Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 7. (Read 113188 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2014, 04:48:13 PM
Agreed we should a thread announcing the community takeover of the community takeover:-)
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
September 08, 2014, 03:47:59 PM
I think one of the next thing to do would be to start a new thread announcing the community takeover portion. I know this thread stated that before BUT Jarvis killed the original thread with all the info about the coin on it.

We need a proper & updated ANN page/post to show the website and show that the coin is still around.

thoughts?
September 08, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
I also just updated the website to show xHash.net as an XHC mining pool.
September 08, 2014, 10:27:43 AM
I've gone ahead and created a site. Its mostly done but could use a bit more tweaking. If you see anything that stands out let me know and ill get it taken care of asap.

Let me know what everyone thinks!

http://OpenXHC.com

Good job! Download wallets - no special link - added.
No POOL.
Forum - Good idea

I can absolutely host the download of the file(s) for the wallets. I guess it would add a bit more trust if it was hosted locally.

I'll get it uploaded and linked as an alt way to download.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 07, 2014, 05:29:50 PM
Website was the basis. Anonymous payment but would like to develop XHC.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
September 07, 2014, 01:50:10 PM
I've gone ahead and created a site. Its mostly done but could use a bit more tweaking. If you see anything that stands out let me know and ill get it taken care of asap.

No POOL.
Forum - Good idea

Nice to see this taken over by the community, I think it may have potential if more get involved.
September 07, 2014, 07:35:49 AM

No POOL.
Forum - Good idea
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
September 07, 2014, 02:25:26 AM

Looks cool, Wordpress gets the job done and cloudflare keeps things snappy.
September 05, 2014, 08:35:15 PM

legendary
September 05, 2014, 08:01:26 PM
So far still no word from Jarvis:-(  Got someone else trying as well, will def post here if I hear anything!
September 05, 2014, 03:22:45 PM
We're almost at a point where we can do only what we can do unless a new dev gets involved and we end up coming with out with XHC 2.1 or 3.0.

I've never dev'd a coin before but would be willing to get into it. I do have some programming experience, just not sure about the level needed to dev a coin.

If we can get a website up and running.. that will secure peoples minds a bit more and could possible help raise the SAT price on the coin a bit.

YES. XHC 3.0 relaunch  Grin  Especially do at new website. The new team can get too, but XHC 2.0 has a higher value.
Jarvis ordered a programmer who knows. What to try to contact  Huh
September 05, 2014, 12:27:25 PM
I haven't been following this coin too closely, but
if no new version has been made since the takeover,
I still have the original source
on my local machine if you need that.

There was a new version of everything that was re-launched and the new dev Jarvis created Honorcoin 2.0. All the coins were swapped out and exchanged at the exchanges. However... all the source and data for the new wallets and everything else seems to MIA once Jarvis took off and handed it over. I really appreciate what he did on the coin over the summer...... but handing it over means just that, and we dont have anything.

We're almost at a point where we can do only what we can do unless a new dev gets involved and we end up coming with out with XHC 2.1 or 3.0.

I've never dev'd a coin before but would be willing to get into it. I do have some programming experience, just not sure about the level needed to dev a coin.

If we can get a website up and running.. that will secure peoples minds a bit more and could possible help raise the SAT price on the coin a bit.

thoughts?
September 05, 2014, 10:59:50 AM
Source code
https://github.com/TrustedCryptos/honorcoin
http://d01.megashares.com/dl/cJuhdDu/honorcoin-master.zip

Busy domain
honorcoin.com
honorcoin.net
honorcoin.org
honorcoin.me

Free domain
honorcoin.ru
honorcoin.de
honorcoin.eu

Honorcoin the X13 PoW and PoS Cryptocurrency.
Algorithm: X13 POW Short: XHC Max PoW Coins: ~42,000,000 XHC 5% PoS Annual Interest
RPC Port: 54433 P2P Port: 54431
30 Blocks to mature
X13 -(blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo, hamsi, fugue) The X13 algorithm is the best new algorithm based off X13.
Block Reward Schedule: Block 1 are 21,000,000 XHC Block 2-720 are 0 XHC Block 721-525000 are 40 XHC
PoW Ends on Block 525000 (approx. ~1.9 years)
MinStakeAge: 1 hour, MaxStakeAge: Unlimited, 5% Annual Interest
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
September 04, 2014, 07:25:03 PM
I haven't been following this coin too closely, but
if no new version has been made since the takeover,
I still have the original source
on my local machine if you need that.
September 04, 2014, 05:10:34 PM
Ok thanks, fingers crossed.  Am hoping he will respond to me as we sorta made friends.  Message is out to him and one other person I know who may be able to reach him.

If anyone reads this that has an email address on Jarvis, please send him an email and ask him to look into my PM.

Awesome! Ok well in the meantime ill work on putting data & content into a website so we have a place where people can at least see we are still alive.

fingers & toes crossed.
legendary
September 04, 2014, 04:22:44 PM
Ok thanks, fingers crossed.  Am hoping he will respond to me as we sorta made friends.  Message is out to him and one other person I know who may be able to reach him.

If anyone reads this that has an email address on Jarvis, please send him an email and ask him to look into my PM.
September 04, 2014, 04:14:22 PM
What all is needed fro Jarvis, just in case he responds to me?

Well if he had the entire website source code that would be great. We've got links to the wallet downloads and no need the main .COM name... unless he wanted to hand that over too. We should also get the wallet(s) source as well and start a github if needed.

We'll eventually need the source for the wallets and its better to try and get it now than later. At least we can store it on the site for later if needed.

Anything else he might have would be great.

EDIT:
also... maybe passwords for sites if needed, contact info for devs and others that previously worked on the coin etc.
legendary
September 04, 2014, 03:54:47 PM
What all is needed fro Jarvis, just in case he responds to me?
legendary
September 04, 2014, 03:30:13 PM
I will try and get a hold of him then, wish me luck.
September 04, 2014, 03:20:37 PM
Has anyone contacted Jarvis to ask for all these things?

I did and got no response...... so yeah.... we are on our own. So much for "turning it over to the community".  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: