Pages:
Author

Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token) - page 3. (Read 1266 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
While going through the history of the transburn token, I realized that it got to a wonderful ATH but recently dropped, what is the plan of the team to avoid more dump in the future?

Cryptocurrencies are having a bad trading week. I say the prices have been brave. Libra, trying to defend its self in Congress, has been a poor representative of cryptocurrencies. I think Transburn tokens are naturally designed to have a bullish price. Although tokens are burnt, holders tokens have a better price.

Yeah, no doubt the market has been going through a bearish season and has affected a whole lot of tokens and coins, even the chairman of them all Bitcoin was not spared this time. Let's be optimistic that the bull will be upon us soonest than we ever imagined so we can all enjoy the goodies of the land. Transburn will surely do well in terms of price

It’s a bullish market. Not as volatile as we saw in 2018. But this time, it’s going far higher. I think the market is trying to shake off weak hands. There are more institutional investors looking at coming into cryptocurrency and regulations is around the corner.  
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
What will happen if the project successfully do their goal, will and as you said, Online games, will you have partnership to a large online company, example steam or it will just focus on more on blockchain games ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Transburn sold for $0.4, listed, and went down to $0.1. It’s up since then and heading to above $0.4. I think it’s different from what we see with other cryptocurrency that’s get listed in this season. I guess that’s because Transburn tokens are deflationary. There are meant to appreciate.

I think Transburn tokens setting the pace for the discovery of a new type of tokens. It’s only possible on blockchain, deflationary tokens. Traders who want profits simply have to hold these tokens and its always going to appreciate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.

I think they are trying to take gaming to the next level because with this innovation games will mean much more than item for fun it gonna have value which is what most people will want.

When you say a fuel of DApps, I’m lost because I don’t use dApps or know what cryptocurrency fuel they use. Can you give a full detail on how cryptocurrency fuels work?

Fuel in this context refers to the token, it going to be what gamers use to purchase game items on the platform. You can liken it to coins on most games the difference will be that these token will have real world value and depending on the usage the value can increase or decrease. Everything stated here is just my personal view of what they are trying to solve I can be  wrong. But I hope am not

Thank for clarification. Sometimes crypto world uses some words which gives impression that some really different or difficult think is going on.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.

I think they are trying to take gaming to the next level because with this innovation games will mean much more than item for fun it gonna have value which is what most people will want.

When you say a fuel of DApps, I’m lost because I don’t use dApps or know what cryptocurrency fuel they use. Can you give a full detail on how cryptocurrency fuels work?
the turnburn token will make crypto exchange in the games more easy were these days payment system is bit slow for people who wants to play and wants to exchange currency ..to know more u can go through the white paper https://transburn.com/images/Transburnwhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

When did they hold their airdrop campaign? I am just hearing about it for the first time. Will there be any more airdrops campaign program from them before the August scheduled distribution date?

I think you can get airdrops. They’re good. But not as awesome as a bag full of Transburn tokens when you buy these tokens yourself.

They are already trading. So i am here wondering if they are still distributing Airdrop tokens. Is that even a wise decision? Won't it have a negative effect on the value?

Airdrop distribution is in late August.
Although there is ongoing distribution for those that held at least 500 TRB in their wallet during promotion duration.

Oh. The airdrop distribution is a fresh one or an already done airdrop that hasn't been distributed yet?

That's sad I missed their airdrop if I came here earlier I will participate in their airdrop. ButI will try to join to their promo's like holding at least 500 TRB.
Activity: 364
Transburn sold for $0.4, listed, and went down to $0.1. It’s up since then and heading to above $0.4. I think it’s different from what we see with other cryptocurrency that’s get listed in this season. I guess that’s because Transburn tokens are deflationary. There are meant to appreciate.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

When did they hold their airdrop campaign? I am just hearing about it for the first time. Will there be any more airdrops campaign program from them before the August scheduled distribution date?

I think you can get airdrops. They’re good. But not as awesome as a bag full of Transburn tokens when you buy these tokens yourself.

They are already trading. So i am here wondering if they are still distributing Airdrop tokens. Is that even a wise decision? Won't it have a negative effect on the value?

Although there is ongoing distribution for those that held at least 500 TRB in their wallet during promotion duration.

Oh. The airdrop distribution is a fresh one or an already done airdrop that hasn't been distributed yet?
Activity: 630

The major airdrop of the project has been completed, but they still carryout some minor airdrop giveaway on twitter, you can follow their twitter handle to know when they give minor airdrops. The last airdrop I heard was for holders of the token. Don't know if it's still available or the distribution has been completed.

I got the update about the holders airdrop, where holders with a minimum of 500 TRB tokens would be given additional 50% of their holdings. I remember there's a maximum of 2500 tokens, and the period was also stipulated. Am not sure of when it would expire, or whether there's an extension.

Wow that's really a good deal also they are really thinking on how are they going to have much better results on putting those maximum tokens that can be hold. Can't wait for it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Well nobody can say for sure how it gonna affect the value but I feel since they are already trading I don't think their is any need for airdrop anymore before dumpers suck out every value left in the token.
Activity: 728

Activity: 82
While going through the history of the transburn token, I realized that it got to a wonderful ATH but recently dropped, what is the plan of the team to avoid more dump in the future?

Cryptocurrencies are having a bad trading week. I say the prices have been brave. Libra, trying to defend its self in Congress, has been a poor representative of cryptocurrencies. I think Transburn tokens are naturally designed to have a bullish price. Although tokens are burnt, holders tokens have a better price.

Yeah, no doubt the market has been going through a bearish season and has affected a whole lot of tokens and coins, even the chairman of them all Bitcoin was not spared this time. Let's be optimistic that the bull will be upon us soonest than we ever imagined so we can all enjoy the goodies of the land. Transburn will surely do well in terms of price
Activity: 448

Fuel in this context refers to the token, it going to be what gamers use to purchase game items on the platform. You can liken it to coins on most games the difference will be that these token will have real world value and depending on the usage the value can increase or decrease. Everything stated here is just my personal view of what they are trying to solve I can be  wrong. But I hope am not

I think it would be awesome to see Transburn tokens do all that’s. Wow. I think it’s going to pump the demand up up up. I’m going to get more Transburn tokens, and also find an awesome dApp game too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 364

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
1% of Transburn tokens gets burnt every time someone makes a transaction. Wow. I guess that going to make the amount of tokens in circulation very low and with increasing demand the price would skyrocket.

It's a popular strategy among deflationary tokens to get a portion of the tokens burnt per transaction. My concern is that the supply is low and with the consistency of transactions, it may take few years before everything eventually gets burnt.

It's quite funny, the way you arrived at your conclusion. Everything would eventually get burnt, no doubt. But that's not in few years time. Rather the limited supply would keep increasing the value and make holding the tokens become very lucrative.

Well, its all based on the user-case of the brand, how many intend to actively use their token for the purpose of what they offer because the consumer determines the circulation of a particular token or means of exchange, so having a low supply shouldn't be a problem but when the demand is really high, then another means of curtailing such will come in, possibly the amount to be burnt per transaction will be reduced

I agree with you that when the demand gets high, the amount to be burnt would either be suspended or reduced. The increase in demand would also lead to an increase in value due to the fact that individuals who are fortunate to have some would be unwilling to let it go for peanuts. At the end of the day the value may even surpass the value of more superior cryptocurrencies.

Yes, that's just basic economics and its left for the team to implement it well, otherwise, it will affect the brand negatively, this is where an expert comes in and ensure that everything is well balanced with proper checks and balances, so i hope they get it right and become notable in that aspect, making both themselves and investors happy
Activity: 14
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
1% of Transburn tokens gets burnt every time someone makes a transaction. Wow. I guess that going to make the amount of tokens in circulation very low and with increasing demand the price would skyrocket.

It's a popular strategy among deflationary tokens to get a portion of the tokens burnt per transaction. My concern is that the supply is low and with the consistency of transactions, it may take few years before everything eventually gets burnt.

It's quite funny, the way you arrived at your conclusion. Everything would eventually get burnt, no doubt. But that's not in few years time. Rather the limited supply would keep increasing the value and make holding the tokens become very lucrative.

Well, its all based on the user-case of the brand, how many intend to actively use their token for the purpose of what they offer because the consumer determines the circulation of a particular token or means of exchange, so having a low supply shouldn't be a problem but when the demand is really high, then another means of curtailing such will come in, possibly the amount to be burnt per transaction will be reduced

I was expecting a limit to amount of tokens burnt. Oddly, we’ll get to a very low amount of tokens and Transburn doesn’t have a sub token like satoshi with bitcoin. Transburn is doing really well on exchanges, I think people especially traders make a good amount of money on Transburn trades.

The team didn't specify the limit to which the tokens would stop burning, this could be handy as excessively burning of  the tokens could make some holders get unwilling to let go.
copper member
Activity: 336

I agree with you that when the demand gets high, the amount to be burnt would either be suspended or reduced. The increase in demand would also lead to an increase in value due to the fact that individuals who are fortunate to have some would be unwilling to let it go for peanuts. At the end of the day the value may even surpass the value of more superior cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: