Pages:
Author

Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies? - page 8. (Read 4040 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It is good decision to invest in cryptocurrency but putting all investment at one place is risky,Invest in stable different coins becasue if one side you loosing another side you will be safe.It is also saying by experts dont put all eggs in one box .Keep ib mind dont believe in rumors and dont sell in panic ups and down part of market so never cash out till meet the profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
That's would be way to risky for me. Ive been in crypto for a while now and have faced both sides. The rapid raise and the sharp downfall. If I was you I would only put in crypto what I would be completely okay with to loose. It shall not have a huge impact on my life if cryptospace goes south. On the other hand I can understand that its tempting to put more and more in as prices are going up and you calculate the potential profits that you could have made.
If investors really love and trust the market, investing in cryptocurrency is very good. Cryptocurrency though still pretty much exists but I believe its opportunities and returns can bring huge investors. Investing in savings in this market will also make you less stressful because savings may not be needed in the short term.
Activity: 308
I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.

Its a very bad idea, the market price is volatile so there is no guarantee that you will always be making a profit, the best thing is just to start small and try to multiply your coins by focusing on trading in the market.
Activity: 62
If you are successful in trading on the stock market, then leave most of the money there, since this is your main method of earning income. You can invest a small amount in the crypto currency. Recommended exchanges: Poloniex and Binance.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Don't!  I mean don't ever try it!!! Investment in Crypto does not give you 100% assurance, it's a 50/50 game,  you might get huge percentage profit or get rekt, always invest what you can afford to loose
Having said that, it is always desirable to research before making the investment decision.  One should never transfer the whole amount of money saved into the crypto business. The outcomes are of course pretty great often but there is always a factor of uncertainty about the market.

Better be, if you invest a part of your savings in crypto and invest the remaining in stocks and bonds issued by good companies having low or no default risk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
That's would be way to risky for me. Ive been in crypto for a while now and have faced both sides. The rapid raise and the sharp downfall. If I was you I would only put in crypto what I would be completely okay with to loose. It shall not have a huge impact on my life if cryptospace goes south. On the other hand I can understand that its tempting to put more and more in as prices are going up and you calculate the potential profits that you could have made.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Why will you take your money from stock that is safe to cryptocurrency that is so risky. Investing in stocks will give you lesser income but your money is safer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
If i were you i will not put.all my money in cryptocurrency. As you said the risk is so high and your money is not insured unlike in stock. Maybe you can split your savings. It is better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Don't!  I mean don't ever try it!!! Investment in Crypto does not give you 100% assurance, it's a 50/50 game,  you might get huge percentage profit or get rekt, always invest what you can afford to loose
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hope he didn't lose too much money or he did cut loss when the price was still high or just starting to drop down,
I wonder how much did he put in cryptocurrencies and how much did he loss.

I believe that the guy has read the comments before he decided to invest all of his money in the cryptocurrencies. Yes, some altcoins are worth investing in them, but 20-30% of your fiat must be spent.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Hope he didn't lose too much money or he did cut loss when the price was still high or just starting to drop down,

Surely, if he gets broke he will rant here and telling for doing his biggest mistake in his life and curse cryptos and spread fuds here. Yeah I hope everything went well for him and didn't think to do something stupid. He really seems to trust cryptos big time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

That's why it's a big no no  for any investments to put it in one place. Especially in crypto. You can't recover lost money easily here and the wait to recovery may be too much for most people's financial capability so they end up selling at a loss. What you're doing if you put all your savings in crypto isn't investing, it's gambling.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Activity: 294
I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.

I will not suggest that you transfer all your savings into cryptocurrency because the price might go down even more, i prefer that you invest just a decent amount right now but not all of your savings.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
This is quite risky for you, today the market is falling deep, if you dare risk then this may be the best investment, now many people have abandoned the market, but if you still Expect and believe in buying later this year you will become millionaire.
Activity: 322

Transfering your entire savings into cryptocurrency will not guarantee you to earn a huge amount of profit because the market is volatile so you should always have something in your bank or wallet to cover up the capital that you use to avoid becoming broke.
Activity: 30
Doesn't this seem risky? Right now Cryptocurrencies is not a really well-developed and a protective one, you can make trading for interest, while do not think that putting savings as cryptocurrencies would definitely give you very much wealth in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think you should only transfer part because the value of cryptocurrency fluctuates so much that it can increase the money in your account but can also reduce your money quickly.
Transfer what you think is extra and you want to make maximum use of it. Converting all to crypto is not a bad idea, though it is having risk but there are greater chances of making good money as well. So if you think your monthly income is enough for supporting your expenditures, there is no need to think too much about the conversion. If you need to buy car or house with savings, invest small portion first.
To earn huge money it is not a bad idea to take risk if you have money you will invest in trading of bitcoin or directly investment can be done, I think now  day price of bitcoin is not very high so a little effort can give you high profit, if you are in need then try to save some money for it so you will not have to sell at panic, as if you have 100% of saving then invest 90% of in trading and investing but keep that 10% for you any of emergency or any need of money.
Backups fund are very importan dudet. because whenever investment risks can happen right. and if you do not have any money or
backups money. of course you will be confused when the loss comes. because all your money is used up all in investment?
Activity: 472
Well, you can transfer the bulk of your savings into cryptocurrencies, but you have to keep majority of them into more established altcoins and some in a newly listed coins.
Activity: 112

To be sincere with you, I suppose it is not an amazing idea on the subject of moving all your financial savings into cryptocurrencies. try to picture this out for your self. What occurs if all of the cryptocurrencies fall? Of direction, all of what you have got stored will fall as nicely and you might turn out to be getting lost there. The fine aspect with a view to do is to diversify your financial savings. put some of them in cryptocurrencies whilst maintain the relaxation to preserve your self. Do now not positioned all of your eggs in a unmarried basket.
Pages:
Jump to: