Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 3. (Read 113188 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Well does anyone know how to setup a pool? I'd gladly run one if someone could get me started running one.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
How should we to do something for XHC!
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
February 16, 2015, 12:08:45 AM

It seems someone is keeping this coin on some level of life support.

If this is true, thank you.
February 15, 2015, 11:18:45 AM
Hello everyone. I apologize for being gone. I've been trying to trade and make/trade some damned BTC in order to get some movement going on HonorCoin.

Is there still some interest in this coin? I know its still being mined and people are still holding.

I did JUST notice the website being down.. this is because of a DNS change that happened without my knowledge. I'm working on it as we speak and will "hopefully" be working within the next day or two.

What is everyones take on this coin?
Where would people like to see it?

I did get us on the voting list @ c-cex.com.. so if you are member there, please go vote for it.

I'm looking for suggestions on this and it would GREAT to see someone step up and help out with marketing and trying to get things revamped.

EDIT:
Ok site is back up and running. It definitely needs some updates on things like pools and exchanges.

Does anyone have any experience in setting up a pool? Id be willing to run one for XHC if someone knew how to setup one up.
I want to help U,But I don't know how to set up a pool
February 04, 2015, 02:15:23 PM
Hello everyone. I apologize for being gone. I've been trying to trade and make/trade some damned BTC in order to get some movement going on HonorCoin.

Is there still some interest in this coin? I know its still being mined and people are still holding.

I did JUST notice the website being down.. this is because of a DNS change that happened without my knowledge. I'm working on it as we speak and will "hopefully" be working within the next day or two.

What is everyones take on this coin?
Where would people like to see it?

I did get us on the voting list @ c-cex.com.. so if you are member there, please go vote for it.

I'm looking for suggestions on this and it would GREAT to see someone step up and help out with marketing and trying to get things revamped.

EDIT:
Ok site is back up and running. It definitely needs some updates on things like pools and exchanges.

Does anyone have any experience in setting up a pool? Id be willing to run one for XHC if someone knew how to setup one up.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122

If I recall XHC will start generating POS coins after the first 2 years. Am I correct and if so will it still stake under the current conditions? 

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Which is the original and current thread of the XHC ? As on OP is provided another link and that thread is locked sice much time . Any information update will be helpful. Thanks

Yeah you brought very valid question even for me is very hard to find which the real thread is which is not. We need clarification and more information .
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Which is the original and current thread of the XHC ? As on OP is provided another link and that thread is locked sice much time . Any information update will be helpful. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
XHC soon be back in a big style Smiley
I still hold my coins just in hope some miracle to happen and this to be adopted by many people and to be traded on exchanges again.
I think so too and how can it come back to Poloniex

Well this can be done with twitter campaign but first of all the new dev should come infront who took over the coin. Little bit information about take over and future plan will be very helpful .
Well,I'm still looking forward to XHC 3.0 Smiley
legendary
I still hold my coins just in hope some miracle to happen and this to be adopted by many people and to be traded on exchanges again.

Well this can be done with twitter campaign but first of all the new dev should come infront who took over the coin. Little bit information about take over and future plan will be very helpful .
legendary
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
December 29, 2014, 09:35:08 AM
I love this coin & name .

I'll look forward to see this coin come back again. Wink
December 29, 2014, 02:31:42 AM
It's die Cry
December 10, 2014, 11:13:53 PM
This is great news. Good luck  Smiley

Yeah one of the Admins from Poloniex hooked me up with it. Should make things easier in getting on an exchange. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
December 10, 2014, 08:20:27 PM
This is great news. Good luck  Smiley
December 08, 2014, 05:45:10 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know some great news. I was able to get ahold of the latest source for XHC!

I'll work on getting some sort of github up over the next few days. At this point we can actually dev the coin if needed which is huge and shows XHC isnt totally dead.

Now, our next step is to get it on some sort of exchange.
December 03, 2014, 02:24:30 PM
Anybody wanna buy some Honorcoin?

I have quite a few as well. We need to get it on some sort of exchange. Anyone want to help with that?
Activity: 223
December 01, 2014, 01:14:06 PM
Anybody wanna buy some Honorcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: