Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 13. (Read 24846 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Hello Everyone

1. We are at the point with finalizing the card payment provider. And we are talking with a booking company that will accept trf so we can book tickets with it.

2. Phone mining will start asap. And pc mining will stop. So please don't invest in mining on the current system.

3. How far along are you with the DAG algorithm and approximately when can it be completed?
We have it per white paper in q4. But we try to do it faster.

4. What do you think about investors complaining about the low price they are trading on the Alpha- BTC exchange compared to the amount they collected at the ICO?
This was as expected. Because bounty people wanna sell their free gotten coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
TravelFlex is a promising coin with a working team. I had some small chat with their leader Peter on Telegram and he know what he is doing.
Besides their project can be a working one, and it can add value to global travel industry and combine it with blockchain. It definitely needs some research and investment on it. Once it hits any bigge exchange its volume and prive will be affected positively.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
I think TRF is going to be a great coin for backpackers & merchants dealing in the travel industry.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
"7. A true ASIC resistant decentralized mining Proof-of-Work (POW) coin. GPU mining."

Really? With Scrypt algo? What planet are these guys coming from?

I remember them saying that they change the algo once they release mining publicly. Targeted block time was supposed to be 1 minute. Hasn't happened (yet), hopefully it is still planned to do so. Maybe they just needed some hashpower to speed up transactions. Scrypt really sucks, centralized ASIC mining with high block time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
"7. A true ASIC resistant decentralized mining Proof-of-Work (POW) coin. GPU mining."

Really? With Scrypt algo? What planet are these guys coming from?
Activity: 1
Hey guys, does any one else have the same problem like me in the mining process. I have more than 15% Invalid shares, also on every 5-10 min - submit_upstream_work stratum_send_line failed, Stratum connection interrupted or Stratum extranonce answer id was not correct!  Huh Can some one help me, where to search the problem ? Thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 4
where can i download windows wallet i want to begin mining?
Activity: 34

7. A true ASIC resistant decentralized mining Proof-of-Work (POW) coin. GPU mining.

Is there still a plan to change to another algorithm?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hello ,

Available Pool :

Official Poool --> pool.travelflex.org
Unofficial --> http://185.203.117.219/site/mining
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
How to mine TRF COINS

TRF has released the official pool for mining today, so we decided to make a tutorial for new users how to mine TRF COIN. This tutorial is for CPU (Intel) and GPU (Nvidia) only.

https://medium.com/@TravelFlex/how-to-mine-trf-coins-8c6166a8e617
Activity: 77
TravelFlex
~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

https://speedmining.net

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)

Code:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://speedmining.net:3433 -u TUy36ZhtLsNFR2FppC2vYtoVUxJ9n9Y9t8 -p c=TRF

Code:

Pool host: speedmining.net
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=TRF
Algorithm: scrypt
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The US’s two major financial regulatory authorities have announced that they will hold a dedicated hearing on virtual currencies on February 6, 2018.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will meet to discuss what an advance notice describes as their “oversight role”, as the industry becomes an increasingly prioritized focus of lawmakers around the world. Sources= https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week
Activity: 3
6. Near Field Communication (NFC) to see who uses Travelflex around you.

Wrong statement.

NFC cannot let you see who uses Travelflex around you.
Before using a technology name in your ANN, check what that technology is really used for.
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-field_communication

Activity: 36
Official pool?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

There is one FAQ that is never answered... I even asked like 5 times in Telegram... When will the trips be distributed? And also, where are the charity pictures promised? I know you are just copy/pasting the info, but do you have any info about those two questions?

I'm told the trips will be drawn early to mid Feb  (according to admins on telegram)

Thanks for the reply! That is good to know... I can understand they have a lot of work with all the unpaid coins so far, but they should really do better job at updating some news on website or twitter about those basic things... I do know they did post on medium, but no info about the trips...

Yes, in honesty I was a sceptic being 3 weeks without coins, and with no reply from help desk. And I felt that communication was shocking, but having spoken to the development team it's clear that those guys are putting some serious hours in atm. I'm sure after the initial dishing out of coins, all the tidying up and administration will be sorted.

Are those Travelflex cards already in production or how are you generally going to issue them? Don't you need a license and a partnership with a financial institution? If yes, how far are you with that process?

According to the timeline and the admins, the card is a q3 2018 venture, but they say to apply now via online wallet, as more applications strengthens the case to roll them out

Yes but I was just interested in understanding the process and possible problems coming along with that when you want to issue cards for payments. I can imagine that it's quite cumbersome to get the necessary administrative done.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
good afternoon prompt me how to show out chinks from the purse of Travelflex to the exchange
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I've seen that TrevelFlex token is already on Coinmarketcap. It is good news! However, the price has dropped to around 0.16 USD (maybe because of current general decline of crypto). Hope TRF will raise to 1.00 USD in a year at least.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Price is good at BTC-alpha with totaly 100m supply. Hold over the Chinese Lunar Year  Grin
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Czech/English translator for ICOs
Now trading it's officially started on BTC-Alpha, tomorrow on Coinbene. Next months will be our travel, we'll see each other to the moon guys Wink

And now jost HODL and wait... HODL and wait for few months and everything will be just fine! Need that Chinese New Year to pass by Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: