Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 17. (Read 24883 times)

f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
https://travelflex.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Travelflex-WhitePapersEN.pdf

At least the DAG Algo isnt the standard ERC20 Token.
Although there is nothing special besides that, I really like the idea an the whole concept, it's all about crossing borders.
It seems more like a crypto you would actually use in a convenient way for payments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone just creating tokens without use case, please provide us with you whitepaper so we know your plans...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi TravelFlex interesting project. Tourist industry and your technology are ruined for victory 95% of the coins will be sold to the public and 5% will go the bounty program, the founders will not keep any coins for themselves.TravelFlex will burn all unsold coins. Good distribution.
Activity: 198
How will your soc. media working? Only chat and friends add?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
ICO ends in 2 days. And the project almost reached HardCap. As an idea I did not like the project at first. But the project has a really good technology. Regarding the sector that the project is related to, unfortunately there are no good examples. This project will be a pioneer as far as it seems.
Activity: 294
Merit: 111
Travelflex coin will have a price of $ 0.28
this is very cool, we hope the price will only grow!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The idea looks great but I do have some very serious concerns though.

Their so called Team, tried looking them up on google, its like they don't exist. The main guy Peter has a pretty bare linkedin page, most of the others nothing, one of the other guys there's a profile with same picture but absolutely no mention of Travelflex on that page.
There's also no listed address, no team member twitter accounts no nothing, only a contact text form on their website.

This raises a few alarm bells for me. Perhaps Petersha can chime in and put our minds at ease on these matters?
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Nice conceptualized idea of linking the travel industry into the blockchain technology. thumbs up to the great team behind this project.
Activity: 154
"Near Field Communication (NFC) to see who uses Travelflex around you" . This technology has a range of 10 cm. How is it possible? Isn't it better gps?
Activity: 6
Good evening, do you have any idea what algorithm it will be mined? and if there had been a hardware wallet off? thank you!
Activity: 448
Merit: 60
imagine me
Is this an ERC20 coin? I cant find this information anywhere
It's not based on ethereum blockchain. It's a new coin and it's mineable.

BTW, If they will change their name, why not make a vote for it, some people doesn't want to change it and some wants it. As for me, I find this name already catchy.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

No, this is real coin. we can start mine it after ICO. you can joind telegram group to get more information.
Great project and I believe in the future of Travel Flex, the ICO period is short but they were able to raise 77% of the hard cap already.
There are still 3 days remaining and I hope they will reach the hard cap to hard more funds to fully develop this project.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
Always good to see a company which has a roadmap that is already over a year old and is more then just a Whitepaper ICO. Can someone tell me how they are partnered with all the companies that will accept their cards?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

No, this is real coin. we can start mine it after ICO. you can joind telegram group to get more information.
Activity: 41
6. Near Field Communication (NFC) to see who uses Travelflex around you.

(These functions can be switched on and off in privacy settings).

Hi!
I was a bit confused by this. Isn't NFC tech restricted to just a few cm range and made specifically for mobile payments?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-field_communication

How can I use that to notice Travelflex users around me when it's such a short range?

EDIT:
A few more questions.
2) Will there be a wallet solution for the coins? If yes, when is it planned?
3) How will payment with cheques work?
  a) How does the payment recipient get access to the funds?
  b) Will he get access to TRF coins to convert himself on exchange or is this done automatically with fiat sent to his account?
  c) If he needs your pin code to get access, is that not a security risk? ie sharing your pin code with each person you buy from.
  d) What kind of fees can be expected? Why would they be lower with this system than with normal credit cards?
4) How will payment with credit card work?
  a) Is your TRF coins automatically exchanged for fiat and sent to the account? Same for ATMs?
  b) As far as I understand, this is an additional service atop of the main cheque system, am I right?
  c) Will the fees on the card be the same as normal credit cards?
5) Do you have any indications on which exhanges you will be listed on?

Sorry for all the questions, but I couldn't find this info in the whitepaper.
Cheers

Hi, I will repeat my questions since they haven't yet been answered, see above.

I have invested a small sum since I like the project in general, but will hold off further investments until I get answers.
EDIT: Already got the answer on question 2.

Activity: 54
Travelflex – a blockchain for Wanderlust and more
http://altcoinalerts.com/travelflex-blockchain-wanderlust/
Activity: 378
Thing I like most is introducing a Physical Travel flex card, it will be very popular among the community when a physical card is introduced. and with super fast transactions it will be easier to do transactions for everyone.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Very interesting project .... And of course i made a decision to invest money in this coin, i hope so that my investment will pay off in some time it's looking promising.....
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
hallo ... i read on Travelflex white paper, Travel Flexcoin can be used for all related to payment?
can i pay in online store with Travel Flexcoin
Pages:
Jump to: