Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 4. (Read 113188 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
November 21, 2014, 12:26:54 AM
Well im mining @ about 6MH on xhash.net and finding blocks left and right. I've already found roughly 10k blocks on my own. If you mine over on xhash you get the 40XHC per block if you find one.

As for adding nodes.. you shouldnt have to. I do have some of the settings on the website http://openxhc.com. From there you can download the CFG file or cut and paste it to make your own.

I have a server that is always online with the wallet always open as one of the nodes. Its been helping to keep the line of communication open throughout the chain.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
November 18, 2014, 10:49:15 PM
Just in case anyone is wondering.. the blockchain is STILL moving since there are still a few miners on the coin mining away (me being one). I am also still trying to get XHC listed on an exchange (coin-swap.com) so we can get trading back up and rolling again.

If anyone has an "in" with an exchange admin, lets see if we can get listed there. I hate to let this coin go and will continue to work on it as much as possible.

Any little bit of help that anyone can throw at it would be very appreciated.

thanks.

Last received block 4 days ago however.
Just discovered I had to reboot my 1 card mining this, I'm back mining via ipominer.
Do I need to add new nodes?  Shows 12 active connections.

Activity: 100
November 18, 2014, 10:46:21 PM
Just in case anyone is wondering.. the blockchain is STILL moving since there are still a few miners on the coin mining away (me being one). I am also still trying to get XHC listed on an exchange (coin-swap.com) so we can get trading back up and rolling again.

If anyone has an "in" with an exchange admin, lets see if we can get listed there. I hate to let this coin go and will continue to work on it as much as possible.

thanks.

I'm still mining, how do you solo mine this one?

thanks.

Who is the developer of this coin now?

Sorry for the absence. Currently there is no actual dev. There are, however, a few of us that would love to see this coin get traded again and be a viable coin. I've been voting for XHC to get added to Coin-Swap.com. Its take a little while, but im so far up to 65 votes on their IRC channel. I'd love to have some help its super easy to vote for the coin with just one command

Coin-Swap.com IRC Link: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23coin-swap&uio=d4
Command to vote: !vote xhc

Lets get in there and get XHC added to Coin-Swap.com!

Activity: 68
Half Asian, Half Crypto

thanks.

Who is the developer of this coin now?

thanks.
How about make new topic for XHC 3.0 ?

Totally with you on that. I may just make a new ANN thread and see where that leads. It'll be basic for now and ill get info from the website added in soon after.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
How about make new topic for XHC 3.0 ?

Activity: 397
Merit: 11
September 27, 2014, 05:10:13 PM
Can you guys tell me where can I trade XHC now that it is delisted from poloniex?
Thanks
No place at the moment. I've got a few tickets into some admins to get it relisted somewhere.

not really sure what we can do at this point other than hold.

Thanks
September 27, 2014, 02:21:56 AM
Can you guys tell me where can I trade XHC now that it is delisted from poloniex?
Thanks
No place at the moment. I've got a few tickets into some admins to get it relisted somewhere.

not really sure what we can do at this point other than hold.
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
September 26, 2014, 12:05:09 PM
Thanks
September 25, 2014, 03:19:49 PM
Ok everyone.. if we want to see this coin on Cryptsy, get over to their voting system and vote for it. I got it on the list! We still got a ways to go... but we'll get there.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
September 25, 2014, 03:07:54 PM
OK... I found  Wink  thx
legendary
September 25, 2014, 03:04:56 PM
I have a version of the wallet v1.0.1.0 - do not want to synchronize.
Ahh that could be the issue. Make sure you have the latest wallet from our website (link in sig). That'll get you sync'd and updated then you can pull your coins out.

The Wallet Client version im on is 2.0.0.0

I think I'm blind ... I do not see a link to download the wallet ...
September 25, 2014, 02:25:43 PM
The mining hashrate and difficulty just jumped from 0.3 to over 4.85 and looks to jump up to ~7.0 Diff.

Nice to see a hashrate @ a little over 275MH/s.

We need to get this coin on another exchange.
September 25, 2014, 02:23:33 PM
Ahh that could be the issue. Make sure you have the latest wallet from our website (link in sig). That'll get you sync'd and updated then you can pull your coins out.

The Wallet Client version im on is 2.0.0.0
legendary
September 25, 2014, 11:51:27 AM
September 24, 2014, 06:25:55 PM
wallet can't sync,the coin is dead, POLONIEX gonna delisted XHC on September 24th

I have a ticket in Polo admins to save the coin. The wallet is syncing and working fine. Make sure to use the honorcoin.conf file that is located on our website (link in sig).
My wallet can't sync,so I don't konw where I can put my XHC!

I've got another ticket in with the Polo admins about not being to pull out our XHC. Hopefully they'll reopen the ability to dump it to our wallets. Try restarting the wallet. My wallet is syncing properly... so it may just be hung up somewhere.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 23, 2014, 11:55:58 PM
wallet can't sync,the coin is dead, POLONIEX gonna delisted XHC on September 24th

I have a ticket in Polo admins to save the coin. The wallet is syncing and working fine. Make sure to use the honorcoin.conf file that is located on our website (link in sig).
My wallet can't sync,so I don't konw where I can put my XHC!
September 23, 2014, 01:24:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: