Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 9. (Read 24846 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Little by little... They have a new office and setting up the final workplaces.

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Disadvantage of a mining coin is they don't care about the selling price, profit is profit. Angry
How should the miner care about the price?
The specification of the coin is missing!
If the miners know when rewards are cut, they can hold a coin.
But I do not see details here.
Of course then it's easier for them to sell and sell ...
Activity: 252
The marketing team seems to start moving from next month.
The project is steadily progressing steadily.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Disadvantage of a mining coin is they don't care about the selling price, profit is profit. Angry
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Currently, TRF's transaction volume in coinbene is very small
I hope to update partnerships and websites.
The volumes are small, because investors do not sell. The coins from the bounty campaign and mining are swirling around markets, and some panic sell as well.
Devs follow the roadmap and there is no reason not to trust for them.
agree with you, they have tried their best for this project by developing it seriously
we should be able to better understand situations like this which i think this quite difficult
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
TravelFlex
~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

https://speedmining.net

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)

Code:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://speedmining.net:3433 -u TUy36ZhtLsNFR2FppC2vYtoVUxJ9n9Y9t8 -p c=TRF

Code:

Pool host: speedmining.net
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=TRF
Algorithm: scrypt

Mine 24h ago but still pending https://speedmining.net/?address=TJdyBgDsPyVugkaKPXPGBgmemY522h3Kb7
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
The volumes are small, because investors do not sell. The coins from the bounty campaign and mining are swirling around markets, and some panic sell as well.
Devs follow the roadmap and there is no reason not to trust for them.
getbtc is difficult to use · · · Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Hi TRF family, we are listed on a new Exchange !!

Happy Trade!

Activity: 18
the plumbing is stopless,

is this a scam coin?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Travelflex is available to trade at Coinbene. TRF/BTC market is open!
https://www.coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=74

Good news! Travelflex market in coinmarketcap is not yet updated. How is the volume there in coinbene? I am looking forward for more exchanges to come and list travelflex. It would be amazing to see the actual cards soon.
Activity: 112
Travelflex is available to trade at Coinbene. TRF/BTC market is open!
https://www.coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=74
Activity: 2
TravelFlex
~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

https://speedmining.net

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)

Code:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://speedmining.net:3433 -u TUy36ZhtLsNFR2FppC2vYtoVUxJ9n9Y9t8 -p c=TRF

Code:

Pool host: speedmining.net
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=TRF
Algorithm: scrypt

"Mining with this pool is very smooth; however, the minimum automatic payout is very high at 30TRFs. I don't mind paying the pool fee if the minimum payout is less than 1TRF. Thank-you!"
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Travelflex is available to trade at Coinbene.
TRF/BTC market is open!

good news,  Wink

i have a small question that when i can get my Travelfelx Card?
Travelflex is available to trade at Coinbene.
TRF/BTC market is open!

"Payment gateway" is the most failure idea in this crypto world. Besides, I don't any enthusiasm from CEO and devs of this project. What I see is CEO he seems  not to care about his project and he seems just to use money from the ICO to invest other projects. We need transparency, GUYS!. Otherwise, I just say SCAM or just another pump-dump coin.
Be reponsible to your investors.
I don't really care what other people are saying,  I invested in this project because I believe that it has a great potential.
Maybe those people who are saying it's a scam are just frustrated why the price does not pump based on their expectation.

When all fingers are pointing towards a direction , then there is something definitely wrong somewhere. I conclude that either you are one of the team member in disguise as an investor or you just want to create a misleading post.
Although it is also listed above, the schedule has been accelerated and today it was listed on coinbene.
coinbene is 25th in the most recent 24-hour trading volume ranking, it is higher than kucoin
TRF available for Depositing & Withdrawing: 2018/3/16 11:00 (GMT+8)
TRF available for Trading: 2018/3/16  21:00 (GMT+8)
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
"Payment gateway" is the most failure idea in this crypto world. Besides, I don't any enthusiasm from CEO and devs of this project. What I see is CEO he seems  not to care about his project and he seems just to use money from the ICO to invest other projects. We need transparency, GUYS!. Otherwise, I just say SCAM or just another pump-dump coin.
Be reponsible to your investors.
I don't really care what other people are saying,  I invested in this project because I believe that it has a great potential.
Maybe those people who are saying it's a scam are just frustrated why the price does not pump based on their expectation.

When all fingers are pointing towards a direction , then there is something definitely wrong somewhere. I conclude that either you are one of the team member in disguise as an investor or you just want to create a misleading post.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
It is scheduled to be listed on coinbene next Sunday.

really ? is it true ,where did good news come from ,i really look forward TravelFlex to hit   coinbene  even this is a small market .
Pages:
Jump to: