Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Teaches Me New Patience And Experience! - page 2. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Without patience you are heading no where with trading, I have learnt it the bitter way. If you have Zero tolerance level then trading isn't meant for you. When you apply patience and commitment to your trading skill, success is sure for you
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
You are very right, trading teaches everyone patience,  for you to be successful as a trader, patience should be your number one virtue. With patience you can succeed in trading else you panic sell and when you do that, you sell at a loss.while with patience you control your emotions and hold.
this year, hold clearly did not justify itself, except for bitcoin, hold did not work anywhere, binance coins only if you can still see
Hold did not bring any good if we are talking about most of those Alts around except for Bitcoin and some moving Alts but entirely there's no healthy business for a while, unlike when everything was good then you can easily pick project to support and wait till that particular coin to bring some decent momentum and give a much bigger valuation.
Now it’s a very difficult situation, when within 5 minutes the exchange rate can fly by 5 percent, then minus or plus, a real war, and it’s difficult to concentrate the right portfolio of coins
It can even be faster than the blink of an eye, a trader should prepare his trades for such extraordinary cases. Trading is not only about pushing green and red buttons, it requires different management skills. Money management should be consolidated with the risk tolerance level of each trade if the volatility of the financial tool is higher than medium levels.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
MoonDeFi
You are very right, trading teaches everyone patience,  for you to be successful as a trader, patience should be your number one virtue. With patience you can succeed in trading else you panic sell and when you do that, you sell at a loss.while with patience you control your emotions and hold.
this year, hold clearly did not justify itself, except for bitcoin, hold did not work anywhere, binance coins only if you can still see
Hold did not bring any good if we are talking about most of those Alts around except for Bitcoin and some moving Alts but entirely there's no healthy business for a while, unlike when everything was good then you can easily pick project to support and wait till that particular coin to bring some decent momentum and give a much bigger valuation.
Now it’s a very difficult situation, when within 5 minutes the exchange rate can fly by 5 percent, then minus or plus, a real war, and it’s difficult to concentrate the right portfolio of coins
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
We have the perfect place for you traders, you're insight and opinions would be very welcome in the Anchor telegram traders group, Feel free to join and share your tips, advice and experience - https://t.me/anchortrading
Thanks for the helpful info, I would join and learn a lot from experienced traders  Grin
Indeed, you're very welcome to join,
Its a new community, so feel free to invite your crypto friends too, We are hoping to develop some real conversations about crypto trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Trading and patience does not go in one line or in parallel. Surprised to see that trading is teaching patience. Would love to see more explanation.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Activity: 6
We have the perfect place for you traders, you're insight and opinions would be very welcome in the Anchor telegram traders group, Feel free to join and share your tips, advice and experience - https://t.me/anchortrading
Thanks for the helpful info, I would join and learn a lot from experienced traders  Grin
Activity: 11
Yes it is true that patience and knowledge is very important in trading (and sometimes luck)
I followed some of Warren Buffet's advice and to be honest, it helps me a lot
especially the "Don't be a day trader" one Grin

Warrent Buffet? I thought what he's doing and what we are doing are different  Huh correct me if im wrong  Grin

Even though us and him are not doing the same thing, we could learn a thing or 2 from him. Cause, after all, we are all investors, aren't we?
copper member
Activity: 12
Trading is becoming easier with new instruments like tradingview for charts and analysis or BSHORT for shorting Bitcoin.
Activity: 169
Trading is one aspect of crypto I have tried so hard to learn. Thanks to a friend who now guides and teaches me some of the trading terms like support and resistance. Definitely, trading requires so much patience and the heart to bear losses as well cos its not always all about gain.
Activity: 90
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
a trader must have made mistakes at the outset and from that mistake they gained new experience. Recently I also lost money in trading and I realized that because I was impatient and greedy to sell at a higher price.
Activity: 1
Yes it is true that patience and knowledge is very important in trading (and sometimes luck)
Really? I'm a newbie, can you teach me how to trade properly?
copper member
Activity: 350
Trading cryptocurrency requires a great deal of patience and experience as rightly said. To trade effectively, one needs to be watchful and make decisions swiftly because the market is highly volatile and profitable moves don't last for long. I believe that the persons that make substantial wealth from trading are those that are experienced or those that use bots for trading.
Activity: 11
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Patience and knowledge is needed for trading because it is very risky and there is a chance that you will lose. Sometimes you need to wait a month or more to hold a coin that you purchased in order to gain some profit. I have been holding a Cardano coins for a very very long time and I have not yet recovered from it, that is why I am waiting and holding.

I agree that the combination of knowledge about trading and also patience will give us profit. Sufficient knowledge without patience only makes us rush to analyze market movements and this is dangerous for our trading.

Both patience and knowledge are the most essential requirements to make profits in trading, that's why we should always choose the coin which has the ability to reach our target when the market starts recovering. Some time with our patience we might make more than what we expect.
Activity: 47
trading also taught me patience, greed, and also how to take advantage of opportunities to throw away. mistakes are important lessons for the next day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Yes you are right, in order to be a successful trader (no matter what time periods you trade), there are a few simple rules:
1. To study the technical analysis. It will be your basis on which you will build your analysis.
2. Continually study new trade information. For example, it could be mastery of a candlestick analysis.
3. Mandatory creation of a plan before you open a position.
4. Controlling your emotions. In addition to patience, you need to be able to calm down your excitement well, control the urge to urgently buy or sell a coin, and not allow yourself to succumb to FOMO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
Not everyone is suitable for trading on the market. Therefore there are people who can profit from trading, but there are people who lose because of trading. I agree that patience is the key to getting profit from trading but besides patience there are other factors that determine such a good analysis and trading strategy
Pages:
Jump to: