Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without knowledge - page 24. (Read 2095 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 10:45:51 PM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
When a newbie person did able to see big results into some trader they would normally put up into their minds that they can able to do such thing too on where they do believe that making money would be easy and tends to jump in without any preparations and awareness on how risky is trading would be.Putting and risking big amounts which would definitely result into a big loss.

The result not only big loss but also we can gain big profit if we put our big noney into trading.
Nothing with no risk so try to think wise and put your money into trading as much as you can afford to lose.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 24, 2018, 10:33:55 PM
I have read articles of traders who lost there investment due to lack of knowledge, therefore one must be fully equipped with knowledge before trading e.g Technical analysis, Fundamental analysis and the psychological aspect in trading must be adequately learnt or taken of  to enhance a perfect trading strategy after consistently making profits while demoing.
Trading was no joke, it should be serious since its an investment, I doubt if any will have that courage to make orders out of nowhere or just pick whichever coin their pen points when they say stops. They might be to rich to do that .😁
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 24, 2018, 10:08:34 PM
I have read articles of traders who lost there investment due to lack of knowledge, therefore one must be fully equipped with knowledge before trading e.g Technical analysis, Fundamental analysis and the psychological aspect in trading must be adequately learnt or taken of  to enhance a perfect trading strategy after consistently making profits while demoing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 10:02:00 PM
    Practice makes perfect. In trading not only knowledge but you need also to practice doing it. I'm sure after many times you can familiarized about the techniques and other aspect in trading you will become a successful trader and can earn profit from this. Learning while doing that is the best strategy for me in trading.

Practice is number one before tryimg to start trading. for some reason this forum is one of the main things that mislead the beginers. I remember myself a while ago asking about crypto trading, the most popular advise buy low sell high. It can lead us to get profit for beginner.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 09:54:25 PM
Well, I don't see it as Greed though because every successful traders started from the kindergarten and that it's look like they are gambling while trading as those that loose are much more than the gainers. 
I think trading without any knowledge may result to a big failure that is really. I believe that finding some idea is the very first important thing to do on trading, because we are looking for profit on the trading feild, and if we are not going to do trading seriously maybe we were going to lose everything. So then we really need to trade with learning or maybe experience for good.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
March 24, 2018, 08:19:53 PM
Well, I don't see it as Greed though because every successful traders started from the kindergarten and that it's look like they are gambling while trading as those that loose are much more than the gainers. 
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
March 24, 2018, 08:03:02 PM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Yes. It is like going to war without admitting that you are blind. How can you even help yourself like that. You will just be food from other traders.
Best teacher of all is experience. It is not bad to try it. A little of your fund might help you get more information about what trading is.
But just like he said, do not be greedy. Stop when the amount that you risked is already gone.
Step back and try to realize what happened then make another strategy.
Same could happen, it might work it may not. You are always risking here, so better make it profitable always, run when you are a winner then start again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 24, 2018, 07:53:07 PM
Trading without knowledge is just the same with gambling, most of the people don't bother to learn the basic because sometimes they got lucky and then they think the basic is not important, and some of them want to used the momentum of bullish market to make profit, so they just entered without any clear mind, trading without knowledge will end up in a loss
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
March 24, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

Your right, also a trading without knowledge is like a soldier fighting in a war without weapon. You maybe lucky to evade those bullet but you cant kill anyone. Same in trading, you can win sometimes by pure luck, but in the end you will be losing. Knowledge is power and always be patient!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
March 24, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
it's no problem because you can still do it even without the knowledge and the problem is trading without capital,
I suggest buying eth or btc when the price goes down and hold it ,,, you will get a profit, I am sure
Don't fool yourself, knowledge is indispensable for success in any area of human endeavor. It could have been your lucky days, but you really don't have to count on that  because anyone can test success, but it take knowledge and wisdom to retain and manage success. If a trader have all the capital he would ever need and no good enough trading knowledge, just give him some time and all that money would have grown wing and left him.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 09:26:10 PM
many people trade crypto and then they fail and lose, because many people just think about how to profit without physical activity, they are interested without having knowledge about crypto cultivation, how not they are interested in crypto trade many crypto trade advertisements that show glamorous life . With trading so everyone who is mindless participate in trading. everyone wants instant, but there are also some who think about the strategy before doing it, which they have not done yet
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 23, 2018, 09:15:12 PM
Users at times out of curiosity try to test their luck through gambling. In this regard there some enter into trading to examine their luck without any prior knowledge about the market scenario. Very few among these get luck to profit big in a small time period, whereas most ends with loss and some gain experience and try to master it.
I think that almost all the newcomers learned from their mistakes, and not in the camp about high matter theory. All the same, there are the first basics that you will know, and everything else comes with experience.
I think most ordinary traders don't have much knowledge when they try to trade. strategies that they know maybe just buy cheap and sell when expensive. and they think that strategy can be done at any time and for all coins. so most of what they get is a loss. but the experience will lead them to become even more smart and powerful
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 09:08:23 PM
One of the reasons I think they did it, caused huge losses to them. because you have to know a lot of research, do some trading exercises in this forum have a lot of knowledge about trading, so you will more easily trade, and you can control the risks in trading so you will easily get many benefits.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
Trading without knowleged can be considered with comitting suicide because you will lose your balance without noticing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 08:56:03 PM
education is always a key lead us to success. If you want to make money or do something, first, you need to learn about it. Spend some of your time to make research and buy book to read about it. Trading is a good activity to do in order to earn money but you can not trade without knowledge. People have lost their money. Will you be the next one to lose your money ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 23, 2018, 08:42:27 PM
If you just depend on luck in trading,the result will not likely to be good.It never hurt to learn about something that will make you understand how the thing works. Just study about it and make decision according to your calculation,with this the chance you'll lose will greatly reduced.
Trading without knowledge and without knowing the basic things about it will have a bigger risks than what trading already has. Seriously,  why would someone try to earn money without knowing what he entering.  It will be like taking an exam without studying,  going to war without guns  and bullets,  an investing without money for investing. To be frank,  it is a stupid move to make because how are you going to earn from trading without knowing how to do it. Instead of earning,  someone like that will likely end up having nothing in the end but only sadness,  regrets and bitterness. 
I think everything needs knowledge to play in. No matter what crypto and coins that you invest in, you must know at least the basic knowledge of crypto. The basic knowledge of crypto are simple. Usually the price of cryptos always changing all the time and the price can go up and down at anytime. So we need to keep in mind that making profit is uncertain in the world of crypto. But you can make a lot of profit if you want to do long-term investment. I think long-term investment is very good option for newbies. Because we do not have to monitor all the cryptos price and we just need to focus on collecting and investing money as much as we can. Unlike daytrading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 23, 2018, 08:38:35 PM
It to risk. If start the trading without knowledge. More loss in trading process. So before start the trading  first you learn then trading process then start. It connect the other country people. So easy to share information and you get ideas from people. Trading is not. If any mistakes in the trading process. You get more loss. Time is important for this process. Coin price is any time to change.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 23, 2018, 08:24:18 PM
it's no problem because you can still do it even without the knowledge and the problem is trading without capital,
I suggest buying eth or btc when the price goes down and hold it ,,, you will get a profit, I am sure

I don't know what's your definition of trading, yes capital is very important if you want to trade but if you want to win in this game you need to learn first before you get the profit that you want to gain. Actually, by Hodling bitcoin or ethereum is the best way to earn a profit, but you need also knowledge to set your goal.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
March 23, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
If you just depend on luck in trading,the result will not likely to be good.It never hurt to learn about something that will make you understand how the thing works.Just study about it and make decision according to your calculation,with this the chance you'll lose will greatly reduced.
Trading without knowledge and without knowing the basic things about it will have a bigger risks than what trading already has. Seriously,  why would someone try to earn money without knowing what he entering.  It will be like taking an exam without studying,  going to war without guns  and bullets,  an investing without money for investing. To be frank,  it is a stupid move to make because how are you going to earn from trading without knowing how to do it. 

Instead of earning,  someone like that will likely end up having nothing in the end but only sadness,  regrets and bitterness. 
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
March 23, 2018, 06:26:17 PM
Many are confident to enter trading even without proper knowledge because cryptos are somewhat easy to invest with unlike trading in stock market. In cryptos all you need is a capital and positive mind. Since many trader based on their judgement on other people experience and opinion, most of the time studying the target asset is no longer an applicable but rather choosing what they believe will give them higher profit.
Pages:
Jump to: