Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 8. (Read 24846 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
TravelFlex
~

The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

https://speedmining.net

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)

Code:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://speedmining.net:3433 -u TUy36ZhtLsNFR2FppC2vYtoVUxJ9n9Y9t8 -p c=TRF

Code:

Pool host: speedmining.net
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=TRF
Algorithm: scrypt

You're charging a 20% fee??!??
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
I wish to hear more from the Travelflex team. I cannot see tweets anymore this month. I hope they are done with their long vacations and back to its track. I hear cards like Visa and Mastercard want nothing to do with crypto. Crypto cards can stand without these card giants though.
Activity: 6
Hello there,

This Coin was recently added to this pool >>> http://minershub.one/trf

This was a main bccx pool, but after block 28000 bccx mining was disabled and since then they are going to change the pool to become a multipool.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Regards,
Widi93
Activity: 13

Hey! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
We would be able to assess the potential of the Travelflex project in 4-5 months after the team will introduce DAG algorithm, plastic card and announce new partnership. And before it happens it is difficult to say something clear about the project.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
I haven't followed this coin since the bounty in december but I'm not sure if they have completed anything in the roadmap. It sucks to see multiple projects still not delivering anything even after 4 or 5 months of their inception.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work will be completed?
According the whitepaper, we should expect the most interesting stuff in the fourth quarter of this year, when TRF will switch to a new algorithm, i.e. DAG, that will give the coin great scalability potential and super-fast transaction times. Before this, in 2nd and 3rd quarter, physical Travelflex credit card and new partnerships were promised.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
TRFcoin's price has been gradually rising with the recovery of the market
The price rise is not yet convincing, we need to see an increase of volume to see a good price.
Now, the volume is just $16,000 in 24 hours trading, that does not show we have already attracted the investors, let's wait for that time, don't sell.
Activity: 25
TravelFlex
~
The coin was added on our pool, happy mining!

https://hyperpool.ro

(No Registration Needed)

Code:
stratum+tcp://hyperpool.ro:3433 -u Your_Wallet_Address -p c=TRF

Code:
Pool host: hyperpool.ro
Pool port: 3433
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=TRF
Algorithm: scrypt
YEA BUT YOU ONLY OFFER 27COINS PER BLOCK NOT 30 AS IT SHOULD BE
Activity: 25
i noticed THERE ARE SOME POOLS THAT ONLY SHOE 27 COINS PER BLOCK WERE IT ACTUALLY SHOULD BE 30 THERE ARE A BUNCH OF MINERS BEING RIPPED OFF BY THE POOL OPERATORS LIKE HYPERPOOL OFFER 27 COINS PER BLOCK AND SPEEDMINING ONLY 21COINS PER BLOCK !!

THE ONLY FAIR OOL I HAVE FOUND IS  HOBBYISPOOL  https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/travelflex/index.php ITS SMALL BUT IT GIVE MINERS ALL THE COINS IN A BLOCK!!
Activity: 252
TRFcoin's price has been gradually rising with the recovery of the market
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Hello, who has any ideas on TravelFlex coin price. It has dropped 90% since ICO. The project looked like solid and promising but the market pushes to think opposite direction... Any ideas why this happening with TRF?
All I can say is that we are in the bear market now, AFAIK it never started trading at ICO price, in fact it was even better
when it was started to be traded in btc alpha as you can sell at 3k sats, now the volume is very low and price is less than 1k, not a good idea to sell
but always a good idea to do the opposite.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Hello, who has any ideas on TravelFlex coin price. It has dropped 90% since ICO. The project looked like solid and promising but the market pushes to think opposite direction... Any ideas why this happening with TRF?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
All in all the name change will be a community decision. So if the majority of us want to keep the name Travelflex then it will stay. I think peter also wrote this on that ICO site in the picture.
Activity: 72
I hope that the markets will begin to recover in a month or sooner. SEC approved the ICO with a rigid framework ... China introduced today the project of copyright registration in the blockchain😜
Activity: 95
now its one of green coins in my portfolio..believe it or not,its at least giving them a time..
I find these interesting. But I've got some concerns regarding "Physical Travelflex card (usable as a credit/ATM card)," do you have partners now or still looking? I'm sure that if this will be implemented, it would be limited tp certain countries and will take a lot of time to reach other countries.
Hello,

Yes we have partners. We are setting up a legal entity in Gibraltar and are talking with regulators to manage the cards payment system.

Its will work just over the mastercard network. As any other debit/cc works.

Kindly point out in the release that you are not a member of the team!
Agree, it makes sense.
TravelFlex coin was present at the recent event ofBlockchain Innovation & Investment Summit at Dubai and we’ve been in touch with many companies and investors of cryptocurrency and tourism industry.

I have nothing against the fact that you found this thread ... but I'm annoyed when your actions in other communities compromise TRF!
I find these interesting. But I've got some concerns regarding "Physical Travelflex card (usable as a credit/ATM card)," do you have partners now or still looking? I'm sure that if this will be implemented, it would be limited tp certain countries and will take a lot of time to reach other countries.
Hello,

Yes we have partners. We are setting up a legal entity in Gibraltar and are talking with regulators to manage the cards payment system.

Its will work just over the mastercard network. As any other debit/cc works.

Kindly point out in the release that you are not a member of the team!
Pages:
Jump to: