Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without knowledge - page 11. (Read 2095 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
Trading is good if you have the market information and all the crypto trading are done through internet so it is easy to every one to do trade for this way and with out knowledge trading can be harmful to you while the beginners of trading can also take some help from good traders and a lot of traders are available in he forum they can help out new traders.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 06, 2018, 06:18:00 AM
For me, I think it is not a good idea to trade without having some knowledge. It is like playing a video game, but you were framed as a ‘noob’ because you do not know what you are doing to compete with them. I think it is better that you should know first the basics of trading before calling yourself an experienced one.
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.

Trading without knowledge is just gonna lead into lossing money. Yes because trading is a risky job even if you have a knowledge about it because the behavior of the coins are not that predictable so you cannot know if those coins are gonna give you some profits or not. How much more if you do not know anything about it so the chances of you getting a win into a trade is gonna be lower. So you better have a friend to ask if you are doing it right or wrong just to make your self much more aware of what to expect and not to expect
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
Many people join in crypto-market without having knowledge. They usually hear their friends told that they earned a lot of money when tradded. And when they start to have greed. They decided to invest and become new trader.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 06, 2018, 05:20:21 AM
Trading without knowledge is the same as playing gambling games.  The risk is uncontrolled so to do so, we should educate ourselves first of the items we are investing and planning to trade with. If we established the knowledge and source of information for the updates regarding our item to trade, then we can nullify this risk.  Most wanna be failed to establish this kind of knowledge and lost a huge amount at the end.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Totally agree. As a investor or a business man, we know about money and risk management.
All business have a risks and loss is a part from risk. Don't scare and don't greedy because the market always changed everytime.
We can't control markets but we can control ourself, don't we?
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
April 06, 2018, 03:54:38 AM
Trading without knowledge is like you are jumping in the window that you dont even know what is behind it and you dont even know what will happen when you fall down. The best waybto do trading is atleast you know even just the basic in trading and you can learn about it in watching videos and searching in googles.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 03:29:01 AM
Knowledge will not help you much. In trading, discipline and experience are important. Only these things can help earn. And with knowledge and without experience and discipline, you will lose money.
Knowledge and experience are two essential part of a successful trading system. No business and trading can possible without knowledge and experience. A dull headed trader always faces into losses.
Activity: 322
April 06, 2018, 02:16:33 AM
I think the best way to enter in trading if you already have even a small knowlegde in trading platform. You are do trading your own hardwork money and if you dont know how is it works then you will surely lose your money in the future.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 01:33:57 AM
Being a decent dealers we should know a great deal of vital on the most proficient method to be effective in feilds of exchanging. Aptitudes of learning is vital to accomplish the objectives of one brokers, so we should complete an additional push to get it going. Exchanging resembles betting on the off chance that you didn't know how to play you can lost a ton of cash. So take in more and keep positive personality.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
April 05, 2018, 03:16:05 AM
Probably you're more than like throwing away your money and instead of doing that I would advise to just hold it if you don't have any knowledge because in the end you'll realize that you're fucked up and worst gets depress. Trading isn't like an ABC that you can learn in just a glimpse, yeah it's hard but those long and sleepless nights will be paid off later on.
Activity: 420
April 04, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

I started in trading with a little knowledge about it,  i just set my mind about the basic step,  buy low then sell high.  At first, it is very hard to do and i encounter lots of mistakes and more losses but discover some techniques and learn so many things.  Right now,  i am earning.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

Actually some people have an strong heart investing in trading without skills or knowledges they depending in the luck some people not succeed becuse the most important entering in the trading job is knowledge and learn how to control the emotion and how to be calm if the investment goes down their value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 06:45:24 PM
i really think there are still many investors start strading without any knowledge, it is really scary to think they dont learn anything basic about trading but just trading to gete experiences, it looks like they trading like a gambling for them, not a work, they too much depend on luck and experiences, this is really dangerous because trading carelessly without any knowledge will suffer a huge losses or loosing all their money.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 06:18:06 PM
Trading without knowledge is the worst mistake made mainly bu starters with trading field. It leads usually to big losses. Trading is different than gambling where you havent to get knowledge first, and you depend only in luck.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 04, 2018, 05:55:39 PM
Trading without knowledge is a dangerous thing in any financial market and so does cryptocurrency. You can only succeed in the market when you are a good person, otherwise you will become whale prey in this market. I always recommend that new entrants to the market prepare themselves for a good knowledge of cryptocurrency, investing and drawing experience for themselves that is the way to be successful in this market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 04, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
It is quite obvious that you should have some education in order to start trading but for some reason this forum is one of the main things that mislead the beginers. I remember myself a while ago asking about crypto trading, the most popular advise wassomething like "Just fund your exchange account and start trading, you will get experience. No shit".
Just imho we should have a thread with basics of technical analysis and some information about crypto trading / investing pinned on this board.
Its not true. I dont think that people in this forum dont care about beginners in trading. There are a lot of posts in different threads that remind us specially beginners on how they should start and what they should do. Maybe from time to time there are those happy go lucky traders who dont care about losing as long as they’ve tried.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

I agree with you in that new traders should really think about doing their research before they begin putting serious money into crypto.  But with that being said, i think a lot of the information about trading that people can attain is through taking the initiative and actually investing.  first time traders will make a lot of mistakes but the key is to remain patient.  If they can do that then they'll realize that its not the end of the world when prices are tanking and they wont panic sell.
Activity: 27
Merit: 9
April 04, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

I completely agree with you, thats why we are trying to build a crypto education platform. There are so many scaterred resources but not a single location where all courses can be found.
People trade with emotions and only with information that is "heard". We need better educated investors so the scams cant hurt us and greed cant make people poor.

Also a demo exchange would be nice right? Before you put all your money, at least give it a try for a few days without a risk.

We are solving all of these problems.
Please have a look at our project. =)

www.krypted.org
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 04, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
I would call such trade a gamble and nothing else. It doesn't make any sense to trade even in a bullish market if the person doesn't have any proper strategy behind his decisions. I do see that newbies fall for such traps and they trade based on the 'valuable tips' given in the chatbox by unknown traders. Everyone must understand that there were, there are and there will be many opportunities for making profits through trading so they must learn to ignore the fear of missing out and invest their time in gaining knowledge before investing their money.
Pages:
Jump to: