Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelKings Flights/Hotel Service 60% off Major websites(Expedia/Orbitz)ESCROW!! - page 5. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I know who to talk to the next time I have to travel. Advance notice needed?

yeah, Seems you need to notify around 15-30 days before, as mentioned in the OP.
I have a question for the op. Suppose I plan on booking a hotel, then the op says:

"5. You can then call to check the hotel by yourself.
6. Release the funds when you checked-in. "

Now if I was to call the hotel, will the amount have been received for the booking, or would they just tell me that I have a booking on my name ?

From my experience, I called the hotel three days prior to my booking and also on the day of the booking to confirm that the room has already been paid for online and no further charges would be made other than mini bar, room service etc.. The only thing I had to do was put bond down and get that back upon checkout. I've checked my statements, I haven't been charged anything extra since my visit
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

No advance notice needed I can do last minute bookings as well.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
Marking this for future.

Travelling to holidays next month and will definately look it up.

Good service if legit, but i have known people to offer the same service swiping cards, lool

Hope it works out

Duke
@ dan replied

@ thompete yes you can choose your hotel from expedia and even choose a flight+hotel package.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

yeah, Seems you need to notify around 15-30 days before, as mentioned in the OP.
I have a question for the op. Suppose I plan on booking a hotel, then the op says:

"5. You can then call to check the hotel by yourself.
6. Release the funds when you checked-in. "

Now if I was to call the hotel, will the amount have been received for the booking, or would they just tell me that I have a booking on my name ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just sent you a PM, I hope it's specific enough Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So far only time wasters PMing me. Looking for serious buyers!!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
I am travelking but currently gagged for apparently spamming so I made an alt account to attend to my current customers.

Sorry TravelKing, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Spam, reposting deleted content (3 days)

Will be unbanned by tomorrow so I can continue business on my main account.

As for spartan82's reservation it has been booked and check-in will be successful if he shows up to the hotel.

This is called "ban evading" and admin can handle you a permaban on your accounts. Please follow ALL forum rules.
Can you help me out with reservations for LA to Hawaii, round trip in about a month?
PM all the details
Book your vacations today!
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
Can you help me out with reservations for LA to Hawaii, round trip in about a month?
Activity: 224
@ dan replied

@ thompete yes you can choose your hotel from expedia and even choose a flight+hotel package.

Awesome thanks. I already have a flight booked, so don't want to surprise everyone with a change in that. I am still open to chosing hotels. Will see and contact you around end of month.
Thanks!
Activity: 224
I am travelling to Asia next month, and was wondering, that if I chose the Expedia option to book my hotels in Asia, then can that also be taken care of with this  ?
Activity: 35
Interested in this pm sent

Thanks in advance

Thanks again for the review and photos spartan hope you enjoyed!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Well that review definitely got my attention  oO Smiley

That is one sweet room !
Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Just registered to try this service which my friend sent it to me  Smiley

But what is Bitcoins? from where to buy them to buy for this service? do you accept CC payment? PayPal?

WOw , lol. Smiley
Thanks for the review, will try it out sometime in future soon Smiley
Back to business on my main account. If anyone has any questions/orders send it in a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Ok folks, this service is legit. Worked out great for me! Sorry for the delay I did not want to post without photos and my device was playing up I could not upload them last night for some reason.
Hilton never fails! Got the king suite relaxation package and had a blast. No problems with check in, they took my car into the car park, took my bags up to the room as I checked in. Must leave your own credit card for bond deposit (in this case it was $100) fully refundable upon checkout. Service was amazing and the room was my kind of living.. See for yourself Smiley

Travelking- you the man!

Thanks for the awesome review! Definitely will be trying it out when I need to travel or something...
Pages:
Jump to: