Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRANSLATION SERVICE] WW's SERVICEs - ALL LANGUAGES AVAILABLE - page 7. (Read 5529 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
...I'm looking for Chinese translation. (Both Cantonese and Mandarin) Can you contact me?

Message sent, waiting for your reply.

Remember I am also on Telegram: https://t.me/emoneyabc
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi. I'm looking for Chinese translation. (Both Cantonese and Mandarin) Can you contact me?

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

TRANSLATION SERVICE - WW's SERVICEs

Africans, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Nigerian, Polish (my native), Portuguese, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and many more.

WHAT WE OFFER?

Professional, very fast, high-quality translations and proofreading in multiple languages.

Documents, websites, eBooks, audio/video, ANN/Bounty threads, White papers, articles, subtitles, podcasts... anything else that needs to be translated.

WHO ARE WE?

Team of very experienced translators with knowledge about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, ICO, IEO, ITO, IDO, LGE, DeFi, NFTs, Play - to - earn, Metaverse, WEB3, VR, finances, trading, online gambling, marketing, etc.

All translations are made by native speakers in their offered language of course they have already done multiple jobs for many clients.

All translations are proofread and checked, when it comes to website translations, they are checked once again after implementation to be sure that everything is perfect.

All jobs are always checked for quality and if there are any special wishes or problems we will do anything to satisfy our client's needs.
No additional costs, worries about the quality, time, or anything else.

WORTH TO KNOW

This is very important to have translations made by professionals because a lot of experience is needed with blockchain, cryptocurrencies, gaming, WEB3, Metaverse, VR or even gambling to be able to do this correctly.

Blockchain technology is constantly evolving, many times there are no translations for many words, phrases, meanings.
This is why an experienced translator is a key, especially in website, blockchain and gambling-related translations.

PAYMENTS:

We can offer the cheapest prices in the industry, of course, every translation is different, so it is possible to negotiate prices using the method of words calculation, or any other agreement.

Accepted: BTC, ETH, almost all stablecoins but we can also discuss payment in any token or cryptocurrency (if listed on exchanges).

other online payment services also available, just let me know what is the best option for you.

Lower prices and discounts for multiple languages, very fast execution times and guaranteed high-quality translations.

EXPERIENCE:

As a team, we have made already thousands of jobs and translated everything: ANN/Bounty threads, white papers, all kinds of websites, articles, contracts, books, comics, podcasts, subtitles on videos/ads/films... name it and we've certainly done it

Work proposals, interested to see previous translations or have any questions, please send me a message here on forum (newbies accepted).

or contact me on Telegram: https://t.me/emoneyabc
(always confirm with DM here on forum that this is me for sure, watch out for imposters!)

DISCLAIMER

With WW's Services Your project can benefit not only from discounted price, quality translations or lightning-fast execution, but also it will spare you the headache of looking for good translators between all these scammers out there. It seems to be a simple task but believe me it isn't. I spend a lot of time searching for good translators, majority will grab your money and use google to do the job, literally, only 1/10 turned out to be a decent translator, still, many of them have not enough skills for every job. Spare yourself this headache, choose WW's Translation Services and benefit from years of experience, cheap prices, and highest quality.
Pages:
Jump to: