Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Teaches Me New Patience And Experience! - page 5. (Read 1889 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 254
People who trade every day will certainly build their own patience. Everything that goes through in trade will definitely make a new experience. Even that can be profit or loss, so this trade is very good for various things and what is certain is patience.
Maintaining your patience, and keeping your emotions as stably as possible are key to help you get good results for your investments. In crypto, if you are lack of patience, and have unstable emotions, your will make stupid orders, repeatedly, then you will lose all or most of your money.
The term "patience" is not very well suited for trading. I am engaged in trade and I have no patience, but I get profit from this activity.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
People who trade every day will certainly build their own patience. Everything that goes through in trade will definitely make a new experience. Even that can be profit or loss, so this trade is very good for various things and what is certain is patience.
Maintaining your patience, and keeping your emotions as stably as possible are key to help you get good results for your investments. In crypto, if you are lack of patience, and have unstable emotions, your will make stupid orders, repeatedly, then you will lose all or most of your money.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
How about you? I want to learn from your experience too.
For those people who become trader until now do definitely experience this thing when it comes to trading.You would eventually learn and gain
all the possible things along the way.Mistakes are inevitable but somehow you can able to avoid on next engagement yet you already gain knowledge/experience & awareness.
Some people cant just really easily absorbed nor accept mistakes that why ending up on giving up in loss.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Trading is a really useful skill and everyone should experience as early as possible. But inexperienced people should limit their trades in a low amount as there are a lot of things that could go wrong. It teaches you different things like patience and emotional controls.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
If you wish to succeed in Crypto Trading, the first thing you got to get right is Crypto Knowledge, if you are not educated enough regarding trading, it is all just useless. After this comes how well you execute and patience is indeed a top category to discuss about. And there is just no way is anyone able to go past success without these factors. I don’t consider experience as a major thing because that comes automatically with time instead of having to do anything special for it.

Patience is a complement to knowledge. When we already have the knowledge and jump  into cryptocurrency, sometimes we may find unexpected results. At that time, patience will play its role otherwise we can panic even though at first we have strong confidence in a coin. So, knowledge and patience are ideal combination.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
yes patience, do not be easy Emotions, not only focus on one coin, and also always see the movement of coins that you trade. some of the attitudes that I say are steps that you must take if you want to trade.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
Patience is the most critical in cryptocurrency trading. You can't make a good decision when losing your patience.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Yes, patience is by far the most important part. FOMO and FUD makes your deposit smaller, so you have to prevent frequent deals based on emotions, that is a key to sucess.
Do you have other advices? let me know how to become patient and not to rush making deals based on emotions
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
That's one of the good things about trading, it will teach you the act of being patient which you can also apply in other life endeavours. Also, to gain experience in anything, you need to be patient as well; that is to say before being any expert in trading, patience must be built which will lead to more experience.
So many traders lose just because the lack patience and the will to wait for the right time, the early adopters actually bought bitcoin at a very low price and some are still hodling, their ROI has doubled and even tripled, I think it'll be almost impossible to gain good profit if we're always looking to cash in at every  opportunity.
Those who make the best profits are those who hold onto their coins patiently.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The irony is that to get all the fun (money=women, parties, cars etc), you have to be boring: patient, logical, long-term view... those who have those traits are those who make the big bucks.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
If you wish to succeed in Crypto Trading, the first thing you got to get right is Crypto Knowledge, if you are not educated enough regarding trading, it is all just useless. After this comes how well you execute and patience is indeed a top category to discuss about. And there is just no way is anyone able to go past success without these factors. I don’t consider experience as a major thing because that comes automatically with time instead of having to do anything special for it.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
That's one of the good things about trading, it will teach you the act of being patient which you can also apply in other life endeavours. Also, to gain experience in anything, you need to be patient as well; that is to say before being any expert in trading, patience must be built which will lead to more experience.
Activity: 868
Merit: 2
Trade can harm your health. trade is not for everyone. Before you get into this market you need to take some lessons and then start trading with a small amount.I have seen so many people who got ironed up at the peak of the market and then wept that they lost a lot of money.

I agree with you! Yes, cryptocurrency trading teaches me new patience and experience. I will say that it is hard work and in the first year you should not expect any tangible results, but such is human nature — will disbelieve, while will not try. You need to constantly engage in self-education and gain practical skills.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
This can teach not only trading. Patience, to a greater extent, will contribute to the strategy of HODL. And by participating in bounty campaigns, it will be possible to earn money in parallel (even if it is not large) by improving the skills of project analysis in parallel.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
Good for you friend,i don't think I will ever return to crypto trading anytime soon unless i hit it big in crypto investment, I lost all my ETH to trading,its very easy to lose
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The problem of crypto market is that the regulation is still incomplete and lacks regulations.  The crypto project has only a few million dollars and low liquidity.  The chances of making money are high and risks are the same.  I advise you to invest only with bitcoin and not invest with other cryptos to ensure safety.
Activity: 644
I previously did not dream to do crypto trading. I heard the crypto information of my friend and crypto different from Forex trading. In cryptocurrency trading, There are many things we can learn, especially about patience. Trading requires patience because under no circumstances should we be prepared. When I have a disadvantage I will not complain, but create a new strategy to make a profit.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I am sure every trader learn about patience, they got so many experiences during their time in the trading. They don't just learn about patience, but they also learn about analyzing, draw a line, or even watching the market moves. But that will not work if they don't try to trade because every time they trade, they can add more experience and their skills which will useful for them. The patience will help them to analyze the market and sometimes, they can get ways to determine the right price to buy and sell. Being patience itself will give them a time to get in the right situations to trade so they can make a profit.
Very well said buddy. i know that every person wants to learn from your experience but being wiser than those who have tried.that is why we need to study trading and gather all information by the book and by experience of other people who are willing to share it and trying not to commit it again.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as use with customs of technical skills on possession gives with supports on chance as preparing tasks on jobs with the work on bitcoin finance, trader to gains with notables of quote and follows on extensive as referring use on one as more to put with study on extent as preparing of same or similar strategy on running with following terms of plan with the bitcoin projects of the finance.

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
yes time will teach you a lot of things after gaining a little bit of experience I have understood this patience and experience is the key
Pages:
Jump to: