Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelKings Flights/Hotel Service 60% off Major websites(Expedia/Orbitz)ESCROW!! - page 8. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
@ $username let me know if you are interested in a booking and there are no stolen credit cards used to obtain the booking but rather another unique method!

@ spartan82 i have just sent you a PM regarding the price let me know if it will work out for you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm interested, however 50% off sounds too good to be true. I don't think the margin for travel agents / etc is that much.. hopefully not stolen credit cards?

Too risky for ya TF? Lol.. Ill bite!

I'm interested, however 50% off sounds too good to be true. I don't think the margin for travel agents / etc is that much.. hopefully not stolen credit cards?

Any Idea what margin a travel agency makes on bookings...

If they're making 50% on all bookings I'm opening up a travel agency this week and undercutting everyone in the business!
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

Any Idea what margin a travel agency makes on bookings...
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Ok sweet, sending you a PM see if we can work something out..
No it doesn't have to be a package. It can be just one night in a hotel.
Does it have to include a flight as in package deal or can I just get a room for a night in the city and still be eligible for this 50% discount off Expedia website. Based in Sydney Australia by the way..
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I have done this before with people providing these services, what is stated is something that can actually be done. I have good experiences in the past, though always luxurious big suites / penthouses.

However I have no experience with thread owner and this is not a vouch, only a statement that what he says can be done without any issues and I have enjoyed this many times in the past.
Still offering a free test of this service to any mod/reputable member!
Hey I just updated my main post. It can be almost any major airport in Canada. Make sure the flight is within 1 month as I will not accept anything that's more than 1 month in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Tempting, will post here just in case I'm traveling anytime soon Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1000
Ok. Can you please PM me and tell me which airports I can fly out of.  I'd like to fly out of Canada if possible.
Correct just the name and date of birth for a flight reservation and name for a hotel reservation.
legendary
Yes it does not involve anything illegal and is 100% legit! For hotels all I require is a name and for flights I require the name and date of birth.

Just the name and date of birth?  This won't require any passport or credit card information right?
Yes it does not involve anything illegal and is 100% legit! For hotels all I require is a name and for flights I require the name and date of birth.
Activity: 910
Free suite at any choice of hotel for a reputable member/mod in return for a review!

Thats looks tempting, some trusted member should jump at that deal soon .
What about the names and personal information required to stay at a hotel?  Just saying, that if it involves an illegal method(which I am hoping not) , then that could get the person in trouble.
Yes! You can release the money once you have successfully checked into the hotel/flight. You will also receive a confirmation number which can be viewed online the airlines website which will show the flight information. For hotels you will be able to call them and confirm the reservation by just giving them your name!
legendary
Hi unfortunately I cannot explain to you how I do it as it is a sophisticated method that has taken me a while to figure out. I am really looking to establish myself in this marketplace and offer people a 50% discount for any hotel/airline of their choice. This will work for first class flights as well as business flights. Escrow will definitely be an option and I encourage everyone to deal with me through escrow only until I have built a solid reputation!

Would the escrow be released upon successful arrival of the booked destination?
Hi unfortunately I cannot explain to you how I do it as it is a sophisticated method that has taken me a while to figure out. I am really looking to establish myself in this marketplace and offer people a 50% discount for any hotel/airline of their choice. This will work for first class flights as well as business flights. Escrow will definitely be an option and I encourage everyone to deal with me through escrow only until I have built a solid reputation!
legendary
Oh man.  This seems way too good to be true, but I really want to bite.

Are you able to explain how you're able to do this either here or by PM?
Pages:
Jump to: