only temporary, so they want set some new rules I think

Cheesy https://youtu.be/Ry6PpRXk0dQ

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
September 04, 2017, 08:46:09 AM
Trading doesn't sucks it is just your skills in entering the market. If you will learn more about trading then you can learn how to do trading analysis and also fundamental analysis and it can be helpful for you to enter the market properly so you will not experience getting stuck.
Activity: 154
September 04, 2017, 08:35:12 AM
does anyone here hold back the NEO besides me? from the events of the NEO I so very hate china, they are a very crummy state. f * ck CHINESE !!!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 476
September 04, 2017, 04:34:47 AM
yes right I suggest you hold your coin up for several years to come, because next year coin will be expensive all......
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 04, 2017, 02:42:59 AM
some people said trading is good option to get profit in cryptocurrency world but it all still depend on the skill for the person themself because sometimes if we have false move then usually we will buy at the low price and sold again even when the price even more low and eventually we will facing experience to loss so to avoid this situations we have to realize our skill with not starting trading with huge amount of money so small amount of money for the beginners is good i guess
Trading needs practice and patience along with skills. Without skills, you can’t earn any profit in trading. Yes we should start trading with small amounts that we don’t regret losing but investing too much in this field without any guidance is mere stupidity. I personally don’t believe trading is for everyone.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 12:52:12 PM
try to be patient and do not be fooled when the price goes down, hold your coin is the right choice, because the coin is not always in the expensive price, wait until prices rise rapidly and do not be fooled by the price decline in the market.
Buy in dip price and sell at highest price in a cycle, this is my strategy when trading on market. You should have stop loss when trading too, because stop loss will help you do not miss opportunity buy back if your coin trading fall down to low price again.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 02, 2017, 11:51:09 AM
If we want to learn more about trading, sharp analysis, ability to manage funds and not easily carried away current market alias emotional. Surely we can enjoy very satisfactory advantages from trading. I also at beginning often experience losses and after corrected, it turns out makes me lose that is hurried because emotion in making decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: