Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 14. (Read 31889 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Wow.. This is my first ICO I ever invested in.
Feels like throwing my money right out the window. Obviously I have not sufficiently researched and informed myself.
Since the coin is worth nothing anyway, I will keep it now and hope for better times.

But let's be realistic:
The total progress to date since the end of the ICO suggests a budget of about 50k. Not 50m+.
Apparently, the money flows exclusively into private pockets. A fraction of it finances a campaign to reassure investors - how well this works can be read here in public.
My prognosis: In one year the entire website will suddenly disappear and there will be nothing left of "TraDove" but a black hole.

I learned a lesson. I will not invest in any project without being a developer myself.

I'm sorry to spam like this, but I actually signed up just to express my frustration.

I understand your frustrations and we are working hard to make progress on the project. Check out this article here to get some more information about our progress thus far: https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcement-tradove-2018-q1-update-c6e4cadaeba8
Hey everyone, I have a formal update for you all on everything that's been in the works so far this year. Check it out here:

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcement-tradove-2018-q1-update-c6e4cadaeba8
sir, why isn't there any mention of exchanges? are there any plans about listing?

We are still working on listing on other exchanges. Stay tuned for updates.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I had 1400 bonus tokens and I receive just 450!! Why is that?
I got my bonuses in full, and other people, too, probably with you there was some mistake
Activity: 1043
If the rest of your bonuses are not getting enough today, contact their support. Many similar comments on the telegram and they have received full.
Activity: 910
Hey everyone, I have a formal update for you all on everything that's been in the works so far this year. Check it out here:

sir, why isn't there any mention of exchanges? are there any plans about listing?
Activity: 196
Activity: 4
Wow.. This is my first ICO I ever invested in.
Feels like throwing my money right out the window. Obviously I have not sufficiently researched and informed myself.
Since the coin is worth nothing anyway, I will keep it now and hope for better times.

But let's be realistic:
The total progress to date since the end of the ICO suggests a budget of about 50k. Not 50m+.
Apparently, the money flows exclusively into private pockets. A fraction of it finances a campaign to reassure investors - how well this works can be read here in public.
My prognosis: In one year the entire website will suddenly disappear and there will be nothing left of "TraDove" but a black hole.

I learned a lesson. I will not invest in any project without being a developer myself.

I'm sorry to spam like this, but I actually signed up just to express my frustration.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
TraDove has been in global trade for many years, yet achieved nothing worth mentioning.
I am really pessimistic about the future of this project.
Activity: 75
besides to my words need to ask Kent specially, you wrote "As you probably have noticed, TraDove has executed a very successful token offering in Q1. It is the first B2B token in the global markets. The significance of this offering is that it opens up corporate demand for cryptocurrencies for their sales and marketing needs. It is one of the top token offering in 2018 and one of the top 20 for whole ICO history".

after more than one month passed over token distribution, noone can search the price of tradove except on hitbtc. is it so known coin? I just tried to download many coin portfolio applications for web and for mobile, no one shows tradove or bbc. Is it the coin from top 20 ico? why dont you become brave and talk honestly ? just said the truth to the investors about what is going on and why current situation is so stupid and why coin price  is still so dipped even if you wrote coin will be listed from ico price?   and have one word for the morons who is telling "market condition is worse cause of it coin prices are dipped", ico time avarage bitcoin price was around 8-9K and ether prices was around 600-700 usd, So stop spamming with your nonsense "market coindition theory", nobody believes it. it has got even no power to make over 100K volume per day. What a pitty situation
Activity: 75
seems the company is managing with teenager mentality, when someone requires report from the worker, he/she will give similar report. There is no word about market conditions and no knowledge about what is the real steps about marketting, and no words from the top team members ( which was so talkative early ico moments), no words about the situation of the coins after listing on the exchange, even have no interest for the tokens after having huge ico selling, cause of no volume no one can see it on market cap lists... and no press man to talk specificially. means still have no money to do so many things....

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
If it's 0.25x now, why would you buy it at ICO? If the expectation is that the coin will be cheaper after the ICO, why buy it during the ICO? What possible reason would you have to not wait until after the ICO, and buy it at a quarter of its original price?
Because investors thought they would sell at higher price when it was distributed.
I am not optimistic about this project since the beginning. Why would they need the token for their platform?
Activity: 1043
If it's 0.25x now, why would you buy it at ICO? If the expectation is that the coin will be cheaper after the ICO, why buy it during the ICO? What possible reason would you have to not wait until after the ICO, and buy it at a quarter of its original price?
They thought it would increase but that was the opposite at this time. Besides, buying at the ICO stage they also get extra bonus. If they know the future, nobody will invest in it, they will buy it later.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Where can I find detailed information?
detailed information about what? all information is on the website https://www.tradove.com/ and if you have remained questions then https://t.me/tradoveglobalB2Btokenoffering
Activity: 126
Where can I find detailed information?
Admin what is status of getting on other exchanges.  HitBTC is terrible.

We are still working on getting on other exchanges. Stay tuned.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Our Bonus Token distribution is in progress currently. If you have any issues or questions concerning the Bonus Distribution, please email: [email protected]
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Tradove is 60% down from ICO price Sad Tradove is trying to implement traditional business model to crypto world. In crypto you need to market and engage your audience.
That is predictable.
The bearish market is one reason, but the major one is the TOKEN is not essential to the platform.
You should look for the positive side-the token is now undervalued you can buy more tokens. It will soon be a price increase.
Activity: 910
Tradove is 60% down from ICO price Sad Tradove is trying to implement traditional business model to crypto world. In crypto you need to market and engage your audience.
That is predictable.
The bearish market is one reason, but the major one is the TOKEN is not essential to the platform.
bearish market? since the BBC listing the exchange, market has grown and now it is all green
Hey everyone, I recently did an AMA to go over some of the questions we've been asked about the project so far. Check it out here: https://medium.com/@tra_dove/ama-session-with-tradove-ceo-kent-yan-24d0fdedabd1
Pages:
Jump to: