Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 10. (Read 24846 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
It is scheduled to be listed on coinbene next Sunday.
Activity: 19
Hey guys, what wallet do you use? Cheers
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
"Payment gateway" is the most failure idea in this crypto world. Besides, I don't any enthusiasm from CEO and devs of this project. What I see is CEO he seems  not to care about his project and he seems just to use money from the ICO to invest other projects. We need transparency, GUYS!. Otherwise, I just say SCAM or just another pump-dump coin.
Be reponsible to your investors.
I don't really care what other people are saying,  I invested in this project because I believe that it has a great potential.
Maybe those people who are saying it's a scam are just frustrated why the price does not pump based on their expectation.
Activity: 7
"Payment gateway" is the most failure idea in this crypto world. Besides, I don't any enthusiasm from CEO and devs of this project. What I see is CEO he seems  not to care about his project and he seems just to use money from the ICO to invest other projects. We need transparency, GUYS!. Otherwise, I just say SCAM or just another pump-dump coin.
Be reponsible to your investors.
Activity: 10
TravelFlex is a scam. They are blocking people on twitter who put up concerns. They are trying to raise more money with another ico. Get your money out if you can.
It's just empty words. Peter Hoogslag, CEO of TravelFlex is an Advisor of Lunes Platform. I don't think there is anything bad in all of this, on the contrary, it's a very good. He deserved recognition as a professional.
No, he is focusing on raising more ico money. He has banned 5 TravelFlex coin holders that I know of from raising concerns on twitter. (why) I hold a large amount of coins and am not going to sell them at this price when I bought them at .28. I am just warning others of what I am finding out. I was big on them until I have been investigating rumblings of them being a scam.
It doesn't look like you are an investor, especially large investor. The real investor wants to earn money and successful increase your capital, but you want to lose money. I believe you have motive to see it fail, but your efforts are in vain.
I do have a significant investment in travelflex. It had a 'A' ico rating on one of the top ico raters which I trust. But the lack of transparency, the banning of twitter followers who voice concerns (there are 7 now that I know of) and now spending time raising money for another ico all have raised serious red flags. I hope they prove me wrong and turn this around. They said they were going on major exchanges which they aren't. They made a big deal going on Stocks.exchange which has $900 24 hour volume. There are no real linken on them. They said they were burning left over tokens but instead they sold 10 million more for .32 under the guise of "charity." You tell me what the positives are then we can talk. But until then I am accepting the fact that I invested in a scam coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
TravelFlex is a scam. They are blocking people on twitter who put up concerns. They are trying to raise more money with another ico. Get your money out if you can.
It's just empty words. Peter Hoogslag, CEO of TravelFlex is an Advisor of Lunes Platform. I don't think there is anything bad in all of this, on the contrary, it's a very good. He deserved recognition as a professional.
No, he is focusing on raising more ico money. He has banned 5 TravelFlex coin holders that I know of from raising concerns on twitter. (why) I hold a large amount of coins and am not going to sell them at this price when I bought them at .28. I am just warning others of what I am finding out. I was big on them until I have been investigating rumblings of them being a scam.
It doesn't look like you are an investor, especially large investor. The real investor wants to earn money and successful increase your capital, but you want to lose money. I believe you have motive to see it fail, but your efforts are in vain.
It seems that the project regarding payment cards is proceeding smoothly.
It seems that the price has stopped falling, so I expect it from here.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Big Thanks to the team for the big updates, however, how are we gonna deal with the low volume right now?
The exposure is really important and that is what the team are doing now, maybe one day we will see this in exchanges with good volume.
Activity: 72
win wallet not sinc. node please
Cheesy
addnode=103.193.4.183:54322
addnode=106.168.119.37:54322
addnode=192.131.39.193:54322
addnode=207.246.126.11:54322
addnode=37.204.63.181:54322
addnode=60.117.54.190:54322
addnode=75.137.214.231:54322
addnode=79.160.10.4:54322
coinbene says that listing is delayed due to problems with wallet to list TRF.
I can not understand that other exchanges are listed without problems
The TRF team was angry.
Activity: 204
win wallet not sinc. node please
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Check the BIISUMMIT event at Dubai 19th March. TRF has confirmed presence!

Also I heard some people saying Travelflex will be also listed in Coinbene? Anyone heard of it?
Coinbene will delay until develops its own wallet for the TRF. Much time had passed since they started work, that's because it's not a token, POW coin wallets take time. That doesn't change the fact that Coinbene behaves unprofessionally.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is scheduled to be listed on KUcoin and another big exchange.
There are announcements about the web site and the partner afterwards.
I think that the road map is going smoothly so far.

That would be great. Kucoin is growing and Travelflex did a great success on its crowdfund earlier so it should be listed there. Also I heard some people saying Travelflex will be also listed in Coinbene? Anyone heard of it?
Activity: 187
Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
It is scheduled to be listed on KUcoin and another big exchange.
There are announcements about the web site and the partner afterwards.
I think that the road map is going smoothly so far.
This is likely to be listed on GETBTC
Pages:
Jump to: