Pages:
Author

Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies? - page 7. (Read 4040 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
This thread needs to be locked already. The OP only posted 5 times in this thread. First time back in Dec and last post was in January 2018. He hasn't been back ever since but it keeps getting bumped up every few days without people reading the prior posts.

Its also irrelevent because transfering all your money to Crypto back in Dec was a very different risk than it is today where most coins are 90% losses and BTC is at a 65% loss since ATH.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
to do all your funds and you store them in cryptocurrency is very good and can be safer than you keep it in the bank, in fact you will also be able to get a lot of profit when the price of cryptocurrency rises.
I do not think that is good enough. You can run bankrupt if you do that. There is uncertainty in the crypto market and you can loose money if the price fell. It is however advised by the economist to have a diverse portfolio and you can minimize risk by holding a diverse portfolio. You should also try the traditional investment tools by investing in property and bonds.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
It is better to split your investment however we need to follow the flow of the market maybe you dont need to put yoo much on the stock, because crypto is the hot trend, I am sure you gained more profit in crypto currencies, but it is still a good idea to have a back up plan, maybe 70% in crypto and 30% in other investments is a great proportion.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Transfering all your life savings to cryptocurrency now won't be the best practice at this stage. No one knows the state of the market so to be save we need to diversify in order not to be taken by surprise. I suggest you split your savings and put some but not all. That way watch and wait for a time to see what happens before putting all of them to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I wonder how much he put in the crypto currency and how much his loss and I hope he does not lose too much money or he cuts losses when the price is still high or just starting to fall
Activity: 378
That’s good thing to do, because transferring your entire savings in cryptocurrency is safeties,
because cryptocurrency is not bad at all and at the same time they are trusted company to the public.
Activity: 63
Diversify. Dont put all your eggs in 1 basket. Dont put any money that you are not ready to lose.
Activity: 124
You got to check this out! They have an awesome concept, a working production, a registered LLC… what else we're all looking for? Cheesy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/private-sale-vitalang-immuno-shield-4553057
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
If you want to transfer your all saving in cryptocurrency. I think it is a bad decision because never put your all money in one bag. If your bag is lost you can be lost your whole money. I see your are thinking, you have some altcoin and I suggest you buy a huge amount of altcoin and hold for a long time and must put your altcoin different wallet don't put your all money in one wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
putting all the money in cryptocurrency is nt advisable at all we should nt take this hasty decision at initial stages of cryptocurrency if market gets dumped we may loss all the fund
Activity: 112
Even bitcoin is almost trusted in cryptocurrency world there are still a big risk with it because crypto currency is so volatle and we dont know when to dump of when to pump. I suggest you to divide you savings to 3 to 5 parts before investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Transfering the entire savings to cryptocurrencies will be suicidal if the market went down don't put all ur earnings in one market invest only what u are afford to lose
Activity: 392
Hope he didn't lose too much money or he did cut loss when the price was still high or just starting to drop down,
I wonder how much did he put in cryptocurrencies and how much did he loss.
Well i dont really think that it is a good idea to turn all of your savings into cryptocurrency but i am advicing you that you should just put the 70% of your money in a very promising crypto, just like putting your savings on bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
you can do that you can send all the assets you own and replace them all into digital currencies like bitcoin because saving money in bitcoin is not in charge and can benefit very much.
It's a good decision if you will get good results.
Crypto is the future for us who believe but even if we believe on that, we also have to recognize the risk on investing so we can learn to manage it.
The future is unseen, therefore anything could happen, including a loss.
Activity: 233
you can do that you can send all the assets you own and replace them all into digital currencies like bitcoin because saving money in bitcoin is not in charge and can benefit very much.
Activity: 28
I think that a good decision if you invest in a good promising coins with future like eth,ltc ...etc but stay away from dump and bump coins to avoid total lost .
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
It is good decision to invest in cryptocurrency but putting all investment at one place is risky,Invest in stable different coins becasue if one side you loosing another side you will be safe . If you are successful in trading on the stock market, then leave most of the money there, since this is your main method of earning income.
even if you have a successful trade and investment, there is still a desire to somehow accumulate their funds. But the question is in the other, How and where. I, in turn, wanted to make a choice in favor of USDT, but for the time being it is as if a very promising coin has certain problems.
Activity: 109
It is good decision to invest in cryptocurrency but putting all investment at one place is risky,Invest in stable different coins becasue if one side you loosing another side you will be safe . If you are successful in trading on the stock market, then leave most of the money there, since this is your main method of earning income.
Activity: 756
Hope he didn't lose too much money or he did cut loss when the price was still high or just starting to drop down,
I wonder how much did he put in cryptocurrencies and how much did he loss.

I suppose, he was in time to read all the comments. If he did not do it, probably he changed up his mind and did not make this great mistake. Investing in the cryptocurrency is a good thing but no one should risk with all his money.
Activity: 471
to do all your funds and you store them in cryptocurrency is very good and can be safer than you keep it in the bank, in fact you will also be able to get a lot of profit when the price of cryptocurrency rises.
Pages:
Jump to: