Pages:
Author

Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token) - page 6. (Read 1266 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.

Agree on you, I think the project really want to show how unique their token is and how valuable it will be in a certain time, and when the project succeed on their goal while you are holding their token, the investment you made will really bloom afterward.

This is for sure that transburn will dominate crypto world soon as you can see they are now listed in Coingecko and blockfolio and now the price of their token is pumping right now.

It's an obvious fact that deflationary tokens are having the best part of the market lately. I heard of a deflationary token that rose to over 10$ in a space of less than 2 weeks. I don't really understand how they do it, all I know is that it's good to have some in ones portfolio to make wholesome return on investment.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
What's happening with Transburn project. I was checking coingecko site and I found this tokens going up since last couple of days. Any big announcement in this project?

It's a good thing that the value of the token is on the rise, I guess one of the reasons is that there's a general increase in the price of several altcoin at the moment. I remember the team has been promising to update the community on a great announcement but I haven't heard anything yet. I'll have to check the telegram group to see if there's something big coming up soon.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
I checked one of the article at medium regarding Transburn airdrop which was started around 30 June. They mentioned two points about deflationary tokens but those points already discussed here. Apart from tokens burning, I don't see any other difference.

i personally feel transburn is more like a prototype than a project the whole deflationary token stuff is really strange i mean constantly reducing the amount of token in circulation won't it affect the availability of the token

The constant reduction of the tokens would affect the availability of tokens in circulation, which is the concept of deflationary projects. The goal is to make the quantity in circulation lesser by the day which has a better possibility of increasing the value of the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 686
What's happening with Transburn project. I was checking coingecko site and I found this tokens going up since last couple of days. Any big announcement in this project?

I personally haven't heard any big news on the project, apart from the new listing on block folio but I believe that the project does not need a big news to have a substantial increase in the value owing to the fact that the supply is on constant reduction.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 98
well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.

Agree on you, I think the project really want to show how unique their token is and how valuable it will be in a certain time, and when the project succeed on their goal while you are holding their token, the investment you made will really bloom afterward.
yeah i think it’s unique i mean ,demand for selfdisructive token will be relatively increase gradually and steadily because this usecase  token that's back up by decrease in total supply upon any transaction made on chain.  Smiley
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io

This is for sure that transburn will dominate crypto world soon as you can see they are now listed in Coingecko and blockfolio and now the price of their token is pumping right now.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I checked one of the article at medium regarding Transburn airdrop which was started around 30 June. They mentioned two points about deflationary tokens but those points already discussed here. Apart from tokens burning, I don't see any other difference.

i personally feel transburn is more like a prototype than a project the whole deflationary token stuff is really strange i mean constantly reducing the amount of token in circulation won't it affect the availability of the token
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Activity: 406
Activity: 364

Right. I’m very much interested in tokens that have a use case. If I’ll be holding Transburn tokens, I’ll like to know what I could buy with these tokens, I guess I could convert it easily. I read I could use Transburn tokens on dApps. Are there an examples?
Activity: 82
The beginning of every project is always difficult and seem as though no headway but over time the project takes shapes eventually and that is what will happen to Transburn and I see it shocking the cryptocurrency world in general. It's a deflationary token that will take its time to grow organically
Activity: 124
Activity: 448
I think deflationary tokens aren’t popular. Transburn would be my first deflationary cryptocurrencies tokens. I think investors like the fact that tokens are being burnt on every transaction. What’s the maximum amount of tokens that would be burnt. It’s not a good idea to burn all tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I quote "...every onchain transaction 1% will be automatically destroyed."
Even if the amount of token involved in the transaction is less than 1% of the total amount of transburn supply, 1% still will be burnt?? Does that sound like a good thing or is it just me?

I think it’s a good thing for people who hold Transburn tokens. The price of Transburn tokens naturally would appreciate because there would be more demand for Transburn tokens but few amount of Transburn in circulation.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I quote "...every onchain transaction 1% will be automatically destroyed."
Even if the amount of token involved in the transaction is less than 1% of the total amount of transburn supply, 1% still will be burnt?? Does that sound like a good thing or is it just me?
copper member
Activity: 224
Transburn deflationary token is now on Coin gecko and block folio. This will help everyone monitor the activities of the tokens. This is awesome development. Next move should be CMC and other bigger exchanges.

Hopefully, CMC and listing on bigger exchange would be a boost, so far their recent activities would surely increase awareness of their project both Coin gecko and block folio has a decent amount of user base.

CMC listing always gives tokens/coins/projects and the likes a good projection and footings. I wish the transburn team will leverage on this and dot all their i's and cross their t's to make the project one of its kind.

I trust they would, CMC is one of the most visited website in the crypto sphere, they sure made a smart move by leveraging on CMC.
Activity: 406
What is the point in haveing this kind of sistem?
I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.
What are the other proprties of the coin?

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.

Can someone explain me in short summary what's difference between deflationary tokens and other tokens? This way me and other people like me can understand the good and bad points.
Activity: 82
Transburn deflationary token is now on Coin gecko and block folio. This will help everyone monitor the activities of the tokens. This is awesome development. Next move should be CMC and other bigger exchanges.

Hopefully, CMC and listing on bigger exchange would be a boost, so far their recent activities would surely increase awareness of their project both Coin gecko and block folio has a decent amount of user base.

CMC listing always gives tokens/coins/projects and the likes a good projection and footings. I wish the transburn team will leverage on this and dot all their i's and cross their t's to make the project one of its kind.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
What is the point in haveing this kind of sistem?
I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.
What are the other proprties of the coin?

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.
Pages:
Jump to: