Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Teaches Me New Patience And Experience! - page 3. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
Patience and knowledge is needed for trading because it is very risky and there is a chance that you will lose. Sometimes you need to wait a month or more to hold a coin that you purchased in order to gain some profit. I have been holding a Cardano coins for a very very long time and I have not yet recovered from it, that is why I am waiting and holding.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
You are very right and that is why i say that trading is not for everyone and the sad part is that most people here are for getting rich quick which is high risk game and that is why most of them only loose unless they realize that trading is a game of patience and finding the right entry price.
yes.,besides trading also requires extensive knowledge and also skills in observing the movement of coin prices, if you do not have the knowledge or skills in trading will easily lose. and one more do not be greedy, if there is an opportunity just throw it away.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Quite right, when any person starts trading, he discovers new goals and new opportunities that are constantly growing and lead to new achievements, the most important thing is to set everything right and always move on to new incredible achievements.

Trading requires patience and discipline in strategy we make before setting positions sell or buy. With very high price movements, the opportunity to get profits is high but the risks faced are also high, therefore patience is needed

patience will always there if the traders has a good psychology to control their emotions my friend
so, people should know how to control their emotions first before start trading

I agree that psychological factors are also important in trading. With a good psychological, we will be able to make a good analysis and can generate profits. Controlling emotions in the midst of high price movements is difficult but if we are able to overcome it, I'm sure we will be easy to get profits
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
As you know who have patience he can earn more profit and if have can patience than lose your money, so patience is compulsory if you investing in crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
You are very right and that is why i say that trading is not for everyone and the sad part is that most people here are for getting rich quick which is high risk game and that is why most of them only loose unless they realize that trading is a game of patience and finding the right entry price.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
I do not day trade because I have the necessary expertise to trade successfully, but I do hear it from a lot of traders thatbit is very risky and requires a lot of patience or else you will lose your money.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
You need not only patience in the market but also a good strategy for trading , because you do not always need to endure in the market sometimes you need to sell immediately to not be in a big minus.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
the first time I trade, I often experience losses caused by sudden price declines, so for a while I decided to stop trading and focus more on my real work but some time ago I started to join groups that provide information / analysis2 good so that I began to be able to study trading analysis.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
my experience when becoming a trader is more often to check the development of the market in coin market so that every movement and development of the coin is always known to us. make purchases little by little with careful consideration. do not buy all the money you have because of the crypto movement we can not be sure. do not let losses meet you due to lack of consideration of the market price when you make a sale that only gives you a small profit. remember the opportunity does not come twice.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Tolerance and calmness is one of the most important attributes that makes a person a successful trader, just like patience important to becoming succesful dealers. I believe that uf you are on the path to turned into a decent broker, you have to be able to control feeling while at the same time exchanging is troublesome in light of the fact that occasionally we are constantly diverted by feeling when settles on certain trading choices
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
trading requires patience first and experience too i learnt patience when i stated trading because it was much needed for me to sustain in market and experience will also teach us daily and make us confident
for now, I have stopped trading. even so, I certainly learned a lot from it. of course the main point of trading is to be patient, and that is absolute. in addition, looking for information that can make pump prices also become another important point. Well, you could say trading can teach us how to do business quite well.
Activity: 397
yes it is true that trading trains us to always be patient in observing the movement of coin prices, besides trading also requires extensive knowledge in analyzing price charts. in trading you must have patience, skills and also not greedy.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
Experience same something! I also choose coin after market analysis and position of selected coins, after buying I always waiting for better future of this selected coin for sell! 
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
In doing trading you can learn lot. Like you patience,this is the first thing that you must to learn before you go in trading activity because you need think and plan all your action becauae when you are rushing your decison you are rushing your loss. And because of trading I learn how to be alert and responsible because I need to take care of capital to make it grow and free from loss. So I can say that crypto trading makes me a better person.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Patience is a big factor to succeed in trading.

If you become a trader you will experience the ups and down in monitoring the high volatile market. Its very unpredicted and sometimes it seems you cant do anything to improve your situation when you feel you're slowly losing your money.

But if you're patient and believing that everything will be fine as soon as the market recover then good thing will happen.
Activity: 296
Indeed, you can gain much experience by trading in cryptocurrency because crypto trading is more difficult than stocks trading.
Patience is required not only for trading, but for investing on cryptocurrency as well.
Without patience, we can be manipulated easily by peoples who wants to manipulate the market price.

yes I also feel how difficult it is in cryptoqurrency trading, it is not easy for us to do, especially for those who do not have knowledge about this, it is very easy to lose. some time ago I tried to start with $ 100- $ 200, and first I suffered defeat and then I always update how I can stay afloat not lose and make a profit. patience and emotional attitude is the key in trading.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Off course patience is important in trading but for me the most important thing is discipline, because of lack of discipline most people have lost most if not all their money trading. Trading is not for any jack but because of the sweet talk most people heard about trading on tweeter and most social media platform they think they can jump into it and make quick money but most of the time they ended losing the money
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
There should be patient enough to get benefits from the crypto market. The crypto market is volatile and your patient may turn into profit only if you hold your tokens and sell at the right time. But one should research thoroughly.
For patience in the cryptocurrency market, it is also desirable to have additional capital. Which will allow you to buy Altcoins with a strong drop in prices.
Adding more margin to the trading position is not a good idea in the bear market, market liquidations happen every day. The market will eat the additional margin in case of the further drop in the prices. The desirable situation is to add more capital in case of expected price movement in the markets but altcoin market volatility should be considered seriously before accepting this decision.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
There should be patient enough to get benefits from the crypto market. The crypto market is volatile and your patient may turn into profit only if you hold your tokens and sell at the right time. But one should research thoroughly.
For patience in the cryptocurrency market, it is also desirable to have additional capital. Which will allow you to buy Altcoins with a strong drop in prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
People who buy coins in the hope of its future in the future (a year or more) I call it patient, but I am not.
Pages:
Jump to: