Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 34. (Read 113221 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
more cheap XHC

om nom nom!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 Cheesy http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ncTe79HlQ4g/TNA5jarVg_I/AAAAAAAAAis/T0mMqEMuvms/s400/dont-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

Don't speaka anya englisha?, do you no comprede what I am a tryin to a say to you? Stop trolling your own investment

I really am trying to help, but if you want to go circle jerk into depression with those other guys, your mistake then friends..
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
jarvis please give us a plan. When will be the relaunch?
This is a story about a team want take over a shitcoin but they don't have skill  Shocked

Your posts are soooo lame, do you understand anything that's been said to your troll ass so far? You suck at trolling and you are clearly retarded, If you post one more time on here then you must want to suck our dicks.
hahaha , I had told you guys sell this shit

擦你妈的DRAG,吃屎吧

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1372632832/hFFA25A16/
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
hahaha , I had told you guys sell this shit

擦你妈的DRAG,吃屎吧
And you have the English skills of a pre-school child, am I supposed to be offended by a child now? sell your shitty shares Han you pussy bitch, you couldn't fuck up a wet, paper bag... Im on here every day supporting this coin you fucking pussy retard and all you want to do is try and shoot not only yourself but everyone else in the foot by your shitty ass retarded comments... And don't copy-cat me you un-genuine twat
Activity: 300
1: Han1122 your a illiterate moron

2: Everyone should know that mining will cause XHC to skyrocket

3: +1 no panic here either

1. Drag you fuck up

2. I just want ask devs , are you dev ?

3. 90sat now , no panic is shit

4. fuck you up again , no thanks

1: Han1122 your a illiterate moron

2: Everyone should know that mining will cause XHC to skyrocket

3: +1 no panic here either

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag221/Dragonfire1134/image_zps1e2f9748.jpg
Activity: 300
OK.. Today is July first

Relaunch & restoring is just a joke ?

I lost alot of money in XHC ........
Activity: 392
However, the volume is miserable. Day by day less.

That is partly because everyone is waiting for the conversion, and to see the effect mining will have on the value.

If you have a dollar to spare, buy some up. Each dollar you buy, is a $10 coin above you just lowered to $5... Two more, and you lowered that to $2.50. I am still ready, with my team (not the XHC team), to help get the word out, once there is a word worth spreading. We may be a little more patient than others, but that is only because we have been in this game long-enough to know this is normal.

It isn't like all the other coins are rising. They all drop as BTC rises, initially. The more BTC rises, the cheaper people can sell alts for, to get the same USD. There is a strong focus on BTC at the moment, due to the rise. (Nothing special to me, because I expected it. But there were many who believed BTC was going another level down, or just going back to a down-trend. Nope, $6,000, and it's right on schedule, as always. Denial hits them before they realize what is going-on. They will stupidly start selling alts, then alts will rise with BTC as whales eat the low values. Then they regret selling, but can do nothing about it, as they have cashed-out for USD, and now have to buy back in to get BTC at a higher price than they cashed-out for.)

Same will happen to XHC. By the time they decide to jump-in, they will have lost that major gain advantage, having sold-out too low, and too early.

The majority are all obviously still holding. There is only a few, or just one, trying to devalue it, but it isn't working. He is just giving someone a bunch of cheap coins. xD Because no-one is going into a panic.
It's not easy for you to type in much words again and again.If you make your own coin,I would definitely mine and buy.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
You working to a targetted date or just working until done?
Activity: 69
That is partly because everyone is waiting for the conversion, and to see the effect mining will have on the value. There is a strong focus on BTC at the moment, due to the rise.
The majority are all obviously still holding. There is only a few, or just one, trying to devalue it, but it isn't working. He is just giving someone a bunch of cheap coins.

You must follow the course XHC/USD and no XHC/BTC. The drop is more pronounced than would correspond to the increase in BTC.

Activity: 504

That is partly because everyone is waiting for the conversion, and to see the effect mining will have on the value.

If you have a dollar to spare, buy some up. Each dollar you buy, is a $10 coin above you just lowered to $5... Two more, and you lowered that to $2.50. I am still ready, with my team (not the XHC team), to help get the word out, once there is a word worth spreading. We may be a little more patient than others, but that is only because we have been in this game long-enough to know this is normal.

It isn't like all the other coins are rising. They all drop as BTC rises, initially. The more BTC rises, the cheaper people can sell alts for, to get the same USD. There is a strong focus on BTC at the moment, due to the rise. (Nothing special to me, because I expected it. But there were many who believed BTC was going another level down, or just going back to a down-trend. Nope, $6,000, and it's right on schedule, as always. Denial hits them before they realize what is going-on. They will stupidly start selling alts, then alts will rise with BTC as whales eat the low values. Then they regret selling, but can do nothing about it, as they have cashed-out for USD, and now have to buy back in to get BTC at a higher price than they cashed-out for.)

Same will happen to XHC. By the time they decide to jump-in, they will have lost that major gain advantage, having sold-out too low, and too early.

The majority are all obviously still holding. There is only a few, or just one, trying to devalue it, but it isn't working. He is just giving someone a bunch of cheap coins. xD Because no-one is going into a panic.
Activity: 61
88sat now, Cry
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If it goes on like this, so XHC will be delisted from the exchanges  Embarrassed

value doesn't matter, it's about volume
If it goes on like this, so XHC will be delisted from the exchanges  Embarrassed
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I saw xhc down to 150sat just now

I am desperately trying to buy at this price
No it's not, no one is selling at 150. Fuck what the Buy book says. If you hold any XHC at all, why in the fuck are you trolling XHC?? On another note i'm about too laugh my ass off at every single person selling this at 300 sat (should be no less than 1500 sat) just like I had too when everyone panic sold the first time and then cried they lost money... You don't lose money if you hold the fucking thing, have a little fuckin paitience and let Jarvis's team re-fucking-code the entire coin with the new specs and stop trying to cry and troll on your own investment HAHA GOD...dAMMM pEople  Have some fuckin Honor and let this coin have it's day ffs
Pages:
Jump to: