Pages:
Author

Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies? - page 10. (Read 4040 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I think you should only transfer part because the value of cryptocurrency fluctuates so much that it can increase the money in your account but can also reduce your money quickly.
Transfer what you think is extra and you want to make maximum use of it. Converting all to crypto is not a bad idea, though it is having risk but there are greater chances of making good money as well. So if you think your monthly income is enough for supporting your expenditures, there is no need to think too much about the conversion. If you need to buy car or house with savings, invest small portion first.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I have done that! Few times. I thinkg it depends on the person that you are and also on actual ammount of your entire savings money you have
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Probably the recommendations of the previous people here are good, but i wanted to share that I, personally, put ALL of my savings in cryptos. Why? I only had 1000$  Roll Eyes

I can only advise to diversify between the assets and use Poloniex & Bittrex next to Binance.

Good for you but what if you have more savings. I think it is not good decision to put all of the savings in a single investment.  But if the person is willing and so ready to face the consequences, then invest it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Do not put all your eggs in one basket. You can still keep part of your money in stocks while you take some to cryptocurrency. If you want to invest in crypto just buy bitcoin now and hold it. You can have look at www.blcochain.info for your secured wallet. Please do your own independent research on the site before putting money there.

I think  he does know that by now since he is a  Hero member and with good trust rating.
To all the newbies that will read here. I hope you got some time though instead of just blasting of some posts to add to your activity.
You have your choice but think about the safety also. You will still need to have something to pull out whenever the crypto market goes down. Leave some cash on your house or the banks if you can. Do not risk it all in crypto. That is not a wise move.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Do not put all your eggs in one basket. You can still keep part of your money in stocks while you take some to cryptocurrency. If you want to invest in crypto just buy bitcoin now and hold it. You can have look at www.blcochain.info for your secured wallet. Please do your own independent research on the site before putting money there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.

Well, i think Crypto currency investment is quite different to stock investment and there's no crypto currency exchange that will refund all your investment if any hack issue occur which is why I think it every important not be greedy in terms of crypto currency investment.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think you should only transfer part because the value of cryptocurrency fluctuates so much that it can increase the money in your account but can also reduce your money quickly.
Same idea here , It is risky specially if the money you save is for a specific type of usage. You cant just sacrifice all of your savings on crypto because everybody knows that it is so volatile that it can increase or decrease you money instantly.
Activity: 504

Trading crypto needs calm so no other things will annoy it. For example the money in trading should be free from daily needs. Using all of our saving money will give a bad impact soon or later.
You can not use all the money from your home budget. If you intend to make investments or trade, for this you need to allocate only a part of the total amount of funds. In any case, it is necessary to minimize the risks of remaining without funds for existence.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Trading crypto needs calm so no other things will annoy it. For example the money in trading should be free from daily needs. Using all of our saving money will give a bad impact soon or later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
We realize that dangerous of the investment in the cryptocurrency. All master says they don't put all your speculation on single coins. We have designated of new coins, and we don't know which of the new coins will assist us with gaining benefits. You will need to diversify your investments. Endeavor to pick the best coin which has splendid future and potential. You must face the dangers, this being to success.
Activity: 693
for me, i will not put all my savings in crypto.I would rather invest fifty percent of it and keep the other half.Just in case myinvest doesn't work good,i still have money left to be used.Not all of us are lucky in one type of a business so you still have money left to capitalized for another business
Me too I wouldn't dare to transfer all my savings to cryptocurrencies though we all know that investing in cryptocurrencies are profitable but it was unstable and constantly changing so you can't make sure that you're investment will turn out into a profitable one. Maybe just divide your savings that you're going to invest.
As long as my money is not compromise or time bounded for payment of anything then I will put it into crypto currency because I believe that I can make it double or even 10x higher if i'm going to invest and hold for my selected Altcoins, although there is some risk but we know that everything has its own risk that need to be address to avoid some consequences to come in.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
for me, i will not put all my savings in crypto.I would rather invest fifty percent of it and keep the other half.Just in case myinvest doesn't work good,i still have money left to be used.Not all of us are lucky in one type of a business so you still have money left to capitalized for another business
Me too I wouldn't dare to transfer all my savings to cryptocurrencies though we all know that investing in cryptocurrencies are profitable but it was unstable and constantly changing so you can't make sure that you're investment will turn out into a profitable one. Maybe just divide your savings that you're going to invest.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Investment itself is risky but to turn your entire savings amount to cryptocurrency it is a step off faith Smiley Do what your heart is telling you
Whether that is so but I think that should not do this. If possible, you should keep some to prevent bad ones. I think that should only invest 70% of the money you are.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Investment itself is risky but to turn your entire savings amount to cryptocurrency it is a step off faith Smiley Do what your heart is telling you
Activity: 123
Apps Development Automation Platform
I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
I hope you don't put all your money from stocks to cryptocurrency, because it's too risky and the price of the coin can change anytime, sometime go up and sometime go down immediately.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Depending on how long you fund stay in cryptocurrency! If you are looking at a long term, that may not be a good idea. But if you stay six months, there is nothing wrong with that. About security, Find the meaning of cryptograph! Bitcoin is the most secure currency including many of he haxadecimal based addresses of many altcoin. Theft only happen when people make mistake.

Exactly, we are the one who are in charge of our own money here and we can hide our wealth with crypto.
Believing that we will be successful in the future is good but we need to be realistic to fully understand the risk, risking your entire savings is not really good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Depending on how long you fund stay in cryptocurrency! If you are looking at a long term, that may not be a good idea. But if you stay six months, there is nothing wrong with that. About security, Find the meaning of cryptograph! Bitcoin is the most secure currency including many of he haxadecimal based addresses of many altcoin. Theft only happen when people make mistake.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Any of investments in our life is risky! and the cryptocurrencies are even more risky than that, so be careful with investment here

yes, it is risky but it's too risky because he wants to use all his savings to invest in the cryptocurrencies and I think he doesn't have to do this if he still depends on his savings. but if he has other money then he can free to decide to invest all of his savings in the cryptocurrencies and we only hope that what he does will give him a big profit in the future.
Activity: 289
Any of investments in our life is risky! and the cryptocurrencies are even more risky than that, so be careful with investment here
Pages:
Jump to: