Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 20. (Read 24883 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
This project seems to be promising but I wonder why the founders are not getting any reward... Can you explain me why would you work hard on this project if it gives nothing to you ? Will you get pay by an other way ?

Maybe you are already rich and only want to make a good project and attract more people by saying that you take no tokens at all but I find it strange.

I think that when team get some coins from their project it motivates them to do a good job.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This project is great and looks to be promising
check their ranking
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/travelflex-coin/
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
It is a project that I want to be successful on behalf of the team bonus if it is a very good project. Because the user will serve as a focus. "95% of the coins will be sold to the public and 5% will be used for the reward program, the founders will not be willing to coin themselves, and all coins that are not sold will be destroyed." The end result is an adrese that they have. It's got to be Escrow or something. Otherwise, it may be troubled. So who will invest in what you will earn from the bounty. We need to investigate in detail.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
6. Near Field Communication (NFC) to see who uses Travelflex around you.

(These functions can be switched on and off in privacy settings).

Hi!
I was a bit confused by this. Isn't NFC tech restricted to just a few cm range and made specifically for mobile payments?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-field_communication

How can I use that to notice Travelflex users around me when it's such a short range?

EDIT:
A few more questions.
2) Will there be a wallet solution for the coins? If yes, when is it planned?
3) How will payment with cheques work?
  a) How does the payment recipient get access to the funds?
  b) Will he get access to TRF coins to convert himself on exchange or is this done automatically with fiat sent to his account?
  c) If he needs your pin code to get access, is that not a security risk? ie sharing your pin code with each person you buy from.
  d) What kind of fees can be expected? Why would they be lower with this system than with normal credit cards?
4) How will payment with credit card work?
  a) Is your TRF coins automatically exchanged for fiat and sent to the account? Same for ATMs?
  b) As far as I understand, this is an additional service atop of the main cheque system, am I right?
  c) Will the fees on the card be the same as normal credit cards?
5) Do you have any indications on which exhanges you will be listed on?

Sorry for all the questions, but I couldn't find this info in the whitepaper.
Cheers
Activity: 392
Multiversum
I am willing to partecipate in this. I don't get a thing: if you accept payments from any BTC\ETH address ETC and you are asking just the TravelFlex wallet how do you link received payment to TravelFlex wallet?
Activity: 240
Why is the QR code not working in wallet.travelflex.org? I want to transfer my web wallet to the Android app.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
this project seems really good. They say they are going to exchanges right after the ICO, and they have an already working system
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I hope for the success of the coin, as it is a universal coin and it will be possible to pay not only travel a and any payments
Activity: 15
Will probably get in on this ICO just for a chance to win the 112-day cruise. Well, that and the product, own blockchain, + coin supply/distribution seems well quite done.

By preferred partners, do you mean you wish to engage the brands you have listed on your website? A few major announcements/deals with those companies and this coin will moon.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
It seems to be a legit ICO. At first where are you going to implement this? I mean which country, because its not possible to implement it together all over the world. What are the benefits of token holders? Also in the website I couldn't find the softcap and the hardcap? Can you please mention it here in the thread?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
TravelFlex ICO Round Continue Until 12th Jan 2018

Today, the founders of TravelFlex cryptocurrency announced, that the ICO of the project will continue until 12th January 2018 23:59 GMT. TravelFlex is a product for global travelers, based in blockchain technologies, developed by a Hong Kong based company.

During this round, the company is offering to sell 95M TravelFlex coins $0.28 each for funding the project. Funds raised by the ICO offering will be used to develop the blockchain further and to establish additional traveller-specific services to facilitate the growth of traveling industry.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/travelflex-ico-round-continue/

Activity: 812
Merit: 255
95% of the coins will be sold to the public and 5% will go the bounty program, the founders will not keep any coins for themselves.
TravelFlex will burn all unsold coins. Good distribution!
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Escrow individual or from TravelFlex itself?
whether in the future everyone can become an Escrow with certain conditions?
The blockchain is the escrow.
 So all conditions are set like a smart contract and the coins are released when those set conditions are met.
 So 100% trust-less and basically the perfect escrow
hi if ICO has start? where I can see the total sales of coins and coin holders..?
Hello,

Yes ICO is live. you can check progress and coin holders on website https://travelflex.org/ , to check coin holders go to https://explorer.travelflex.org/

Thank you
Activity: 1
I read white paper and this project seems so interesting, imagine how fast and easy it will be to send money around the world without high fees.
also live chat service is a huge bonus, if you have any questions.

i think that travelflex will change how people use money while travelling, and i also think this is not limited to traveling and will expand to other industries in future!
Activity: 392
I think he will find a really cool application in the future, because it project is related to the tourism industry. It's always nice to see new projects and ideas which advance the crypto world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Escrow individual or from TravelFlex itself?
whether in the future everyone can become an Escrow with certain conditions?
Activity: 842
hi if ICO has start? where I can see the total sales of coins and coin holders..?
any bounty link? i'm willing to spread this good news throughout the world! Grin
you can join our bounty at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/travelflex-bounty-campaign-2547636
This is all very nice technically and impressively developed but considering the many ICOs which recently either flopped or scammed their investors, I'm curious and interested in seeing how this all progresses. Trust is a core element in projects like this as obviously you expect people to inject bitcoins and altcoins into this ICO which might be seen as investing but is in fact gambling in TravelFlex to gain some form of ROI.

It's always nice to see new projects and ideas which advance the crypto world. It's still an evolving industry but of course we all need to be realistic about our expectations and also aware of the risks involved. I like this project, especially the idea of a solid payment system divorced from the traditional banking system. If totally real and functional, this would be an opportunity not to be missed. Relying on a Gibraltar-based card issuer however implies or suggests you do not have your own issuer number from MasterCard. As such, there is no direct relationship between TravelFlex and MasterCard. It would be nice to see you progress to a point where you are recognized as an issuing bank.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes crypto world is un-predictable , we can work hard... market decide what they likes.
Pages:
Jump to: