Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 2. (Read 113188 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
what will be with coins that stuck on excg?

You have coins on an exchange? You should be able to send those to your wallets.

Make sure you have the latest .conf file with nodes in them.
Code:
rpcport=54433
addnode=50.243.222.197
addnode=184.107.132.90
addnode=98.174.251.168
Now with the Git up and accessible... ive gone ahead and got us on the voting for XHC to be listed on Cryptopia.co.nz. They have trading AND mining there as well. So this would give us a nice chance to get some activity on the coin and hopefully get some of the community involved.

Not to mention, they also have a block explorer too. So i think, even tho this isnt a HUGE exchange, it would be a good "re"-start for our coin.

I am just reviewing this coin now.

Can someone please give me a summary on whats going on with this coin?, reading multiple threads, not sure whats going on.

Is it safe to assume you are the admin for Cryptopia? If you are, thank you! Hopefully this'll help get our ball rolling again.
Ok, it looks like the site admin for Cryptopia has put us on the voting list. Now its on us to get it up there and on an exchange!

Lets do this people!
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting
Now with the Git up and accessible... ive gone ahead and got us on the voting for XHC to be listed on Cryptopia.co.nz. They have trading AND mining there as well. So this would give us a nice chance to get some activity on the coin and hopefully get some of the community involved.

Not to mention, they also have a block explorer too. So i think, even tho this isnt a HUGE exchange, it would be a good "re"-start for our coin.

Can someone please give me a summary on whats going on with this coin?, reading multiple threads, not sure whats going on.

Well... its a long story. But in a nutshell..
- OG Dev started coin roughly around May 2014. Lots of community buy in.. people got excited. HonorCoin gets on Poloniex & Bittrex.
- 2-3weeks later dev up and vanishes. Deletes source, website, twitter, facebook, you name it.
- Community take-over begins and we have a new dev step up and take control of the coin. He converts/forks it to x13 from x11 and does the coin exchange for everyone @ Polo/Trex.
- Eventually, 2nd dev gets butthurt from someone that got burned by the original dev and leaves the coin and this thread in its current state. Again, we get the new source, new website, new twitter deleted and wiped out.
- Bagholders unite and take it over for a 3rd time.
- I create the website, rescued the source from an admin @ Polo, setup a twitter account and started a facebook page.
- Things start looking up for the coin and people started to buy back in. Then Polo kills the coin.

Ever since those events took place, we've been keeping a few nodes alive, and mining whenever possible either solo mining or on xHash.net until they just recently pulled it from their line up of coins to mine.

At this moment, we are in need of a place to trade, a place to mine, a block explorer and whatever else we can get behind this coin. There are still some decent bagholders around that would like to begin trading it again.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site

Activity: 426
what will be with coins that stuck on excg?

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Wow.. sorry it took so damned long to get this GitHub up. Either way.. its up and available for everyone.

https://github.com/blacfrost/HonorCoinXHC

Have no connections. Any nodes?

Wow.. sorry it took so damned long to get this GitHub up. Either way.. its up and available for everyone.

https://github.com/blacfrost/HonorCoinXHC
Nobody Angry

Sad i know.. i just dont know what can be done at this stage.

you can ask xhash pool to return XHC 2.0 for minig.
Nobody Angry

Sad i know.. i just dont know what can be done at this stage.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Nobody Angry
Well does anyone know how to setup a pool? I'd gladly run one if someone could get me started running one.
Maybe mammix2 will help us , and he developed BOST and Maia.He also a cool guy.

Hey, i'll see if i can help Smiley

Awesome.. well im down for whatever help i can get. Hell, i can setup a server if someone wants to work on setting one up. Just need to know whats needed.

website is looking good Smiley
Well does anyone know how to setup a pool? I'd gladly run one if someone could get me started running one.

Awesome.. well im down for whatever help i can get. Hell, i can setup a server if someone wants to work on setting one up. Just need to know whats needed.

U really a cool guy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

send ocminer pm. for help? he runs suprnova pool....

ps. i have some xhc stuck on exg.?  Angry

hehe thats funny.. him and i have been talking over a new launch of a coin that was supposed to happen last night.

ill hit him up. seems like a good guy.

thanks.

nice Smiley and ocminer is a cool guy Smiley

hehe thats funny.. him and i have been talking over a new launch of a coin that was supposed to happen last night.

ill hit him up. seems like a good guy.

thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: