Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 16. (Read 24846 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

WTF? Why can people buy coins now after ICO?

" Your last chance to buy TRF coin. Funds raised during the last 7 days period will go to charity."

Was this communicated before the ICO???

CnB
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Anyone else had their coins dissapear from the wallet?
Had mine in the wallet shortly after i received the confirmation email but when i login now my balance is 0.

(No transactions in history also)
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Althought the ICO is over. I’m support this project if dev can finish the project. I had read a research that z generation is like spend their money to travell than buy anything. It’s good signal for TravelFex. Hope u guys can finish this project.
Activity: 1
It does look like TravelFlex is a scam. No one is getting coins. They don't respond to anyone. Their sites are disappearing from online. Can someone try and track these people down before they escape with our money?

stop with that nonsense! Their site did not disappear. They still respond but are just very busy at the moment because if the extreme high volume of applications. They are definitely not a scam. I got my coins as did almost everybody already. only some of the payments of the last week still need to be processed as they do it manually. Go on the telegram chat and talk with over 5000 members there. most got their coins. Stop spreading bullshit!

+1

At first I was also suspicious, but after 3 days I had my coins in the online wallet  Smiley
Activity: 20
I have to say despite my initial concerns regarding lack of information on the team members online, now after spending quite some time in their telegram chat room and seeing just how hard working and engaged the team are with this project and dealing with orders, getting Android wallet up already and setting dates for it to go on exchanges, I'm feel a LOT better about it all. I think Travelflex will be just fine Smiley
Activity: 84
Investor
https://www.travelex.com/travel-money-card
It's very cool !
Algoritm DAG - super for coins.
I bought the coins on ICO and buy now. (good course + 15% bonus )
Activity: 4
It does look like TravelFlex is a scam. No one is getting coins. They don't respond to anyone. Their sites are disappearing from online. Can someone try and track these people down before they escape with our money?

stop with that nonsense! Their site did not disappear. They still respond but are just very busy at the moment because if the extreme high volume of applications. They are definitely not a scam. I got my coins as did almost everybody already. only some of the payments of the last week still need to be processed as they do it manually. Go on the telegram chat and talk with over 5000 members there. most got their coins. Stop spreading bullshit!
Activity: 1

I suggest joining their telegram.  Very active community there, a lot of questions asked and answered.  I was feeling the same prior to joining, but the team made time to speak to everyone. 
Activity: 10
Activity: 5
Hello, any new about the mining?

I hope that the travelflex people appears soon and begins to answer the tons of questions that the people had made to them
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
FAKE!

I bought for 0.05 BCH, but i did not receive travel coins.
Hello ,

please leave us email or contact on telegram @sha256peter with your transaction detail

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I see a project that is very nice and good news,that this project still receive the participation of the members.. I read a little bit about this project,I see from the roadmap,the vision of working strong.. I see his team is also solid,I think this project will be achieved the target at the end of the project.. I think this project is quite attractive for investor
Activity: 9
FAKE!

I bought for 0.05 BCH, but i did not receive travel coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
i thought DAG didnt need miners? so why start with scypt? is your DAG tech a fork of XRB, IOTA or Byteball?
Activity: 147
On which exchange will they be listed on?
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
nothing is impossible while we are trying to do, there are many objectives of the Travelflex project that is incredible and maybe for this one crazy,
Travelflex will create real credit cards that will be connected to ATM machines

The Travelflex card is released and usable at ATMs. Loyalty programs are being developed.
Partnerships with GDS industries will be initiated to allow more users to benefit from Travelflex services.
Activity: 20
Is no-one else remotely bothered by the fact that their so called Team seems to have virtually ZERO presence on the internet or anything to back up who they really are?

This needs addressing urgently!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
ICO ends in 2 days. And the project almost reached HardCap. As an idea I did not like the project at first. But the project has a really good technology. Regarding the sector that the project is related to, unfortunately there are no good examples. This project will be a pioneer as far as it seems.

yes you right.
its a first time i see ico with traveling idea going well .
actually , its really hard for realized.
Activity: 252
If travelers go abroad using TRF, I think the volatility of the market is a problem.
After the TRF plummeted, there is a possibility that the funds will run out and no longer return to the house.
If we solve that point, we will grow as a business that we can expect considerably.
Activity: 32
What algo is this so I can have a script ready? Any info on mining pools for this yet? It will become mineable tomorrow on the 14th?
Pages:
Jump to: