Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 5. (Read 24846 times)

Activity: 842
Merit: 100
hello dev. where i can buy TRF coin
please give me a list of exchanges
Activity: 336
I think the project will be a success,and TravelFlex investors have a good opportunity to earn on the growth of the coins.In General, the team has all the chances to become a full-fledged payment instrument in the near future.
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
Cryptassist solves the scalability issues that many other cryptocurrencies face:
Payment service   Transactions per second
Bitcoin   7
Ethereum   20
Byteball   30
IOTA   800
Paypal   193
VISA   1,700
Cryptassist   3,500

Inspiring
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Now there's a great deal going on  if you buy Cryptassist (CTA) with Travelflex coin (TRF) during the ICO, you 5 times more coins!!! =>> https://www.cryptassist.io/?ref=pRrBrXRq
Activity: 377
Hello! How to change the coins that were produced on the algo scrypt?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Hi there, i have some coins in Btc-alpha. do i need move it to my wallet to SWAP it?

Hello, any admin here? today is 22-july. i'm confused
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Hi there, i have some coins in Btc-alpha. do i need move it to my wallet to SWAP it?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
I like this project, I participated in it, and I continue to follow its development, I think it will succeed.
Maybe, but I don't think we can see the success soon with the way its' going.
Travelflex is a long term project but they need to prove they can attract investors by listing this coin in decent exchanges.

Thant is actually true. I also participate in this project, it has some opportunity, but only if they prove things you mentioned.
The good thing to do now is buy while it's still cheap.
If we buy this, we also need to ensure that we do proper research to know if the team is still active in developing the project.
I hope this does not belong to the ICO that failed because of lack of support, anyways, bull run are about to come, we can test this coin.
Activity: 97
I like this project, I participated in it, and I continue to follow its development, I think it will succeed.
Travelflex is a long term project but they need to prove they can attract investors by listing this coin in decent exchanges.

Thant is actually true. I also participate in this project, it has some opportunity, but only if they prove things you mentioned.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Travelflex believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Travelflex at: https://cointopper.com/coin/travelflex

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Travelflex seems like a really nice project with a future.

This is really a good project. Now the team needs to work hard in order to reach what is in the white paper. Marketing is also important especially that trading exchanges offering Travelflex are still quite limited.
A good project but with small community, that is not the recipe for success, they need to work on their weaknesses so travelflex will grow.
I personally have invested on this, but the low volume and lack of exchanges shows they are not too aggressive.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Travelflex seems like a really nice project with a future.

This is really a good project. Now the team needs to work hard in order to reach what is in the white paper. Marketing is also important especially that trading exchanges offering Travelflex are still quite limited.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
How much did the team raise in the ICO?
I forgot the exact figure but I believe they raise over $10 million.
It would be good if there is a community manager here who can actively answer questions, or maybe join in their telegram channel so you can get timely information and all your queries will be answered.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
How much did the team raise in the ICO?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
TravelFlex Instagram Contest!

Attention all Travelers and Crypto Enthusiasts! Here’s your chance to win free TRF! Simply post your best travel photo or selfie from the best travel destinations and locations around the world, featuring the TravelFlex logo.

For a chance to win big, follow these steps:

1. Follow Travelflex on Instagram

2. Post your best travel photo on IG, featuring the TravelFlex logo (can be downloaded here: https://travelflex.org/contest)

3. Tag us using the hashtags #TRF #TravelFlex and #TravelFlexContest on the post

4. Location of the photo should be clear, as well as the TravelFlex logo.

5. Please send us a Direct Message on Instagram including your TRF wallet address to receive the coins (can be obtained just by registering on our website https://travelflex.org)

6. Images must be your own.

7. Images must be live on Instagram until the end of the contest

8. A photo can only be entered once, photos submitted more than once will be removed from the contest.

9. Multiple entries are allowed but participants can only win one prize

10. No Photoshop

11. Adjustment of color or conversions to grayscale that do not alter the content are permitted

Competition runs from 26/May/2018 to 16/June/2018. Winners will be announced on 18/June/2018.

1st Place winner will receive 5,000 TRF, 2nd place receives 3,000 TRF and 3rd place receives 1,000 TRF. Winning photos will be decided by number of “likes” each photo receives.

All newly registered users during the contest have a chance to win 100 TRF. Register on https://travelflex.org to get your wallet (we can’t send your coins if you don’t have a TravelFlex wallet!). 10 new users will be randomly selected and will win 100 TRF each.

With TravelFlex, everyone has the chance to win. Start clicking!

https://medium.com/@travelflexcoin/travelflex-instagram-contest-41edc4a8b70d
Activity: 42
This kind of payment is for all countries?
Activity: 210
I am very interested in this project, our journey will certainly feel more fun, other than that much cheaper. No need to worry about lack of cash.
Pages:
Jump to: