Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelKings Flights/Hotel Service 60% off Major websites(Expedia/Orbitz)ESCROW!! - page 3. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Also , I remember him describing the method to a fellow trusted member in the initial posts , and was indeed nothing illegal. So why are people worried about it ?

Because people have no obligation to tell the truth when they're posting anonymously on the internet?

Plus when paying with bitcoin, finding the guy if you get arrested for (wild speculation) CC fraud, it's a bit of a difficult discussion Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Also , I remember him describing the method to a fellow trusted member in the initial posts , and was indeed nothing illegal. So why are people worried about it ?

Because people have no obligation to tell the truth when they're posting anonymously on the internet?
I love you.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
update on this?

Op was online today. Maybe you should send him a PM and ask about the deal.
Activity: 5
Activity: 252
i sent OP a msg. havn't gotten any response yet.

Seems he hasn't been online the past 2 days.
i sent OP a msg. havn't gotten any response yet.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
are you still booking flights?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Just curious, have any other people except for the 2 who used and vouched, used the service. Seems like a really nice service. Also , I remember him describing the method to a fellow trusted member in the initial posts , and was indeed nothing illegal. So why are people worried about it ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
bump i'm interested in this service as well. please let me know if you are still active
i have couple Questions if you can answer some of these:

1. can you get any hotel? or only select hotels
2. can you get any dates? even on holidays at a popular destination.
3. can you get most airlines or limited?

if you can get most of these then you will have my business
Activity: 2
i am definetly thinking of using your service, but i need some kind proof that the hotel is going to be booked in legal manner, since i cant take chance that the hotel is going to be paid illegally with stolen money, if you can prove that ill take your offer instantly.
Activity: 16
Just phoned and they confirmed that everything is set so far.  I check in at 4PM East Tomorrow.
Well, I know you mentioned about bookin a 10 day suite. But did you check in ?
He has checked in already. Still taking new orders. Anything above 5000$ retail will receive a better discount.

Hotel visit coming up in March, I'll let you know once I know the venue I'll need to be in. Won't be a huge order but I'm liking the concept, so I want to grant you the business Wink
Sounds good mate I will be waiting for your PM.
Activity: 2
i have pmed you travelkings
legendary
People should wait a few months...for a possible collection notice.
This looks like a loan fraud to me.

Without trying to uncover the grand scheme behind it, people involved in the travel business have options to book flights, hotels and packages for extremely low prices. I've seen offers for as low as 15% of retail value. He could very well be doing such a thing here. Reselling those offers.
Another option is that as for example star alliance has a corporate FFP where companies fill in their ticket numbers of their employee's after which they can book new flights. If one would have a company where lots of flights have been made but not much more, this would be a good way to get them paid out.
If I were a travel company I'd have an account on all those services and put all the sales in one of those Wink

I'm not so sure e.g. Miles&More and similar programs TOS allows such re-sales. I don't think a company wish to tarnish its image for a few bucks (or BTC).

Miles&More is the traveler themselves, I was aiming for the https://www.partnerplusbenefit.com/ program for example. AF/KLM has one with BlueBiz, I expect others to have one too.
Activity: 16
Just phoned and they confirmed that everything is set so far.  I check in at 4PM East Tomorrow.
Well, I know you mentioned about bookin a 10 day suite. But did you check in ?
He has checked in already. Still taking new orders. Anything above 5000$ retail will receive a better discount.
Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

Without trying to uncover the grand scheme behind it, people involved in the travel business have options to book flights, hotels and packages for extremely low prices. I've seen offers for as low as 15% of retail value. He could very well be doing such a thing here. Reselling those offers.
Another option is that as for example star alliance has a corporate FFP where companies fill in their ticket numbers of their employee's after which they can book new flights. If one would have a company where lots of flights have been made but not much more, this would be a good way to get them paid out.
If I were a travel company I'd have an account on all those services and put all the sales in one of those Wink

I'm not so sure e.g. Miles&More and similar programs TOS allows such re-sales. I don't think a company wish to tarnish its image for a few bucks (or BTC).
legendary

Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
I suppose waiting at least after receiving a couple of your Credit Card bills or a couple of months...maybe enough to know if all went correct.
Pages:
Jump to: