Pages:
Author

Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token) - page 4. (Read 1266 times)

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

When did they hold their airdrop campaign? I am just hearing about it for the first time. Will there be any more airdrops campaign program from them before the August scheduled distribution date?

The major airdrop of the project has been completed, but they still carryout some minor airdrop giveaway on twitter, you can follow their twitter handle to know when they give minor airdrops. The last airdrop I heard was for holders of the token. Don't know if it's still available or the distribution has been completed.

I got the update about the holders airdrop, where holders with a minimum of 500 TRB tokens would be given additional 50% of their holdings. I remember there's a maximum of 2500 tokens, and the period was also stipulated. Am not sure of when it would expire, or whether there's an extension.
copper member
Activity: 560
I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

When did they hold their airdrop campaign? I am just hearing about it for the first time. Will there be any more airdrops campaign program from them before the August scheduled distribution date?

The major airdrop of the project has been completed, but they still carryout some minor airdrop giveaway on twitter, you can follow their twitter handle to know when they give minor airdrops. The last airdrop I heard was for holders of the token. Don't know if it's still available or the distribution has been completed.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
bithostcoin.io
I checked one of the article at medium regarding Transburn airdrop which was started around 30 June. They mentioned two points about deflationary tokens but those points already discussed here. Apart from tokens burning, I don't see any other difference.

i personally feel transburn is more like a prototype than a project the whole deflationary token stuff is really strange i mean constantly reducing the amount of token in circulation won't it affect the availability of the token

Right. That’s the aim of deflationary tokens. The opposite would be inflationary tokens. Transburn tokens was meant to be a cryptocurrency with Exact opposite features to inflation. So you see Transburn tokens with growing demand and reduced supply, price would surge.

This is exactly how I understand and thought about this kind of project. The supplies are keep burning while the demand will going to be on the line specially those people who don't want to miss the upcoming more burning of supply.

Many project doing this kind of strategies when they are in their ICO/IEO every round they will sell a set of number of token, and they will reduce the number each round and some token will burn so each round the price will be different too.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.

I think they are trying to take gaming to the next level because with this innovation games will mean much more than item for fun it gonna have value which is what most people will want.

When you say a fuel of DApps, I’m lost because I don’t use dApps or know what cryptocurrency fuel they use. Can you give a full detail on how cryptocurrency fuels work?

Fuel in this context refers to the token, it going to be what gamers use to purchase game items on the platform. You can liken it to coins on most games the difference will be that these token will have real world value and depending on the usage the value can increase or decrease. Everything stated here is just my personal view of what they are trying to solve I can be  wrong. But I hope am not
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.

I think they are trying to take gaming to the next level because with this innovation games will mean much more than item for fun it gonna have value which is what most people will want.

When you say a fuel of DApps, I’m lost because I don’t use dApps or know what cryptocurrency fuel they use. Can you give a full detail on how cryptocurrency fuels work?
Activity: 448
1% of Transburn tokens gets burnt every time someone makes a transaction. Wow. I guess that going to make the amount of tokens in circulation very low and with increasing demand the price would skyrocket.

It's a popular strategy among deflationary tokens to get a portion of the tokens burnt per transaction. My concern is that the supply is low and with the consistency of transactions, it may take few years before everything eventually gets burnt.

It's quite funny, the way you arrived at your conclusion. Everything would eventually get burnt, no doubt. But that's not in few years time. Rather the limited supply would keep increasing the value and make holding the tokens become very lucrative.

Well, its all based on the user-case of the brand, how many intend to actively use their token for the purpose of what they offer because the consumer determines the circulation of a particular token or means of exchange, so having a low supply shouldn't be a problem but when the demand is really high, then another means of curtailing such will come in, possibly the amount to be burnt per transaction will be reduced

I was expecting a limit to amount of tokens burnt. Oddly, we’ll get to a very low amount of tokens and Transburn doesn’t have a sub token like satoshi with bitcoin. Transburn is doing really well on exchanges, I think people especially traders make a good amount of money on Transburn trades.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I’ll like to see all tokens integrated to blockchain games. Like you could easily pay for game points and add ons using different coins. I don’t know of a blockchain project on that, but I think there need to be one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I checked one of the article at medium regarding Transburn airdrop which was started around 30 June. They mentioned two points about deflationary tokens but those points already discussed here. Apart from tokens burning, I don't see any other difference.

i personally feel transburn is more like a prototype than a project the whole deflationary token stuff is really strange i mean constantly reducing the amount of token in circulation won't it affect the availability of the token

Right. That’s the aim of deflationary tokens. The opposite would be inflationary tokens. Transburn tokens was meant to be a cryptocurrency with Exact opposite features to inflation. So you see Transburn tokens with growing demand and reduced supply, price would surge.

This is exactly how I understand and thought about this kind of project. The supplies are keep burning while the demand will going to be on the line specially those people who don't want to miss the upcoming more burning of supply.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
1% of Transburn tokens gets burnt every time someone makes a transaction. Wow. I guess that going to make the amount of tokens in circulation very low and with increasing demand the price would skyrocket.

It's a popular strategy among deflationary tokens to get a portion of the tokens burnt per transaction. My concern is that the supply is low and with the consistency of transactions, it may take few years before everything eventually gets burnt.

It's quite funny, the way you arrived at your conclusion. Everything would eventually get burnt, no doubt. But that's not in few years time. Rather the limited supply would keep increasing the value and make holding the tokens become very lucrative.

Well, its all based on the user-case of the brand, how many intend to actively use their token for the purpose of what they offer because the consumer determines the circulation of a particular token or means of exchange, so having a low supply shouldn't be a problem but when the demand is really high, then another means of curtailing such will come in, possibly the amount to be burnt per transaction will be reduced
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5

In my opinion, Transburn would be providing a platform where developers can build decentralized apps including games and the fuel or fee to be used in the platform would be Transburn tokens. I'm not certain of this information because the whitepaper is yet to be available.

Your opinion is actually very reasonable considering the fact that the project is concerned about decentralized applications. I know that games are also in the family of decentralized applications. I hope that the team would make the whitepaper available to the community soon.

The team needs to be mindful of the fact that the whitepaper is a major necessity and should be provided to enable those who would love to know more about the project have access to an official document which contains the nitty gritty of the project.

I agree with you, the importance of a whitepaper to the project cannot be overemphasised. I understand that the project is still young and several other modalities and structures are yet to be in place. The team should prioritise on getting the whitepaper to give investors an opportunity to have a wholesome perspective of the project.
copper member
Activity: 336

In my opinion, Transburn would be providing a platform where developers can build decentralized apps including games and the fuel or fee to be used in the platform would be Transburn tokens. I'm not certain of this information because the whitepaper is yet to be available.

Your opinion is actually very reasonable considering the fact that the project is concerned about decentralized applications. I know that games are also in the family of decentralized applications. I hope that the team would make the whitepaper available to the community soon.

The team needs to be mindful of the fact that the whitepaper is a major necessity and should be provided to enable those who would love to know more about the project have access to an official document which contains the nitty gritty of the project.
copper member

copper member
Activity: 686

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Merit: 16
well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.

The feeling is mutual buddy, all I hope now is for the team to remain consistent with their activities and secure partners.

Well I still believe they have a lot to do before they start transforming the crypto sphere, their deflationary scheme will prove great only when it shows how effective it going to be

True, showing results is the best way to attract their targeted audience, they do have a long path ahead of them like you stated

I know this project have deflationary tokens, but apart from this what they are going to do actually? What type of service they are going to provide?

Transburn(TRB) is a multi-usage token.for example ,TRB can be use to pay for access to paid games, purchasing more power to go to the next level in gaming industry. A data storage company can also accept TRB to be use to pay for access to IDs, biometrics etc. In summary, TRB can be use anywhere no specific use or industry.

Transburn also have a market where you can trade for good and services. It's a means of payment of good and services

I am looking to the partnership with games that needed payment, If transburn succeed on this one, paying games will be more convenient. Since we are now in more technological world, and we can buy online, this may help many people who just want to stay at home.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.

The feeling is mutual buddy, all I hope now is for the team to remain consistent with their activities and secure partners.

Well I still believe they have a lot to do before they start transforming the crypto sphere, their deflationary scheme will prove great only when it shows how effective it going to be

True, showing results is the best way to attract their targeted audience, they do have a long path ahead of them like you stated

I know this project have deflationary tokens, but apart from this what they are going to do actually? What type of service they are going to provide?

Transburn(TRB) is a multi-usage token.for example ,TRB can be use to pay for access to paid games, purchasing more power to go to the next level in gaming industry. A data storage company can also accept TRB to be use to pay for access to IDs, biometrics etc. In summary, TRB can be use anywhere no specific use or industry.

Transburn also have a market where you can trade for good and services. It's a means of payment of good and services
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io
What's happening with Transburn project. I was checking coingecko site and I found this tokens going up since last couple of days. Any big announcement in this project?

It's a good thing that the value of the token is on the rise, I guess one of the reasons is that there's a general increase in the price of several altcoin at the moment. I remember the team has been promising to update the community on a great announcement but I haven't heard anything yet. I'll have to check the telegram group to see if there's something big coming up soon.

Where this Transburn tokens trading now?  How many exchanges it's listed currently?  How many total number of tokens supply is there?  

Transburn is trading on DDEX and VINDAX presently.
You can buy here
https://ddex.io/trade/TRB-WETH
Or
https://vindax.com/m-exchange-advanced.html?symbol=TRB_ETH

More exchanges coming soon.

Total supply is now 995,924

Total supply at first was 1 000 000 tokens. It’s gone short. I guess that little difference was burned when some made a transaction. When does token burning stop?

I think the cause of the pumping of the price if their token is the burning of some supplies this make the volume decrease but make the price increase. And also some crypto are pumping also because of the flow of btc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
What's happening with Transburn project. I was checking coingecko site and I found this tokens going up since last couple of days. Any big announcement in this project?

It's a good thing that the value of the token is on the rise, I guess one of the reasons is that there's a general increase in the price of several altcoin at the moment. I remember the team has been promising to update the community on a great announcement but I haven't heard anything yet. I'll have to check the telegram group to see if there's something big coming up soon.

Where this Transburn tokens trading now?  How many exchanges it's listed currently?  How many total number of tokens supply is there?  

Transburn is trading on DDEX and VINDAX presently.
You can buy here
https://ddex.io/trade/TRB-WETH
Or
https://vindax.com/m-exchange-advanced.html?symbol=TRB_ETH

More exchanges coming soon.

Total supply is now 995,924

Total supply at first was 1 000 000 tokens. It’s gone short. I guess that little difference was burned when some made a transaction. When does token burning stop?
Pages:
Jump to: