Pages:
Author

Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token) - page 8. (Read 1266 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
I’ll say so much progress on Transburn project. They two listing on top exchanges and now coingecko. I think the team is doing a great job. With multiple listing, there’s more liquidity for Transburn tokens and dApp developers can grab Transburn tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Guys Transburn is live on Coingecko. Follow here for live update about price https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/transburn?utm_content=transburn&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

You can make discussion with team here https://t.me/transburn

It’s so cool. Listed on two exchanges already and they have good volume to get them on coingeckco. Coingecko lists only good projects with a good volume, with this Transburn tokens would moon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Guys Transburn is live on Coingecko. Follow here for live update about price https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/transburn?utm_content=transburn&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

You can make discussion with team here https://t.me/transburn
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

That’s awesome. Coingecko listing would give Transburn tokens great attention from traders. It’s volume and token metrics details would be public too. Would there be listing on CoinMarketCap too?

"coingecko" i have no idea there is any exchange platform like that, from your statement it pretty obvious they are somehow large. transburn would really do nice if they get listed on big exchange platform

It’s not an exchange. Coingeckco is a website for market cap rankings, coin charts and details on listed coins. Some of the top trading coins by volume are listed on coingecko. Transburn tokens listing on coingecko would get the attention of investors and traders.

Yes it's exactly what you're talking about. It's a place where the users can check their beloved assets to monitor how does the price and market going on that project. Well if transburn will going to be known more it will really boost their position there.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1

That’s awesome. Coingecko listing would give Transburn tokens great attention from traders. It’s volume and token metrics details would be public too. Would there be listing on CoinMarketCap too?

"coingecko" i have no idea there is any exchange platform like that, from your statement it pretty obvious they are somehow large. transburn would really do nice if they get listed on big exchange platform

It’s not an exchange. Coingeckco is a website for market cap rankings, coin charts and details on listed coins. Some of the top trading coins by volume are listed on coingecko. Transburn tokens listing on coingecko would get the attention of investors and traders.

ouch!!! the previous post made it look like exchange platform. Market cap ranking platform seems like a good place for investors to start their investment research

For a minute I was a bit confused too about the Coingecko listing. It is not an exchange listing but an app to track coin movement. I am happy at the progress though as this will help both holders and potential investors follow up on the coin movement
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

ouch!!! the previous post made it look like exchange platform. Market cap ranking platform seems like a good place for investors to start their investment research
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Well it's really a good alternative on CMC since Coin Gecko almost has the same reputation on the industry. It will really going to give them a lot of exposure and attentions.

Transburn is live on Blockfolio, now you can track TRB on blockfolio app.
Transburn is a great project with great insight...
Activity: 448
I guess Transburn is the first deflationary tokens which could be used on dApp games. I don’t know about any other. What are the dApp games where we could use Transburn?
Btw Transburn could be listed on CEX exchange soon. https://twitter.com/transburn/status/1148514557805170688?s=21

Well it's really a good alternative on CMC since Coin Gecko almost has the same reputation on the industry. It will really going to give them a lot of exposure and attentions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
1% of Transburn tokens gets burnt every time someone makes a transaction. Wow. I guess that going to make the amount of tokens in circulation very low and with increasing demand the price would skyrocket.

1% of the tokens gets burnt every transaction?  So this 1% tokens from that transaction I hope?  BTW whre are these tokens listed? 

It's listed on DDEX and vindax

Thanks for the information. Will check these exchange. I heard about DDEX but first time I am hearing about vindax.

There’s a token airdrop to wallets that hold over 500 Transburn tokens. You need to hold it on a personal wallet and it the wallet address has to be submitted on the form. I just bought more Transburn for the airdrop.
What then is the fate of those holding their transburn tokens on exchange wallets. Will they also receive the additional airdrop alloted for this campaign?
Activity: 448
There’s a token airdrop to wallets that hold over 500 Transburn tokens. You need to hold it on a personal wallet and it the wallet address has to be submitted on the form. I just bought more Transburn for the airdrop.

Activity: 364
I like this project, token burn on every transaction. They also have an airdrop program that ends on 23rd July. Everyone who holds a minimum of 500 Transburn tokens would receive airdrops tokens : https://forms.gle/GYstPE75aKSJTgWE6

I guess I’ll have to buy more Transburn tokens. So much so I get more airdrop tokens. The more Transburn tokens you hold the more tokens would be airdropped to your wallet. When would the screenshot be taken?
I like this project, token burn on every transaction. They also have an airdrop program that ends on 23rd July. Everyone who holds a minimum of 500 Transburn tokens would receive airdrops tokens : https://forms.gle/GYstPE75aKSJTgWE6

token burn on every project how is that gonna be like, and is that even a wise thing to do, i would like to know how this would affect the value of the token

It's making the supply smaller which means it can help the coin price to go higher. Just think about demand over supply on the market. The more people trying to hold the smaller coin supply the higher chances of having high prices on it.

token burn on every project how is that gonna be like, and is that even a wise thing to do, i would like to know how this would affect the value of the token
Thanks for bringing this to my notice. I will need to hold more of my tokens some times more to enable me be one of the participants for the holders airdrop
 The burn rate Is also feasible and will help the project in the long run
Pages:
Jump to: