Pages:
Author

Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies? - page 5. (Read 4040 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
If you are satisfied with the current situation with stocks, don't see why exchange all your funds to cryptocurrencies. Maybe better diversify first.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Start with a minimum first,  don't go all in.
explore and experience, and reflect is crypto for me?

As for exchanges, all exchanges have the possibility of getting hacked
So my recommendation is use multiple exchange. 
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
For more security I'm sure many of the trading providers who already have names like binance okex or bittrex have multiple security features, now to increase your balance limit you are usually required to do KYC, maybe a bit complicated but it is also one form of securing your account. Advice from me if you are still in doubt whether it's a security account or anything better do not do it, think repeatedly is good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
This is a bright idea during the year of 2017 where cryptocurrency reached its peak. However, it is a wrong decision right now since we do not have an idea on how cryptocurrency goes when BER-months will come. Aside from that, cryptocurrency do not have an assurance that your deposited money will be returned to you. In fact, many people are already stopped in crypto because they lost a lot.
Activity: 56
Wow what a question at 2017 dude, hope u did it and then sold on peak Grin Btw right now they're several interesting ICOs, f.e. Kelvin Blockchain personally for me, have you heard about this one guys??
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Hope he didn't lose too much money or he did cut loss when the price was still high or just starting to drop down,
I wonder how much did he put in cryptocurrencies and how much did he loss.
Well i dont really think that it is a good idea to turn all of your savings into cryptocurrency but i am advicing you that you should just put the 70% of your money in a very promising crypto, just like putting your savings on bitcoin and ethereum.
When I get here I used to have read one statement in most of the comments that don’t put all of your eggs in one basket as if it fall down, you wouldn’t be left with anything. And that seems so right now. I understand it now that what that really meant. Surely you mustn’t be putting all of your investment in one coin. Or you don’t have to put all of your investment in this world.
Activity: 70
In my opinion, I do not think that it is rise to move all your funds to the crypto market as this is very risky. Make sure you diversify your investment and also have some fiat as well in your account as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
"No risk No gains "............, I suggest you to invest 50-60% of your savings into the good Established coins.

I completely agree. Invest about 50% of your deposit, buy a few promising coins, do not put everything in one. If you want to invest for a long term, transfer crypto to a cold wallet. Yes u need to buy it but it's worth it.

Yes, but it is not a good idea to invest all your saving into cryptocurrency because if the market is growing we can able to make a good amount of money. Once the market starts increasing we can able to make a good amount of money, it is very risky to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
"No risk No gains "............, I suggest you to invest 50-60% of your savings into the good Established coins.

I completely agree. Invest about 50% of your deposit, buy a few promising coins, do not put everything in one. If you want to invest for a long term, transfer crypto to a cold wallet. Yes u need to buy it but it's worth it.

Even 50% for me would be a little too much of a risk already. I could think think of safer and more secure investmente where passive income is more assured than in crypto. Of course this market can set you up for good rewards but it's heavily unstable compared to others.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
It is very risky decision, do not just put all of your savings on cryptocurrencies. Crytpocurrencies are so volatile, you can easily lose your money if you start making investment in wrong time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
"No risk No gains " There has a common proverb in every investment sector. You want to take a risk, welcome! But If you transfer your entire savings to the cryptocurrency then in my opinion that will be a stupid decision. Never ever lose your backup. Always keep a backup before investing in any project. If your investments turn into a huge loss, think if you hacked by hackers and something like that then what will happen? So, I suggest you to invest 50-60% of your savings into the good Established coins.
Activity: 350
Yeah it was a good thing to know that you already have that big money but for me I think it is not a good idea to put all your money in cryptocurrency well let us just be practical. Its a nice thing to put some investment in cryptos but not all you have even if we say that part of cryptos are risk but thats too much risk so instread of all just put some of it.
Investing in cryptocurrency is a great way to make a profit on your investment, but be aware that not only investing in this market is profitable but many factors. to be able to succeed. So if you determine long-term investment in the market, then spend more time to study and evaluate the market before deciding on investment.
Activity: 70
I've invested all my money in crypto in 2013. It was a stupid act but I succeeded.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
#1 rule of crypto-currencies. *ONLY* invest what you are willing to lose.

Drop all the hype, and Bitcoin is a relatively risky investment. It might be worth it, but you could also be out a lot of money if not.

I'd recommend some form of diversification, don't keep all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Transfer entire savings  in just one option is always very risky and doesnt matter if cryptocurrencies or stock markets. Think twice about it and do some researches before investing.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!

No, you should never do that. You must be familiar with the golden rule of diversifying the investments. Cryptocurrency market is highly risky and if you invested all your saving into it, you might feel helpless to meet your emergency needs. Also you might end up losing all your money if thing might not happen as you expected them to. So consider investing some amount in a market which is more liquid and less risky.
Exactly but some other people are not to be know of it and just make some decision that are can ever have to lead on failure why they have to take the risk if they are not yet been ready to face this for and just take their money in nothing. This is some of the bad idea to be make some study first before you may regret on it.
Activity: 102
This is the worst thing you could do with your self. Never put ALL your savings to crypto. Because we do not know what will happened next. Think about your family and your life,what will happened if suddenly all your coins were hacked?
True there is no assurance here unless you had been know everything and taking this as another money for you to grow it for but if this is not to be try to understand first how are you able to play your money here.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
This is the worst thing you could do with your self. Never put ALL your savings to crypto. Because we do not know what will happened next. Think about your family and your life,what will happened if suddenly all your coins were hacked?
Activity: 672
Merit: 271

No, you should never do that. You must be familiar with the golden rule of diversifying the investments. Cryptocurrency market is highly risky and if you invested all your saving into it, you might feel helpless to meet your emergency needs. Also you might end up losing all your money if thing might not happen as you expected them to. So consider investing some amount in a market which is more liquid and less risky.
Pages:
Jump to: