Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelKings Flights/Hotel Service 60% off Major websites(Expedia/Orbitz)ESCROW!! - page 4. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
People should wait a few months...for a possible collection notice.
This looks like a loan fraud to me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

Was an awesome time for me and so far no chargebacks and I'm hoping it stays that way too lol that's why I only tried it out with a small figure $650 odd justtttttt in case so it wouldn't hit my pocket too damn hard and the missus chases me with her steak knives lolll

If no chargebacks occurred to you as well as to others, I will definitely try such a service. A 60% off seems to be really a good deal even if I have to roam around with a stash of spare cash just-in case.
 Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yes. I can confirm that I'm still here.  I'm waiting to take pictures and post after I leave as I'm here for a few days.

The room is beautiful!

Hope you're having a great time my friend!

I'm hoping it stays this way.  I'll have much repeat business if so. 

A lot of this trip was dependent on your vouch and so far I've had a great experience.

Was an awesome time for me and so far no chargebacks and I'm hoping it stays that way too lol that's why I only tried it out with a small figure $650 odd justtttttt in case so it wouldn't hit my pocket too damn hard and the missus chases me with her steak knives lolll
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Yes. I can confirm that I'm still here.  I'm waiting to take pictures and post after I leave as I'm here for a few days.

The room is beautiful!

I'm hoping it stays this way.  I'll have much repeat business if so. 

A lot of this trip was dependent on your vouch and so far I've had a great experience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The room is beautiful!

legendary

The room is beautiful!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Just phoned and they confirmed that everything is set so far.  I check in at 4PM East Tomorrow.
Well, I know you mentioned about bookin a 10 day suite. But did you check in ?
He has checked in already. Still taking new orders. Anything above 5000$ retail will receive a better discount.

Hotel visit coming up in March, I'll let you know once I know the venue I'll need to be in. Won't be a huge order but I'm liking the concept, so I want to grant you the business Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just phoned and they confirmed that everything is set so far.  I check in at 4PM East Tomorrow.
Well, I know you mentioned about bookin a 10 day suite. But did you check in ?
Activity: 252
www.CloudThink.IO
There is no stolen credit cards involved as said earlier in my thread. My method is unique and one of a kind that took me a long time to figure out as I mentioned earlier in my thread. If I was using credit cards then I'm sure there would be a charge back within a few days resulting in the reservation being voided. I can book upto 6 months in advance with out the reservation having any issues. Still taking new orders.
Well when you pay for a hotel room with a credit card then the cardholder still has the right to file a chargeback up to 6 months after the service was suppose to be provided.

It would also probably take more then a few days for the hotel operator to even receive notification of a chargeback dispute
legendary
Activity: 16
There is no stolen credit cards involved as said earlier in my thread. My method is unique and one of a kind that took me a long time to figure out as I mentioned earlier in my thread. If I was using credit cards then I'm sure there would be a charge back within a few days resulting in the reservation being voided. I can book upto 6 months in advance with out the reservation having any issues. Still taking new orders.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Is this involving carding? Would be interested but don't want my family to be behind bars Shocked

OP has assured me that nothing illegal was involved in the process.  I check in tomorrow.  I will post pictures if successful.

If it does turn out to be illegal they will have your credit card on file.
Even if they don't have your credit card, they still have your name and likely have seen your ID (both of which likely would be on tape as well). This means that if it does involve carding then you would probably be a wanted person for serious financial crimes.

Unless the OP reveals his method and it can be vetted then I would assume that anyone using his service is taking major criminal risks

Yeah that's true, having your credit card on file pretty much allows them to make any charges to it they want within their policy (I'm not certain up to how long). Instead of going through the process of filing a complaint where you could prove yourself, the hotel would just charge your credit card then you would have to fight to get it taken off.
Activity: 252
www.CloudThink.IO
Is this involving carding? Would be interested but don't want my family to be behind bars Shocked

OP has assured me that nothing illegal was involved in the process.  I check in tomorrow.  I will post pictures if successful.

Even if they don't have your credit card, they still have your name and likely have seen your ID (both of which likely would be on tape as well). This means that if it does involve carding then you would probably be a wanted person for serious financial crimes.

Unless the OP reveals his method and it can be vetted then I would assume that anyone using his service is taking major criminal risks
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

OP has assured me that nothing illegal was involved in the process.  I check in tomorrow.  I will post pictures if successful.
Please keep us updated, I am potentially interested as well
Check out this hotel in london from one of my customers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBei2YTUHv4
legendary
Activity: 1022

legendary

OP has assured me that nothing illegal was involved in the process.  I check in tomorrow.  I will post pictures if successful.
Activity: 51
legendary
Just booked 10 days for a suite.

Hopefully it all works out Cheesy.

Great service if so!  He didn't hesitate to use escrow and replied quickly to all my questions and concerns.
Pages:
Jump to: