Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 13. (Read 31889 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I therefore conclude that bounty program is like having your own business, you don't exactly know if you will be rewarded with good profit or you may also end of loosing you time and effort. But end of the day, you provide value to the marketplace by posting valuable feedback. Cheers mate, just continue your journey.
What do you mean by the bounty program? Are they paying already or not?
I checked their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702811.2120 and it seems like people are just asking on when
the reward will be distributed, no answer coming from the team yet.
they still do not pay, but the response from the team was in the telegram channel bounty, the payout will be until 1 June
I am surprised that the team will check the reports of the participants of the bounty campaign for so long. I fear that most participants will not receive a reward.
New info bounty reward will be paid on 28 - 30 mei, I get the news in TraDove telegram group. long wait for a bounty payment Cheesy
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Wow nice coin Smiley
Keep working I believe in a high value in future  Grin
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Hey, any news about the BBC and HitBtc airdrop?
They will soon provide more details about the airdrop on hitbtc. It also has no special news except they are officially on coinmarketcap now.
Activity: 504
Hey, any news about the BBC and HitBtc airdrop?
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
I do not trust this project because of what I see
2 bounty campaigns but 1 campaign bounty pay
So the bounty hunter have been and are getting support get ?
Activity: 176
We are officially on CoinMarketCap now as well:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b2bcoin/
Activity: 176
A massive profit ist not the point,  but at the start on exchanges, a ICO should at least reach and hold the ICO price. The loss for the investors are just too high. Other ICOs can also be seen directly after there are listed on exchanges on coinmarketcap.
I've just received a bonus in full.  Cool
It's just a small amount of money, we are looking forward to good prices in the near future. The BBC has not made much progress, we expect more exchanges soon to come.
Activity: 61
I've just received a bonus in full.  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
I therefore conclude that bounty program is like having your own business, you don't exactly know if you will be rewarded with good profit or you may also end of loosing you time and effort. But end of the day, you provide value to the marketplace by posting valuable feedback. Cheers mate, just continue your journey.
I checked their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702811.2120 and it seems like people are just asking on when
they still do not pay, but the response from the team was in the telegram channel bounty, the payout will be until 1 June
I am surprised that the team will check the reports of the participants of the bounty campaign for so long. I fear that most participants will not receive a reward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Activity: 2
This ico is a joke, i have not received 50% of my bonus still!!!! I have been told BS all along, the lies are as follows...they will be sent by the 25th, then by the 27th, then within a few days, then being sorted now....Still no tokens!!..............I complained on telegram and asked for a factual timescale rather than the BS we are all bring fed by the arsey half wit administrators on there, only to be blocked (a plank with a button will always click it).............This is how they treat a paying investors!! Shower of S^it of the highest order. Keep your ^ucking bonus tokens, my tokens are heading to a exchange to be sold ASAP.....I'm not wasting no more of my time with a company that cannot even manage the distribution of the correct amount of tokens or the ability to resolve their error in a timely manner.....I will though waste my time visiting every forum and group i can possibly find to pass this message on.....This is my 12th ICO investment and until now they have all been a pleasant experience with a professional courteous nature....Thanks for spoiling my good fortune Tradove.
Activity: 33
Activity: 61
I received only half bonus tokens.  Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
TraDove Airdrop!

Tradove is giving away tokens to the most active 100k+ account holders on HitBTC as a marketing act, to drive interest and trade of the token
How many BBC tokens will they offer to reward this airdrop? Trading volume of 24h is too low so they are not listed on CMC, this is also a good way to get more volume.
I'm afraid that this may dramatically derail the price, because the volumes are very low
TraDove Airdrop!

Tradove is giving away tokens to the most active 100k+ account holders on HitBTC as a marketing act, to drive interest and trade of the token
How many BBC tokens will they offer to reward this airdrop? Trading volume of 24h is too low so they are not listed on CMC, this is also a good way to get more volume.
Activity: 252
Wow.. This is my first ICO I ever invested in.
Feels like throwing my money right out the window. Obviously I have not sufficiently researched and informed myself.
Since the coin is worth nothing anyway, I will keep it now and hope for better times.

But let's be realistic:
The total progress to date since the end of the ICO suggests a budget of about 50k. Not 50m+.
Apparently, the money flows exclusively into private pockets. A fraction of it finances a campaign to reassure investors - how well this works can be read here in public.
My prognosis: In one year the entire website will suddenly disappear and there will be nothing left of "TraDove" but a black hole.

I learned a lesson. I will not invest in any project without being a developer myself.

I'm sorry to spam like this, but I actually signed up just to express my frustration.
Actually you don't have to be a developer to invest in a project.
You just need to think independently.
Ask yourself: is this token really necessary in their system? Or is it created just to collect money?
TraDove Airdrop!

Pages:
Jump to: